WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~

Go down 
+8
YinYangBell
Rachel
brendan
Patches
€rim
andavocados
ron
some dumb bird
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:10 pm

Who's going to be the Trolls ectobiologist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 11:06 pm

someone has suggested I take my human character and translate her into a support troll. I am thinking about this. Thoughts?

Would I be able to work Void into Fear? because I'm thinking that Gloria's troll counterpart would work best with Alex's character.

Though, of course, if Luna will have me I could work pretty well with Doom, too.

so I don't need to look for it later, here was her original sheet.
Quote :
Name: Gloria Smith
chumHandle: timidGoliath (eight)
Appearance: She wears bright colours, most commonly yellow and orange. Her favorite shirt(the one she will wear at game start) has a black sword shape on it. her eyes are blue, and she is very pale. Her hair is a light reddish-brown. She almost always wears jeans, and boots are a must.
Interests and Hobbies: your name is Gloria Smith. a rather run-of-the-mill name, but then you are a very RUN-OF-THE-MILL GIRL. You live in the forest with your SISTER, who you LOVE VERY MUCH. In your free time you tend to CHOP TREES to keep your house warm. When you don't need wood, however, you do enjoy watching SCARY MOVIES, though afterwords you usually spend the night SHIVERING IN FEAR. You try to hide this from your sister. When something SCARES you while wandering through the forest, which happens MORE OFTEN than you care to admit, you usually end up BEATING IT WITH YOUR GAUNTLETS. Your GAUNTLETS are your prized possession, something your SISTER gave you WHEN YOU WERE 8. You type w-with a-a c-constant st-stutter, a-and n-never g-go a-above a-a murmur.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: When you pick up an item, it's first or second letter is matched with a mythological creature. When you want to use something, you just have to pick the creature it's matched with. However, it lets you pick up multiple things with the same first letter, and sometimes it matches based on first sound, not first letter. sometimes you swear it's just fucking with you.
Strife Specibus: Gauntletkind
Guardian: Older Sister
Title: Knight of Fear
Land: Land of Darkness and Trees
Land Description: essentially a giant forest, with foliage so thick that almost no light gets through to the ground below. The trees tend to be warped and giant, though some smaller, stunted and dead trees also exist.
Consorts: Dark-furred monkeys, with bright red eyes. They live in the tops of the trees, and their cities are inside hollowed out trees. They watch what happens below through the lowest level of leaves.
Denizen: Phobos, a giant pure black bat.
Dream Planet: Derse

Welp, time to start working on fixing this up for troll use

Name: Tarruk Timore

Blood: Brown

Trolltag: timidGoliath

Appearance: She wears bright colours, most commonly yellow and orange. Her favorite shirt(the one she will wear at game start) has a black sword shape interposed on a splash of neon orange. her eyes are dark brown, speckled with flecks light enough to almost be called orange. Her hair is black with white stripes dyed into it. She almost always wears jeans, and boots are a must. Her horns are very flat and wide, and run down the sides of her face, appearing almost like small shields.

Interests and Hobbies: your name is Tarruk Timore. In your free time you tend to CHOP TREES to keep your house warm. When you don't need wood, however, you do enjoy watching SCARY MOVIES, though afterwords you usually spend the night SHIVERING IN FEAR, or else REPLACING BROKEN GRUBSCREENS. You live in the forest ALL ON YOUR LONESOME, which you definitely DON'T FIND WORRISOME AT ALL. When something SCARES you while wandering through the forest, which happens MORE OFTEN than you care to admit, you usually end up BEATING IT WITH YOUR GAUNTLETS. Your GAUNTLETS are your prized possession, something your LONG DECEASED GUARDIAN found for you. You type w-with a-a c-constant st-stutter, a-and n-never g-go a-above a-a m-murmur.

Sylladex Fetch Modus: When you pick up an item, it's first or second letter is matched with a mythological creature. When you want to use something, you just have to pick the creature it's matched with. However, it lets you pick up multiple things with the same first letter, and sometimes it matches based on first sound, not first letter. sometimes you swear it's just fucking with you.

Strife Specibus: Gauntletkind
Lusus: Long dead,(she killed it out of fear at some point) Tinkerbull
Title: Knight of Void
Dream Planet: Derse

Last edited by Joural on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:39 pm

Yes, I will allow you to change her into a supporting.

A few things though:

Troll names are 6-6, six letter first name, six letter last name. If you were following a guideline that told you to do otherwise, ignore it.

About her Land. As a supporting troll, she shares a Land with her active troll, as well as a subtitle.

For example, if my troll Dacile had a supporting troll, its Land would be the Land of a obstacles and Fruatrations and their title would be the _____ of Rage.

Finish the sheet, fix those few things, and find a taker. Then you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:51 pm

I left the blank for that reason.

Aleeeeeeeeeex! she told me A) that support still had lands(I originally had deleted that) B) that any same number combo would work. now I need to remember what her original last name was.

what was I missing?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:56 pm

Any same number CAN work, but for this we have a set pattern sonfar of all the trolls having names as 6-6.

If you look in the Reserves at a supporting troll shet compared with its active troll (ie Rycurem for Kiyalla) you will see what I mean.

I don't know, I was not sure if you were done with it yet. Are you...?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

oh! that's right! I had a question! if I make her a low blood, can her mind junk be that when she experiences a strong emotion(anger, fear, etc.) she psychically augments her actions, greatly increasing her effective strength?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 6:47 pm

I don't see why not.

So long as you try to avoid being OP when the time comes, I trust you will not overpower another player....
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm

... she's going to be very non-violent most of the time, and generally terrified. You'd need to do a lot to get her into a fight... I would love to see her get in a fight, get the shit kicked out of her, they turn away, make a parting comment about how weak she is and BOOM. heh.

okay, so, I'll go finish up her sheet with some finishing touches. When are we gonna start the troll session?

wait... which troll was I supposed to support again? I had two ideas, I think...
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 10:42 pm

You have to ask the owner of the active troll that you want to see if they want a supporting troll.

The troll session has started already. It is just moving VEEEEEEERY slowly. :/
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

oh kay then

so probably easiest is alex? I'll ask her next time I see her in chat box. And we are a GO! lets do this!

... as soon as there is a convenient point for me to jump in, that is. I suppose I need to wait for the eight players to have posted, hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 11:24 pm

I do not think this was informed... I have accepted for Drache to take Tarruk "under her wing" ;)

Also... do we already have set troll server/client combos? If so, who?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

I'd say you can't be first in, for this to make logical sense.

chatbox for details on how they meet up?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 11:37 pm

I'm quite happy with how things are going.

Who shall server Drache?

Also... If you don't mind... I have an updated sprite of Drache that I think is a better view of her .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 Profile_picture_by_askragingtyrant-d4sujqx
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

I take it I was the unnamed 8th person intended to join who did not respond?

or is this some other shenanigans?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:06 pm

I has to make something up to create an excuse for Dacile not to invite Ammy and still allow him to play.

Unnamed eighth troll is 100% plot UNinportabt and is also nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

haha, though it would make it easier if you just outright said it was her... it's not like there's a risk of her suddenly deciding to post in there, after all. I feel like I might make one of her traits be "never replying to a memo". :P

anyway... I'm bored. BOREDOM- AWAY!

oh, I had an idea for details about Tarruk- as you might have noticed, the forest she lives in is INCREDIBLY deadly. so my thought was- what if she's there, alone, because she seems so weak, and the highbloods put her there thinking she would either prove herself or die. It could be a common "punishment" for weak-seaming trolls to send them to this hell-hole to try and survive, where they either prove themselves worthy of life or die. Heck, it could even be that with the high number of huskterrors and huskbeasts in the area they need someone in there to distract them from rampaging, so they try to find a troll who is replaceable that can live there without dying instantly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

I didn't know that notOverlyimportant was in FS. (In regards to the unnamed 8th Troll.)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:44 pm

I have decided that when she gets her wierd "I AM CONFIDENT" thing going Tarruk only stutters every second word.

side note- TARRUK SMASH.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

How do I dialogue?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 12:21 pm

Spoiler=Dialoglog in brackets.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Name: Kerros Binjak (The last name is Albanian or some other obscure language for "twin")
Age: 6 solar sweeps, though he's on the younger side of that age.
Blood Color: Dark Blue. He's in Equius's class, though his blood color is slightly lower.
trollTag: apollonianSymmetry, and (;;) .We speak in a mirrored tone hinting at our dual naturE. (;;)
Appearance: Kerros is rather small for a troll of his age, only about 5'3 or so. His figure is slight, and almost a bit malnourished-looking. His horns are rather simple for a troll, just the classic, short and curved horns. Nothing special about them, except for the fact that the right one is longer and a bit thinner, though only by about two inches or so. His hair is what might be described as "emo", being soft and feathery and about chin length, with long side bangs going down three-fourths the left side of his face, covering his eye. However it is extremely luscious and wonderful. Back when he FLARPed all of his teammates would comment on how awesomely soft his hair was. Needless to say it kind of annoyed him. He has small, pointed fangs that just barely reach out of his mouth, and the rest of his teeth and thin, needle-like and pointy. If he were a seadweller it would be likened to something like one of those Deep Sea Needlefangs, though being a landdweller, no one really knows what to compare his pearly whites (well they're more yellowish and not white) to. Other than his teeth, however, he seems to have a bit of a soft appearance to him. He wears a black (duh) turtleneck sweater that's probably a size too big for him, as the sleeves almost cover his hands. He wears long and loose sweatpants that are a lighter shade of black, and his shoes are more like soft, gray moccasins with white fur inside them. His symbol is a repeat mark, and is on his sweater like any sane sign would be. By the way, if one were to ever lift up his bangs they would see an empty eye socket staring back at them, scratched with claw marks.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KERROS BINJAK, and you are possibly the creepiest little highblood to ever survive the trials. You're a bit of a RECLUSE, living in your hive and very rarely going out, let alone SOCIALIZE. Your hive, is shaped like some sort of TERMITE MOUND, though a bit blockier and not sandy. Being a HIGHBLOOD, it is also very spacious, giving you no real reason to want to leave. Instead, you spend your time on the INTERNET, trolling others as you see fit, mostly due to the fact that you just love to EVALUATE OTHERS. Trolls fascinate you, and you've made it a bit of a hobby to try and POKE and PROD at the MASSES, just to see what makes everyone tick. Do lowbloods get angry at different things than highbloods? Are trolltags accurate predictors of personality? As a result you have a sort of DETACHED ATTITUDE about things. Not a DETACHED PERSONALITY, as you have a tendency to get VERY EXCITED by your interests, though you don't show it when trolling. This is probably also influenced by your somewhat WAYWARD BELIEFS, created by your lusus and...other factors. You think of every troll as not MANY, but rather ONE. Alternian society is one huge hive, where every troll PLAYS A PART, though you don't really care whether this is CASTE-INFLUENCED or not. In fact, you really only use the hemospectrum to invoke HIGHBLOOD PRIVILEGES to piss lowbloods off. Of course, you really DON'T GET when other trolls talk about things like UNIQUENESS then, since everyone SHOULD BE the same to you. This leads to many trolls thinking you're a CREEPY LITTLE FUCK, and most of them tend to block you after a few conversations. You just think they're too afraid to accept the idea that every troll is the SAME, though they think you just as odd for believing the EXACT SAME THING, but it's not like you know that.
You also have a few other interests besides examining society, of course. You have one hell of a SWEET TOOTH, and a bit of a BINGING ISSUE related to them. Whenever you get fired up, sad, or just ANY EXCESS OF EMOTION, you tend to grab the nearest sweet and start chomping. MOTHER says it's not good for your teeth or just you in general, but that's one thing you WON'T LISTEN TO HER on. These things are FUCKING DELICIOUS. You also love making FANCY PHOTO EFFECTS and posting them on image-hosting sites, though they KIND OF SUCK, mostly due to the fact that they look like something out of an ~*~edgy hipster blog~*~. Due to this they've become a bit of a GUILTY PLEASURE. What's that? Aren't the SWEETS a guilty pleasure? NO. You are not and never will be guilty about your sweet tooth. NEVER. You also love to FLARP, or at least used to, but due to a rather unfortunate accident both of you LOST YOUR LEFT EYE--
Oh, right. That. The truth is, there's MORE THAN ONE OF YOU. No, it's not like you have some sort of FANCY PSYCHIC POWER that let's you make copies of yourself or something, you're a highblood, so that couldn't even happen! Rather, there's ANOTHER YOU running around. At this point you don't consider him to even be DIFFERENT, because you two are just so similar that it's nigh IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL YOU APART. You're not sure what to call it, since there's no TROLL WORD for being born out of the same egg. You've just kind of assumed it was SOME SORT OF MUTATION, and so you have taken painstaking measures to hide yourselves, because you know what happens when a troll just ISN'T RIGHT, and you don't want to end up like them. SOMEHOW, you don't know how, you STUCK TOGETHER through the cavern trials, both of you living through them. SOMEHOW, by a miracle, you were chosen by a lusus that based it's whole life off of the idea of MANY BEING ONE, and took both of you. SOMEHOW, these accidents happened and you're both alive because of it. You wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY. You both LOOK THE SAME, TALK THE SAME, and ACT THE SAME, all a part of your efforts to keep your mutation from being discovered. You know when the other is TROLLING SOMEONE and know all of the logs, and when you do go out, it's always ONE OF YOU, and not both. FLARPing used to be like this, too. You would TAKE TURNS going on dastardly adventures with your team, a small group of bluebloods with a pretty good record of victories. They thought you were pretty weird, but your knowledge of GROUP TACTICS became quite useful in matches, so they accepted/tolerated you. A sweep and a half ago, your team engaged in a brutal fight against some seadweller pirates. You BARELY WON, but one of you got your left eye CLAWED OUT by an opposing team member's lusus. This dent in the PERFECT COVERUP shocked the other, and when you returned to your hive you both decided, in a bit of a RASH MANEUVER, that the best option would be for the other to CLAW HIS OWN EYE OUT as well, lest it be discovered that you, weren't, well, you half of the time. It was STUPID, you know. You could have just both worn EYEPATCHES or something, but you were AFRAID and really weren't thinking, since this wake-up call made you suddenly aware of a bunch of OTHER PROBLEMS in your facade as well, like QUADRANTS and FLEET RECRUITMENT. It's funny how one little thing can just wake you up to the world, isn't it?
With that FLARP mission ending in FAILURE, you retired from your social lives and withdrew into your hive. Your excuse is that you're PLANNING BACKUP OPTIONS, but you haven't really done anything but troll others. You suppose you're just COWARDS, but with good reason! You're MUTANTS, and you know that if you got found out one of you would probably BE CULLED! You just couldn't stand the idea. It would be like LOSING HALF OF YOURSELF, and you couldn't let that happen. So you'll just STAY HERE, until you're forced to take some sort of action. MOTHER is already starting to get fed up with your ANTICS, and pail day draws closer and closer. It doesn't matter though, you'll just stay FARTHER AND FARTHER from those problems. You have all you need right here. You have SWEETS, IMAGE-EDITING PROGRAMS, and EACH OTHER. You don't need anything else.
You are starting to get LONELY though.
The hive seems more and more EMPTY each day.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: The TROLLIAN Modus has always been a bit of a trouble. You're supposed to identify a troll's caste by their trolltag and text sample while their text color is anonymous. You like to think you're better at it than you actually are, which is complete bull. 40% of your guesses are wrong, and when they are the user "blocks" you, and keeps you from retrieving the item for a certain amount of time. Some users block more than others.
Strife Specibus: 2Xspearkind. Basically a pole with two blades at the end.
Lusus: A giant termite queen affectionately called "Mother". She is his only lusus, though she is the queen of an entire hive of smaller subspecies of lusii. Her worker system, many united as one, is what shaped much of Kerros's beliefs. Despite her intimidating appearance, however, she engages her children in probably the most positive troll-lusus relationship in all of Alternia. She makes them build up their strength and often has them perform menial tasks, a sort of preparation for their fleet-life, where the seadwellers will be running practically everything. However, she is not overly strict on them, at least by troll standards, and is still very supportive when they need help.
Title: Host of ___. The role of a Host is to let the aspect into either him or his home (in the most literal sense). The effects can be either negative or positive, and on the self or others, depending on the aspect. The Host is perceived as an active class, as it actively allows the aspect to "enter". For example, a Host of Doom would be able to take injuries or harm into himself, acting as a healer class that absorbs the damage of others. A Host of Breath, however, would let wind fill their "home" or their surroundings, creating a hurricane or even lifting up themselves and their teammates, allowing them to travel to other places.
Land: N/A
Land Description: N/A
Consorts: N/A
Denizen: N/A
Dream Planet: N/A

---

Now would anybody like to be the Host troll for this fellow~?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:58 pm

Where's crim? In both IC's?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 12:19 pm

Oh carp. Crim.

CRIIIIIIIIIM.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

*looks at thread and thinks for a moment* ..... Alex feels sad.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:56 am

Eh, it was inevitable given how many people we had involved and depended on to move forward. Especially with school and all everyone has going on. But hey, we got some good characters, and there will always be other RPs. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next