WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed: Kids' Session

Go down 
+4
Szemetlada
brendan
Rachel
some dumb bird
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 3:45 pm

>Acquiesce

Quote :
CA: Sounds Goodesirable to me.
CA: Anyone else have any Objectionevers?

You can wait a bit to play. After all, you often find yourself more attracted to the idea of watching other people play games than playing them yourself. This is probably because you suck at all things gaming. Why not have fun being terrible when you can have fun watching others not be terrible?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm

If your conclusions are correct, the only true chain of players currently lined up is Alice for Anna and Lyon for Anna. Then there is the little pairing of you and Octo to be thrown in somewhere.

Probably at the start, because you want him to be able to play even though he doesn't have very long!

Everyone else's order seems to be up to you, then!

Right now, you think it'll go something like this: Octo==>Alan==>Gale==>Ethan==>Lyon==>Anna==>Alice==>You==>Octo, with Octo the first in, you the second, Alice, then so on.

Quote :
WW: Okay guys!
WW: I've got the lineup here and ready to go! We can play soon! : D
WW: First in, we have Octo, then me, then Alice...
WW: Then Anna, Lyon, Ethan, Gale, and Alan.
WW: Let's get going!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:17 pm

Quote :
CA: Astronomicalicious!
CA: When do we Starttempt, Rachel?
CA: This is so Excitingracious!!!

>Have excitement

Oh you have ALL of the excitement, or at least a fair majority of it. If you thought you were excited earlier, clearly your levels of EMPATHIC PRECOGNITIVITY are shockingly disappointing. If excitement suddenly hit big-time popularity, you'd be an emotional millionaire with your steadfast grip on the anticipation stock market. If these metaphors ever ran out, you'd be one sad camper.

But an excited one.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:21 pm

Quote :
alloftheClass began responding to {chum-list.li}
AC: Hello? O-Q
AC: Anyoooone heeere?
AC: I'm assuming so.
AC: Hello, all!

Oh gosh, oh gosh, you feel so silly. You talk to these people all the time yet you can't seem to stop feeling awkward sometimes.

Pish posh, you tell yourself. You'll be darned if you don't interact with your mates.

>Be darned

Nope nope nope. You refuse to be darned.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:42 pm

>Respond

Quote :
CA: Greetingsertification, Alan!
CA: Now what have you been up to? o:
CA: I think we're just about to Beginter.
CA: Rachel and Octavian, you two be sure to Keeprivvy us Informattered as to what's going on!
CA: This is just so Excitingraphic. c:b
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 6:40 pm

>Alice: Hear something outside.

You suddenly hear an odd noise outside your window... Faint and high pitch sounds over and over again.

>Use telescope watch

You use your telescope watch to find out what is making this noise outside your window... Cause seriously it's getting anno- OH MY GOD!!! IT'S A NEST! OF BABY BIRDS!

>Think

You contemplate whether or not they may be the offspring of the avian you just accidentally killed... If so, you owe these chicks a huge apology that can only be given through an act of kindness that can potentially save their lives. They won't live otherwise... They'll likely be eaten be something or starve to death without a parental figure to watch over them. How do you plan to get the little fellows?

>Do the inventy thing

You quickly get out some scrap metal of various sizes and shapes, along with a wielding torch and some other tools. Quickly you craft a bird cage that shall serve as their new abode once you get them out of the tree.

>Go outside, climb tree.

Equipped with your new contraption, you proceed to carefully climb up the tree. You have done this many times before to get your precious apples, or to simply sit in a tree. Climbing up this tree won't be difficult for you.

==>

You ever so carefully remove the newly hatched avians from the nest. You of course also have gloves on. They try to nip and peck at your hand, but the rubber gloves protect you from any injury. You Captchalogue the baby birds before you attempt to descend down the tree.

>Go inside

You return inside your home and room. Now to get the bird cage out...

-... .. .-. -.. -.-. .- --. .

One bird cage... That you just bedded with strips of newspaper. Now for the little friends.

-... .- -... -.-- -... .. .-. -.. ...

SUCCESS!!! YOU FEEL LIKE A FREAKING MORSE CODE GENIUS!!!

>Respond to memo

Your friends may be wondering about your absence.

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- Please, excuse me for my absence .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- I needed to go relocate some orphaned avian offspring .-.-.. -.-..--
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 3:19 pm

>Reply

Quote :
CA: I see.
CA: Welcomeet back, then!
CA: Hmm...
CA: Eventidings do seem to be Progresslowing at quite the sluggish pace.
CA: I do Begracious your collective pardon, but I do Appeareality to have issues of my own to Dispatchallenge.

-- chicAberrancy ]CA] is now an idle chum! --

>Reject

Your COUSIN is knocking on your door. You politely inform them that, no, you do not have time to do the laundry right now, this is an important affair. She responds by you doing the laundry.

==>

In a short amount of time, you have captchalogued as many DIRTY CLOTHES as you can find, and haul them all downstairs into the LAVADERO.

You only call it that because of the RATHER FANCY SIGN hung on the basement staircase which your COUSIN brought back from some European country on one of her many BUSINESS TRIPS.

>Examine sign

It's an ornate piece of tacky junk.

>Enter LAVADERO

You descend the stairs and find yourself facing two CLOTH-RELATED MACHINES. The first washes the clothes, and the second dries them. The true names of these MACHINES are probably of a much more sinister and inconceivable brilliance, unfitting for the human tongue to utter. You prepare to stuff dirty clothes in one.

==>

Diaglog wrote:
ANNA: Smelly, used, in need of washing.

The DIRTY CLOTHES eject from your SYLLADEX into the gaping maw of the first MACHINE. You retrieve the CRUSTY CHINA which was expelled with them and re-captchalogue it. Never know when a really, really old plate will come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed: Kids' Session
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: