WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Feral Nightmare

Go down 
+2
Ømnivalence
marsh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

Hawk used Revive!

Yup. I'm posting it here to see if anyone would be interested in joining it. For those of you who remember it (which is likely no one), and are also wanting to join, feel free to. The original never had a chance to start, mostly because only one person actually joined. Might also have been due to posting the thread during the school year.... eh, shutup.

Anyway, for those of you who don't remember it, or just want a refresher, here's the OP:

A deafening snarl ripped the air as a large black shape exploded from the darkness. A man, that looked to be in his late 20's, let out a shriek of terror, and then pain, as the large creature collided with his torso.
The other hunters watched in horror, and... slight intrigue, as their now dead friend was ripped to shreds. They stood motionless and quiet for a few seconds.
Then the silence was broken by a gruff voice.
"Kill it..."
A few heads turned to look at the man who spoke.
He was old, not excessively old, but old enough to convince others of his age. Most people would have thought of him as wise, which you could say he was. But only of two things. How to kill those creatures, and how to avoid being killed by those creatures.
But enough about him.
A rifle was raised.
A shot rang through the air.
Two lifeless bodies slumped to the ground.
One of the men grabbed hold of the creature's neck and tore him free from his lost comrade. He slung the beast over his back and walked a few paces forward. He stopped momentarily, making sure the others were following. They were. They group trudged through the forest, trampling ferns and other tropical plant with surprisingly little sound.

Less than a minute later~

A pair of gleaming yellow eyes shone from the shadows. Their depths contained a fathom of emotions, much more complicated than any human would understand. A canine snout, lined on the inside with hundreds of deadly points, pushed it's way out the dark. It was followed by feet, these also armed with sharp tips. In short, this was obviously a predator. It nosed it's way forward, snuffling the dead body of the man. A quiet snarl rose to it's throat as it realized what it was.
It lunged forward angrily, jaws open.
If the man was alive, he would have surely screamed again.

Wait, what is this?
Yeah, I guess your probably wondering what the hell is going on. Just like most roleplays these days. (LOLJK) No, just a majority of them. (LOLJK) Okay, anyways... Here's the low-down.
The world is an overgrown jungle. This is the result of WAY too many environmentalists stepping up and trying to put an end to chopping down the rain forest. They all joined together to fight for the cause. All of the groups. All of them.
Anyway, they sent in a proposition to their government declaring a ban on rainforest logging. Needless to say, it didn't stand a chance. However, when the bill was denied, all of the groups gathered together in front of the Amazon and started a massive protest. All of the- never mind. And that might just be an understatement. The government was forced to pass the bill in order to stop all of the protests. The groups had got what they were looking for, and they were content.
In the next hundred or so years, the rainforest spread to encompass nearly three-fifths of the Earth's surface area. And with almost thirty feet of new forest a year, the outcome was looking somewhat bleak. The government tried over and over again to get rid of the bill, but every time they did, the riots and protests would start up all over again. It became a routine cycle; about every five years the bill would be nullified, resulting in the protests. After a month or two, it would be put back in place. Imagine the paperwork those legislacerators had to go through. >:]

It's been nearly five hundred years since it first began. The world is a rainforest. Barely a third of the entire population remains. This is where we tie back into the prologue.
You see, because of the dramatic changes in climate over such a short period of time, the animals on Earth started... "evolving," you could say. The ending result was absolutely amazing. Well, you know humans, with their eager natures. So selfish... So cruel... As soon of they found out about these changes, they instantly shipped themselves out to South America to 'study' them. Those lying bastards. It's pretty obvious what they were really doing, which was a bad job of inventing cover-up stories for all the major science magazine's headlines.
The ploy ended when a lone man managed to sneak his way into one of their facilities. He shot picture after picture and video after video of all that occurred in that building. He left no corner undocumented.
The tests and inhumane practices were quickly put an end to. But the damage was already done. The various protestors who has set out to free the caged animals made the worst mistake possible. Releasing them into the wild.
In the wild, the creatures were free to reproduce as they pleased. The population numbers slowly rose. The humans realized the inevitable problem that awaited them.
These creatures were carnivores. And they weren't too small, either. And thanks to their own meddling with the creatures genetic structure, they were also intelligent, much more so than the average human.
They were, to put it plainly, the perfect killers.

On the creatures~
These creatures tend to vary in shape. Quite a bit, actually. Although most of them are downright brutes, their lean bodies packed with muscles. Sure, most of them might look easy to kill, but they're not, oh they're not. This goes for all of them. These creatures have the most developed and tuned senses of any organism on earth.
Hunters of these creatures tend to refer to the different types using fairly cliche terms. Most creatures tend to team up, having several of each type in a single nest.

The first group are known as 'Tanks.' Told you they were cliche. And as the name implies, these things are huge. They tower about 3-4 feet above the average man. They're armed with large tusks that jutt out of their mouths with what looks rather painfully. They have small beady eyes that are always trained on their target. So don't go thinking they have bad vision (Although they kinda do).
Although what they really rely on is their hearing. These beasts have the ability to hear a plant rustle nearly half a mile away. This is mostly due to the large bat-like ears that point out from the tops of their heads.
Their tails are a little bit shorter compared to the other types of beasts. They have somewhat sharp spikes that bulge out from the tip along the sides. These guys serve as the 'guards' of the nest, with only one or two of them per nest to watch over the others.

The next group are called Stalkers. These lean-bodied beasts are probably the best killers out of all of them. They stalk their pray with nothing to hear but barely a whisper. But they also have an extreme advantage over the other beasts. These beasts have opposable thumbs. You know what that means. These creatures can use tools, or even weapons, if possible.
Their sense of smell is their most developed. They rely on it for nearly everything. They are responsible for nearly all of the hunting, only having the other types join in if the catch is exceedingly large. These ones make up most of the nest, with up to 10 in a single one.

The last type are 'Trackers'. These one's definitely stand out from the others. They're pretty hard to miss too. Well, that's because these one's can fly. Fly? Really? Like a bird? Huh.
That's right, fly. The wings on these things are massive, extending to about 8 feet in length. On both sides. Now these beasts excel in the eyesight category. You gotta have good vision to fly, right? Yeah, you do.
They have sturdy, yet light-weight bodies. Hollow bones. Right. They seem to be a lot fluffier than the other ones, so they kinda look like giant bats. With arms, and claws, and bigger teeth. They have a fluff of fur that sweeps from the tip of its tail. MORE FLUFF YES. Anyway, they do as their name suggests. Track down the prey for the rest of the creatures. There tend to be two or three of them to a nest.

Last edited by Hawk on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

Ohlookrules~

Rules:
1) Powerplaying, godmodding, metagaming, etc. are all big no-no's.
2) Grammar. Use it.
3) Realism, realism, realism!
4) Please, please, please respect your fellow rp'ers. That means be nice.
5) No, you can't play as a creature. Let's just clear that up right now.
6) In fact, I will be in charge of controlling the creatures.
7) To prove you read the rules, put "8luh" in the other section.
8) There's only going to be one medic for now. And I will be deciding who that is.
9) In the words of our beloved Sakky: No means no, yes means yes, and maybe means shut the hell up while I think about it.
9) I might think of other stuff to put here, so check back often.

Character Sheet:

Name: Something normal. This isn't a fantasy rp. Somewhat futuristic names are acceptable. Just don't go crazy.
Age: You gotta be older than 21. Guns are pretty much mandatory here. I might make an exception or two. But only if your sheet is phenomenal or the like. No exceptions.
Appearance: Use your words! Details, please!
Bio: Same as above. Make this about what their life was like before they became a Hunter.
Special Skills: Anything they can do that qualifies as exceptional? NO supernatural/paranormal shit. Like I said, this isn't a fantasy rp.
Primary Weapon: Speaks for itself. Nothing overpowered. Automatics are fine, but nothing huge.
Secondary Weapon: Same as above... Nothing overpowered. Like a back-up weapon.
Other: Anything else I should know about? Any mental/physical disabilities or issues should go here. Like if they're insane. Make sure to say something about that here.

Last edited by Hawk on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

Accepted Sheets

Ømnivex

Name: Anberlin Ross
Appearance: To say that Anberlin was ugly would be a stretch by far. With her long brown hair and catching gaze she always had suitors after her, though thats not the life she wanted, a married life anyway. Living the way she had, that is off the land, has given her a kind of rough appearance, scars and bruises were not uncommon on just about every part of her body. She wasn't ripped, but she wasn't lanky either. She was strong enough to get respect from most men, but not so much as to frighten them. Despite this life she lives, she likes to keep a bit of that feminism. The best of both worlds in short.
In short she is a long brown haired, starry blue eyed, tough as nails female, with scars to prove it, who is about 5'11", and loves to kill things.
Bio: Kind of your country girl, raised to shoot by her father who lives alone after her mother left and was killed practically after walking out the front door because all the creatures heard her yelling. Regardless of the fact she was leaving him, Anberlin's father buried her mother in the backyard, but the two of them don't talk about it much though. Anberlin and her father occasionally made trips into the wilderness as a kind of way of jogging their memory. You never know when the skill would come in handy, though in this kind of environment it was more often than naught. Anberlin has an exceptional knowledge of knives, that is throwing them, disarming people with them, and just using them in general. After her father died, a crazed man with a gun, she left to become a hunter, it was the only thing she really though would be good for her.
Special Skills: Knives, knives, knives.
Primary Weapon: SCAR (gun)
Secondary Weapon: Decently sized knife
Other: Nop.

Balu

Name: James Amber Grist
Appearance: Black hair, Devious black Eyes. He just looks like some guy you can't trust, but brilliantly so. His hair carries grit that matches his equally gritty appearance. His skin is black as the night. His wiry beard tangled and weaved into dreads like his hair. But though he looks Devious and gritty, he is but a simple man. He wears only what is needed, A light T-shirt and some heavily pocketed Shorts(Both heavily torn as well), and some high grip Combat boots (along with make shift arm guards so he does not get scraped by the bowstring). He wears his Machine Pistol around his soldier strap on his back, His backpack carries all of his cooking devices (which make a good deal of noise). His bow is always strung with an hour notched between his nimble fingers. The quiver of arrows sit over his left shoulder for a quick draw.
Bio: Born in the forest, raised in the forest, taught in the forest, parents killed in the forest. Not really much to say except he was young, but clever. He survived in the Forest with his siblings. Sadly one by one they died. Finally it was just him and his baby sister.
One day they were being chased by a Tank and though he tried as he may, he could not lose the sensitive little bugger. They finally found a hollow tree and they hid. But, as the tank came closer his sister became restless and started to whimper. Out of desperation he knocked her out cold. The tank had already heard them though and though he tried to carry her away as fast as he could, he tripped on a raised root that sent him sprawling across the forest floor. His sister went a foot or two more and stopped at the feet of a Stalker that was following the Tank. To his great sadness and disgust the creature did not just kill her there and allow him to run away, no it carefully picked her up in its maw and carried it into the bushes.
It was luring him into a trap, and he knew it, but she was still alive, and he could not just let her die when there was a chance of saving her...
But she was dead though. When he had knocked her out he had hit her too hard and she got a concussion, which was not dead. At least not yet. As she landed after being thrown into the air after the tripping part, she landed poorly and died then. He just didn't know it yet. He went into the brush after her, but could hear the predators following him...
The scares he has across his back and his arms are a reminder of that day. The day he was alone, and the day his rage hit the summit.
Years in the forest later he lived in settlements on the outskirts of the Larger settlements. There he worked as the chef and story teller for the village and was soon well known in the area. But the settlement was attacked by the Creatures, he was the lone survivor once again. He moved on, and vowed to avenge the death of his sister and kill an entire nest of the creatures. Thus, he became a hunter. Not sure what else to do.
Special Skills: Camouflage and Cooking. He can blend in with a crowd of one person, and can cook the best tasting meals around. The meals though lacking in appearance, taste better than anything else you will find in the treacherous Jungle. His excellent camouflage also serves as unappealing at first, but sometimes in order to hide you scent, you have to smell worse than what is hunting you. The Camo is not just Visual, but scent, and with that always comes a bottle of Camphor. (which smells very very bad by the way.)
Primary Weapon: Long Bow made of wood like stuff, when silence is needed, both after the kill and the split second before.
Secondary Weapon: Machine Pistol; For when things get Dicey.
Other: An excellent hider, but also a people person, Invisible if given time to prepare, except to Tanks, where he is pretty much the biggest "Come and get 'em" Bell around. He does well when the pressures on, but when there isn't something chasing them down he is naive and over-simplistic. Not a good group person.

Last edited by Hawk on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:05 am

ONE FOR GOOD MEASURE
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 9:56 am

OH IT IS THIS! I REMEMBER THIS.

I STILL HAVE A SHEET AROUND HERE.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 3:40 pm

Interesting. I'm calling a pump action with Dragon's Breath rounds.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 6:38 pm

... Lolz 30 ought 6!

Sounds cool... and hot... and... rainy... Awww You know what I'm talking about. Will join.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 9:11 pm

Yay, it might actually begin this time. 83

I look forward to your sheets~
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 7:57 pm

Name: Anberlin Ross

Appearance: To say that Anberlin was ugly would be a stretch by far. With her long brown hair and catching gaze she always had suitors after her, though thats not the life she wanted, a married life anyway. Living the way she had, that is off the land, has given her a kind of rough appearance, scars and bruises were not uncommon on just about every part of her body. She wasn't ripped, but she wasn't lanky either. She was strong enough to get respect from most men, but not so much as to frighten them. Despite this life she lives, she likes to keep a bit of that feminism. The best of both worlds in short.
In short she is a long brown haired, starry blue eyed, tough as nails female, with scars to prove it, who is about 5'11", and loves to kill things.

Bio: Kind of your country girl, raised to shoot by her father who lives alone after her mother left and was killed practically after walking out the front door because all the creatures heard her yelling. Regardless of the fact she was leaving him, Anberlin's father buried her mother in the backyard, but the two of them don't talk about it much though. Anberlin and her father occasionally made trips into the wilderness as a kind of way of jogging their memory. You never know when the skill would come in handy, though in this kind of environment it was more often than naught. Anberlin has an exceptional knowledge of knives, that is throwing them, disarming people with them, and just using them in general. After her father died, a crazed man with a gun, she left to become a hunter, it was the only thing she really though would be good for her.

Special Skills: Knives, knives, knives.

Primary Weapon: SCAR (gun)

Secondary Weapon: Decently sized knife

Other: Nop.

Derp /shitty sheet.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

YOU DIDN'T READ THE WOOLS.
NOW YOU MUST DYE.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Sorry I read them before so...

Last edited by Ømnivex on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Goowd.
Noweditthatoutorpeoplewillseewhattodo.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

I'm tempted.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 2:03 am

Ohgoditkeepshappening

Anyone...?
>.<
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:26 am

I am still here.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 5:54 pm

I know that. :I

I'm talking about everyone else. >.<
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm

I've thought about joining this, just as soon as I can force myself to read that textwall in the OP. XD

Not sure how much one more person would contribute to kicking this off, though.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

XI
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 8:02 pm

I'm looking for my sheet... But... IT IS HIDDEN. I will look with twice the Fervor! Or perhaps I will make another... But both will likely take the same amount of time...
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:00 pm

yaaaay
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

Alright, just finished the OP. I've got a few questions, though...

What exactly will we be doing? Like, hunting these creatures? And where exactly does the RP take place?
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

Yeah, pretty much.
You all pretty much start out in one of the Hunter camps. I'm still debating on whether you guys are new to the job or if you've been hunting them for a while. You guys can decide that, I suppose. Anyway, all of the camps are located in dense jungle areas with almost no settlement for a fuck ton of miles radius. You might find deserted camp from time to time, though.
The purpose of the Hunters is pretty much to try and decimate the creature population.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:37 pm

Alright, cool. I'll see if I can get a charsheet up sometime in the next few days!
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

yaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 1:21 am

Name: James Amber Grist
Appearance: Black hair, Devious black Eyes. He just looks like some guy you can't trust, but brilliantly so. His hair carries grit that matches his equally gritty appearance. His skin is black as the night. His wiry beard tangled and weaved into dreads like his hair. But though he looks Devious and gritty, he is but a simple man. He wears only what is needed, A light T-shirt and some heavily pocketed Shorts(Both heavily torn as well), and some high grip Combat boots (along with make shift arm guards so he does not get scraped by the bowstring). He wears his Machine Pistol around his soldier strap on his back, His backpack carries all of his cooking devices (which make a good deal of noise). His bow is always strung with an hour notched between his nimble fingers. The quiver of arrows sit over his left shoulder for a quick draw.

Bio: Born in the forest, raised in the forest, taught in the forest, parents killed in the forest. Not really much to say except he was young, but clever. He survived in the Forest with his siblings. Sadly one by one they died. Finally it was just him and his baby sister.
One day they were being chased by a Tank and though he tried as he may, he could not lose the sensitive little bugger. They finally found a hollow tree and they hid. But, as the tank came closer his sister became restless and started to whimper. Out of desperation he knocked her out cold. The tank had already heard them though and though he tried to carry her away as fast as he could, he tripped on a raised root that sent him sprawling across the forest floor. His sister went a foot or two more and stopped at the feet of a Stalker that was following the Tank. To his great sadness and disgust the creature did not just kill her there and allow him to run away, no it carefully picked her up in its maw and carried it into the bushes.
It was luring him into a trap, and he knew it, but she was still alive, and he could not just let her die when there was a chance of saving her...
But she was dead though. When he had knocked her out he had hit her too hard and she got a concussion, which was not dead. At least not yet. As she landed after being thrown into the air after the tripping part, she landed poorly and died then. He just didn't know it yet. He went into the brush after her, but could hear the predators following him...
The scares he has across his back and his arms are a reminder of that day. The day he was alone, and the day his rage hit the summit.
Years in the forest later he lived in settlements on the outskirts of the Larger settlements. There he worked as the chef and story teller for the village and was soon well known in the area. But the settlement was attacked by the Creatures, he was the lone survivor once again. He moved on, and vowed to avenge the death of his sister and kill an entire nest of the creatures. Thus, he became a hunter. Not sure what else to do.
Special Skills: Camouflage and Cooking. He can blend in with a crowd of one person, and can cook the best tasting meals around. The meals though lacking in appearance, taste better than anything else you will find in the treacherous Jungle. His excellent camouflage also serves as unappealing at first, but sometimes in order to hide you scent, you have to smell worse than what is hunting you. The Camo is not just Visual, but scent, and with that always comes a bottle of Camphor. (which smells very very bad by the way.)
Primary Weapon: Long Bow made of wood like stuff, when silence is needed, both after the kill and the split second before.
Secondary Weapon: Machine Pistol; For when things get Dicey.
Other: 8luh; An excellent hider, but also a people person, Invisible if given time to prepare, except to Tanks, where he is pretty much the biggest "Come and get 'em" Bell around. He does well when the pressures on, but when there isn't something chasing them down he is naive and over-simplistic. Not a good group person.

I FOUND IT! Of course it was in the last Flash Drive I looked in. Darn you logic. Then I edited it, because an AK 103 just didn't seem as fun as arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Nightmare   Feral Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral Nightmare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: