WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Medea Act II OOC

Go down 
+4
Jimjam
Patches
Snowy
Wanderer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medea Act II OOC   Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 8:41 pm

Wanderer wrote:
RedBalloon wrote:
Hmm, would any object to me joining? I'm a bit wet behind to ears when it comes to RP but I know all of the basics(though I enjoyed reading RPs on the Sporum).

By all means please join. I would just suggest reading the OP in the IC thread.

This is the sequel to a short-lived Sporum RP of mine. You will find a summary of the Sporum RP (now dubbed Act I) in the IC OP.

To shade: Excellent character!!! Maybe I've been playing Castlevania too much, but for some reason in my head I imagine your character looking something like Alucard. Lol, at any rate when you slay the dragon I will have the Wanderer offer your character to join the Fortress.

Anyways, time to write a hell of a plot twist.

A FELLOW CASTLEVANIA PLAYER! My friend, I actually didn't have Castlevania in mind, but those games are awesome. If you're willing to sacrifice your dignity for a handheld, Aria of Sorrow wasn't bad. (The DS version was too cartoony for me, but Aria of Sorrow was like SoTN. Plus it had Julius Belmont. A Belmont PLUS a trench coat? Unstoppable.)
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Medea Act II OOC   Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:30 am

Lol, I don't mind handhelds, but I don't own any anymore. The only one I ever had was the very first original Gameboy. Lol yes, literally the huge like 5 inch long, 1 inch thick grey rectangle. The screen color is like green lol. I lost it a long ass time a go though lol.

I've only ever played Symphony of the Night. I actually used to have a ps1 and ps2 when they first came out long a go but they broke. A month a go I saw some ps2's for only like 60 bucks at a store so I bought one. I used to have a lot of playstation games, but when I was young I was dumb and never kept them in their cases so only three survive lol. Symphony of the Night, TimeSplitters2, and Final Fantasy 7 (bestest fuckin' game ever created ever.)
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Medea Act II OOC   Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

Okiedoke, I will get to reading that when I have a chance.

EDIT: Reading this white text is hard on the eyes! x3
Read through storyline part, and will start on a character sheet if I get a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Medea Act II OOC   Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:56 pm

Was real glad to see that you started this one up from where it was left off.

It seems that this is about two months dead though.

If it's not too late I'd like to start using my character from before again if I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medea Act II OOC   Medea Act II OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medea Act II OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: