WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+14
YinYangBell
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Patches
Rachel
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
Balu
andavocados
€rim
Surprise
Snowy
Alex
brendan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

... I'm starting to think UU might be an ancestor... or something. not really sure right now, guess we'll find out more later.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

And now an update as to what should be done, provided by Karkat Vantas. Also known as that previous list was freaking unorganized and now only a troll who will make you all feel unloved can properly explain things.

Also sheets will probably not be accepted or denied yet, but thank you for putting them up. First of all Yin, I highly doubt that certain Denizens are necessary for the game. If they were everything would just be boring anyways. I think the reason the humans and trolls had similar Denizens was only because their universes were linked or something. Besides, Hussie has not ruled for or against variety with the bosses. If you want Cetus I am totally cool with it, you just don't need to have the necessary part of it.

Tex, you might want to add in a description of your troll's horns, and what their quirk is like, since those are pretty important for a troll.

But those are just my two cents.

Spoiler:

Andddddd by Karkat leaving, I mean *I* am leaving for more Skyrim. Byee~
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:51 am

i'm so confused now
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

Hello. I would like to submit a troll as a supporter for Deoxy's troll.

Name: Marsha Pentun
Blood Color: rusty- er- FIREY red
Troll Tag: ragingTyrant (THREE)
Appearance: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 Scaled.php?server=525&filename=marshapentun couldn't make it link. Wings and tail are fake.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is MARSHA PENTUN. You spend most of your time FLARPing, in which you act as a tyrant dragon named Pillager Fireclaw. You make your way to villages and destroy all in your path until they give you their valuables, or you get them yourself. You also make sure that your subjects pay tribute, otherwise they shall face your wrath. Then there are times you are merely training at your hive for hours. There are rumors that you may be a bit cannibalistic, but you would assure these trolls that it's only when your desperate.... At least, you would, but you tend to stay quiet about that. Mainly, you collect treasure, read fantasy books, and FLARP as that dragon we have spoke of. Your troll tag is ragingTyrant. Rawr. And you make sure everyone understands what you are. Quite fun! Grahaha!
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Treasure Horde. Nice and spacey, but if you want to pull anything out you need to do it VERY SNEAKY, otherwise it will be locked for some time.
Strife Specibus: Axekind
Lusus: http://a4755.deviantart.com/art/Marsha-s-Lusus-270048707
Title: Knight of Rage
Land: Land of fire and gems
Land Description: Imagine a land much like hell, where stone is hard and red, and lava is practically the only liquid you'll find. A very twisty-turny place with it's near endless canyons and caverns. But who cares? The abundant supply of gems are pretty!
Consorts: Drakes. Basically dragons with no wings, and a dog-like build.
Denizen: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs44/PRE/f/2009/110/b/8/b80e45bd58bbdb5d7345e3adf207bd06.jpg
Dream Planet: Prospit

Dear god! The pictures make this huge!

Last edited by Alexrose98 on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

Link to the pictures, A, and Luna said the Denizens have to be mythological beings. A.K.A. Briareus, Hephaestus, the Chimera, etc. I don't think I've ever heard of an Onyxfang.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

CRAPSHITFUCKASSASDFGHJKL ok.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 3:12 pm

yaaay, we have our prerequisite karkat clone! I honestly don't care what the character actually behaves like, I'll be refering to it as "the karkat clone" forever simply because you gave it mutant red blood.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

Joural, that is normal red, not mutant red.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

/finally has time to post on this forum

Oh. Um. Better get to... that Kid sheet... now...
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 6:32 pm

I should probably work on mine too..

I fixed my sheet. Here it is for convenience:

Name: Epsion Gamari
Blood Color:Bluish-Green
trollTag: ascendantArchitect
Appearance: You are about five foot three. You have long hair that goes down to your shoulders. You are fairly thin and rather stick like but you don’t mind. Your face is also rather small, but your small frame allows you to run fast and such. So it’s actually convenient for you. You also wear glasses. Your horns are rather short and stubby, unusually underdeveloped and point away from each other at 45 degree angles.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is EPSION GAMARI and you do very much love ARCHITECTURE as a matter of fact, if it were a troll you would be its matesprit. You also enjoy reading ALTERNIAN LITERATURE as well as WRITING some yourself. You also have a knack for the INTERNET and learning of it’s memes and new trolling tactics. As a matter of fact you love to TROLL people. You find it rather fun, like architecture. You also happen to like PSYCHOLOGICAL things. You enjoy figuring people out very, very, much. you happen to quIte LIke taLL poInty Letters specIfIcaLLy L's and I's.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Connect Four Modus.
Strife Specibus: Metal rod Kind.
Lusus: Your lusus is a fishhawk. It is very scaly and large and it is rather fish like on the lower half, except it has a beak feathered wings.
Title: Heir of Mind
Land: Land of Towers and Machinery
Land Description: LOTAM is a high up place in barren mountains with many towers connected by bridges and underground tunnels as well as much machinery around, it’s an integral part of the tower network. The towers vary in size, but most are at minimum 50 floors high; this can go from 50 to 300 floors high. They also, happen to be in disrepair and may or may not crumble down.
Consorts: Falcons.
Denizen: Atlas.
Dream Planet:Derse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

fire is never shown as dark red.

also, I find it strange that the "normal" blood colour has the qualifier(dark) and not the mutant. odd.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:00 pm

Quote :
Name: Iaclea Ipsuma

Blood Color: Muddy Brown...

trollTag: obdurateDeadeye, and expl*si*ns riddle y*ur w*rds in an ACTI*N-filled fashi*n

Appearance: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 Iaclaeipsuma

Interests and Hobbies:

Your name is IACLEA IPSUMA, and you are an UBER-L33T-MLG-PRO.

...You think you've just lost a few brain cells.

As you were saying, your name is IACLEA, and you love GAMES, which you play on your fast running ALTERNIANWARE FLEET HUSKTOP, which you purchased through your sweeps of competitive gaming. Naturally, you blow just about all your WINNINGS and 5\/\/337 1007 on devices that enhance your GAMING EXPERIENCE.

You also happen to be an excellent MARKSMAN in real life, using your trusty BOW & ARROW in your BOW-KIND SPECIBUS. The floor of your room in a COMMUNAL HIVESTEM is littered with countless varieties of AMMUNITION, even for weapons you own only in your DREAMS. You don't have dreams much, but you're sure if you did that they'd involve lots of guns. You specifically enjoy the FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GENRE, but still can see the fun in various other games, such as the simulators advertised by the ALTERNIAN GOVERNMENT. In all honesty, the non-government-funded games are better, but real money only comes from the simulators, plus they help you not get culled, and you get a hivestem section, usually made for people a bit higher in the hemospectrum.

Well, okay, so you get the basement, but the lack of heating means your games don't overheat, so that's nice. If you were in said basement, it would be easy to notice the variety of SPY AND ASSASSIN PHERNALIA, stemming from your love of SPY and HITMAN MOVIES, and ACTION-PACKED CINEMA in general. You would in fact enjoy engaging in being a real life HIRED GUN, but you would rather avoid getting caught and culled, so you'll hold off on that career. In the meantime, you occasionally get to pretend you can dream during the few hours you sleep. You don't sleep much, because you'd rather be perfecting your SKILLZ. You fuel this sleep deprived training with a variety of possibly unhealthy SUGAR FILLED SNACKS AND BEVERAGES. This often leads to major crashes of exhaustion, which is fine by you because it means you squeeze every ounce of sleep out of those few hours anyways. You occasionally consider the idea of this being HARMFUL in the long run, but addiction is a powerful thing. Given that one can only spend so much time consecutively playing games, even one obsessed as much as you, you do in fact maintain a SMALL SOCIAL LIFE, usually through the medium of TROLLIAN, in which you use the trolltag obdurantDeadeye and y*ur w*rds are riddled with expl*si*ns *f ACTI*N

Sylladex Fetch Modus: Target Practice. Not especially difficult, but the more necessary/important the item, the harder the shot.

Strife Specibus: Bowkind (Perhaps also Riflekind at some point)

Lusus: An oversized Louse occasionally feared to be the cause of a few unexplained disappearances in your hivestem.

Title: Rogue of Light

Land: Land of Sprawl and Ravage [LOSAR]

Land Description: The ruins of a dark grey supercity with criss-crossing levels of roadways, buried in sand, scorched by bright heat and light. (Fun fact: This is based on what I planned involving Iaclea traveling to Amatus's.)

Consorts: Fiery Orange Stone chewing termites, who eat away at the ruins.

Denizen: Set
Dream Planet: Derse

Denizen fixed.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

Alright, so Tex and Yin are now the two official trolls. A is the supporting troll for Deoxy.

I'll fill this out when I get back from not being home. -.-
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm

COOL BEANS.

SO ARE WE STARTING A NEW THREAD, BUILDING FROM THE OLD ONE, OR WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

I AM CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:41 pm

NEW THREAD BROS.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:41 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:01 pm

I WILL MAKE THIS TOMORROW. BECAUSE IT'S 11 AT NIGHT WHERE I AM.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:55 pm

RIGHTY THEN.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

THANK YOU! GOOD NIIIIIIGHT!!! /rockstar
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

Drinking TaB during school hours and making homestuck references is fun. So is getting on the Internet during class. :D
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

I think my Vriska obsession has reached an all time low.
If you would care to direct yourself to my recent favorites on DA you'll understand why.
http://mysterious-lupis.deviantart.com/favourites/
More specifically these two.
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/327/a/a/homestuck___all_the_8itches_by_madmaddie-d4h42r2.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/291/d/d/homestuck___arachnid_princess_by_madmaddie-d4da5y3.gif

Shoot me now?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 5:03 pm

*Loads Gun*

YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

No don't really!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm

*is casually lurking*

*notices Omni's new faves*

AH

*raises weapon*

DEUDLY FIREARMS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next