WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Announcements and Takedowns

Go down 
2 posters

Shall we leave it as an announcement?
No
Announcements and Takedowns I_vote_lcap100%Announcements and Takedowns I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Yes
Announcements and Takedowns I_vote_lcap0%Announcements and Takedowns I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Announcements and Takedowns Empty
PostSubject: Announcements and Takedowns   Announcements and Takedowns I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:59 pm

This here is a vote on if we shall take down Our Heritage for Time Immemorial as an announcement.

Reasons for taking it down:
-It bears no significant value to the Section, or the Forum as a whole.
-It does not contain any news and updates pretaining to the Forum or Section, as most true announcements should.
-In the event that it shall cease obtaining posts, or even if there are no new posts irregardless, it will lie dormat at the top of the Section, providing an inconvenience to the current, active RPs.

Reasons for leaving it as an announcement:

Feel free to discuss this topic, and leave your own two-cents to the argument.

CLARIFICATIONS:
-I am not saying that we should lock and eliminate the RP as a whole, but rather saying that it should not be an announcement.
-This is not a discussion about the RP's quality, or the amount of participaters it has; It is an RP, just like the rest of them, and we are arguing whether it should be left up as an announcement or not.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Announcements and Takedowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements and Takedowns   Announcements and Takedowns I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

It was a joke, geez. Make a petition, why don't you?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/

Announcements and Takedowns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: