WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) Empty
PostSubject: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

BACKGROUND
The Iran conflict escalated, prompting some countries to violently revolt and some to peacefully give up power. Whatever it was, ALL major regions have a new government, ripe for the taking. Now all the old corporations/technology are left behind, so you'll have some weapons to start with. Also, you'll have a cult following so you start off with a small army.
World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) Worldm12
You see that? That's our world map. I got lazy though. (Am many sorry) Only named regions can be taken over. Bolded regions are taken.
SHEETS! YAY!
Nation Sheet:
Country Name:
Area: (Derp)
Color: (Double Derp)
Government type: (Yes, I will explain/give an example later.)
Leader: (Spoiler alert!)

Leader Sheet:
Name: (You know what to do.)
Bio: (Yes, this.)
Philosophy: (Words to live by!)
Physical description: (Hurr Durr)
Governing Style: (How do YOU rule?)

Accepted sheets
n/a

RULES
No godmodding
No instant technological advances
Stay within reason with research speed
Nukes take a while to create, so no instant manhattan project
If it's shaded then it's taken. No exceptions.

Last edited by Nicotine on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 12:17 pm

Country Name: New Russia (Well aren't I fuckin original)
Area: Russia
Color: Red
Political style: Dictatorship
Leader: Nikolai Grigorev

Name: Nikolai Grigorev
Bio: He lived out most of his life in Russia, serving in the military during the Iran Conflict. Afterwards he traveled to the US, and saw the freedom there. He decided to have that freedom in Russia, whatever the cost. He used his military training and way with words to take over Russia almost without bloodshed. Now that he rules, he lets his people have freedom within reason. There isn't voting. There is just what he thinks is right for his countrymen, and most of the time he's correct. He reserves for himself utter control over the military. He was recently married and hopes to pass on the throne to his next of kin.
Philosophy: "The best for my countrymen, whether they like it or not."
Physical description: He is a tall, lean man with somewhat tan skin, short dark hair, and brown eyes. He is wiry, but he wears glasses. He is somewhat of a scattered person, prone to working through the night and sleeping during the day. This has earned him the nickname "The Vampire" within his political and social circles. That being said, he has dark circles under his eyes and an almost constant five o-clock shadow.
Governing Style: Dictatorship
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Hereby claiming the Most Glorious And Fucking Cold State of Finland
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm

I forgot to mention using only named areas.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:13 pm

Yeah, no. That's just lazy right there. All of these countries still exist, going by your Op, so yeah. Sorry, if I sound harsh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:25 pm

I apologize. As stated, I kinda got lazy with this. I'll look it up on a world map.
EDIT: And like that, amended.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

That is good. You'll want to do that for everyone on the countries.

Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

So... Sheet?
I've got finland reserved for you.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

Shade is the one who picked Finland.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:56 pm

Yeah. He has a history with Finland. Including the killing the Russian Tsar in another rp.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:43 am

Sounds swaggardly.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

SINGAPORE!

Reserving "Moar USA." What ever the fuck that is. Unless, that is a part of the USA. Then South America.

Seriously though, South America.

And Happy birthday to thou, before I forget and have to edit this several hours later... Heh
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:05 pm

Nah-Shun:
Country Name: Unificado del Sur Hispanos y Portugueses (Unified South Hispanics and Portuguese)
Area: South America
Color: Green, cause all dem Forests and junk
Political style: Constitutional Monarchy (like UK and Japan) with Cabinet (Parliament below Federal level). Capital is São Paulo. Uses a variation of Capitalism. Official currency is the Unified South Regio. The fringe Provinces are less strictly governed (which is a given but still). Upon the death of the Monarch a new one is "Elected" by the Cabinet and Parliaments of the Provinces, Generally by Merit and education.
Leader: Fransisco D. Rodreiguez

Leh-Dur:
Name: Fransisco D. Rodreiguez
Bio: A football(Soccer) player since he was old enough to run, he has kept himself for the most part in shape all of his life. He was looking forward to a promising career in Football until his Knee was injured, benching him for the rest of his season, and potentially his life. He was a brilliant kid, with upper class parents who could afford his education. He was planning on heading off to the War, until just as he got out of the higher education the conflict ended.
First things first, rebellion; He joined almost immediately after he was sure they were not going to be decimated as soon as they formed, as such he gained a fairly high position and ended up as a sort of figure head. Second things second, The setting up of a new government. He just happened to have gotten favor by the party running the show, they put him on the top of the list as prespective leaders. He Has well like and his credentials were as good as any. Boom. Leader. They expected him to be a figure head while they ran the show. LolNope. He booted them out of the way and tried his best to be as Benevolent as possible. FIN, or is it just the beginning?
He is not married. DUR.
Philosophy: A social darwinist, and firm believer in Meritology, he relies on the actions of his lowers not the lies and deceipt they use to brown nose. Not only does he remove from office that lets him down in his cabinet, he imprisons them for six months. He is known for his harsh outlook, which is both cynical and pessimistic. He trusts a handful of people, Mainly his cabinet.
Physical description: Brazilian Descent, Sharp features, clean shaven, medium build and not all that tall. Likes him some fancy Three piece suits and Big guns. As well as Alcohol and Coke (Not the soda ;P )
Governing Style: WITH AN IRON FIST MADE OF HEART. He governs for his people. But even the slightest deviation to his plan is met with resistance the liks of which has probably been seen before, but is still pretty fierce.

Hope all this shit works like the South Americans do. /not racist at all,
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 7:47 am

Moar USA is the state of alaska.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm

By the way, I believe, by political style, you mean government type. Political styles are more like ideologies.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

Thanks. Editing.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

You're welcome. I just might actually join this.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 5:06 pm

Swaggardly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)   World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Reborn OOC/Signups (YAYYY Civ RP)
Page 1 of 1