WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

This might not belong here.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

This might not belong here..... Empty
PostSubject: This might not belong here.....   This might not belong here..... I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

Hey, I just wanted to broach this subject in the most likely area for it to be. Now please try to take this subject seriously:

Aliens.

Yes, aliens. I would like to have a serious, rational, scientific and intelligent discussion about the possibility of non-human life, its form, its intelligence, anything you like. First sign I see of random sci-fi talk and this thread get locked, clear?

I'll start this ball rolling by saying that I believe that if we find alien life, it will not bear resemblence to the human form, I believe it will be either more technically dependant for life than us, or it will have settled into a larger but more physically invulnerable form.

And because I am currently in a fatalistic midset, I will quote the words of my namesake: "The surest sign that intelligent life exists in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Back to top Go down

This might not belong here.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Intelligent Discussion-
Jump to: