WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

TGIFriday Comedy corner.

Go down 
+6
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Balu
Szemetlada
Surprise
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

TGIFriday Comedy corner. Empty
PostSubject: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

Welcome to the Thank God It's Friday Comedy Corner! :joker:

This is a place where every Friday, we all gather, and take turns being comedians. Mostly a small spot in the sad sap of a week where we can all laugh. :albino:

I thought this would be a good idea cause it was late at night so my mind is like :drunken: and I start looking up videos about comedians on YouTube. So then :idea: I have this great idea and I'm like :affraid: "OMG LET'S DO THIS" lol!

Cause ya know. You get up, you realize it's a school day and your parents are like "Are you ready for school?" and you go No . Finally you get to school, you get confused and go :x . Then the school pervert comes, says something weird and your like Suspect , but on his good days you go :silent: . Finally you get home and your all tired. You know, Sleep BUT NO! You have homework! You get scared at the thought :pale: and then as soon as you look at it you go :( Of course as your reading :study: and then you go to write your answers, they become illegible cause your to busy Crying or Very sad . Then Finally it's dinner time and your parents ask "How was school?" and you reply Rolling Eyes And finally your only relief is for about 2 hours, 3 IF your lucky, you see you friends and your like "I SURVIVED! HUG!" :cheers: but of course it just doesn't work cause your friends are on a computer screen all the way in Egypt :farao: . And so, you can then come to this place on Friday, to cheer yourself up a bit ☀

And so now, I declare this thread open. And even though it is not Friday yet, you may post today, cause it is the grand opening.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:11 pm

... you are aware it's Wednesday, yes?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:16 pm

Alexrose98 wrote:

And so now, I declare this thread open. And even though it is not Friday yet, you may post today, cause it is the grand opening.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:06 pm

lol, I only skimmed it. I basically went "basic purpose, thought behind, k, done!"

... as I do for most threads of this type, actually... my attention span is somewhat ooh look a shiny!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:49 pm

Lol it's cool bro.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

A, I envy your emoticonal dexterity. >w<
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

Lolz!

Envy isn't pretty, be careful ;)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:50 pm

BUT THE EMOTICONS :y
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:54 pm

8)
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 5:00 pm

So you threw that Egypt part in just because of the Emote? I know know no one from Egypt.

:bom: The fuse is set! And I shall :pirat: some threads. Shocked OMG ONLY 24x2+4(+0GMT) till Friday!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 5:46 pm

Friday will be when my life is back again. Thank goodness.

And emoticons. Meh. I like the text ones way better. :I
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:10 pm

lolz I just through them in thar.

Cant wait for Friday! POLISH TEH TABLES
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 3:13 am

I'm sorry but this sounds incredibly boring.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:20 am

Darkie, at first I though said "incredibly boning".
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

Hell yeah. B3
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

Friday... and I'm fucking sick. This sucks. No
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:17 pm

Fear not, Lunatic-Magical person!! I am going to post links to so much comedy you wont have time to feel sick!! And I will do it as soon as I am not sitting in a calculus tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

*Steps up*

Hello everybody! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Thank God It's Friday Comedy Corner!

Today's date is November 4th, 2011 on, what else, Friday!

I know my friends here will make you smile and fall out of your seat laughing!

We have great things in store on this opening night, so let's get started!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:23 pm

It's not night it's afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

Alexrose98 wrote:
*Steps up*

Hello everybody! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Thank God It's Friday Comedy Corner!

Today's date is November 4th, 2011 on, what else, Friday!

I know my friends here will make you smile and fall out of your seat laughing!

We have great things in store on this opening afternoon, so let's get started!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

But it's evening now.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

For you
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

Your timezone is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

BloodOnTheDanceFloor:

TGIFriday Comedy corner. 20110410
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

And now that BloodOnTheDanceFloor has had his argument rendered invalid, I can safely post comedy. There are a great many hours of comedy here, dont try to watch them all in one go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFswr6Ql-pY

!^#%&(@^@$*#^%@&)*!^%&*#)$^!)^%$!^^()^!!)*^%r_$!^_^_r$#+!^+r$^!+r$^!@_r%_$!^_+**!!**!*!*!*!!*!* THIS WIRELESS CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post the other few dozen links to comedy that I have here in favorites later when I can go home and have some valid internet. Cant even load youtube, what moron grad student programmed this wireless system??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGIFriday Comedy corner.   TGIFriday Comedy corner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGIFriday Comedy corner.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: