WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:09 pm

Nice picture! I like your style Tanadin, I think it looks great ^^ you should be proud. And I like your new icon too!
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:16 pm

Thanks Drago! I might edit it and add in his tail, although maybe not. I would draw Kymer and Zolix next, but...the above is kinda my limit.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:20 pm

No problem fire! I think it looks great ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:33 pm

Hmm...I'm going to work on Kymer's colors now.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:48 pm

Cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

Black, dark red, brighter red, brown, orange, yellow, and more red. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

Cool ^^.
Whatcha been up to lately Fire?

By the Way my Dad created a new Character for his team, here it is:
Profile name: Daddy-07
Character name: Caj (pronounced Cage)
Team: Caj has been a member of "the Squad" for several years and has always served with distinction and honor.
Appearance: 6' 2", muscular, lean, extremely fit, dark hair, dark beard, steely eyes
Bio: Caj was a construction worker in New Orleans before he joined the military. He requested to join the light infantry, and then after completing his training, volunteered for the most elite units and missions. Since infantry basic and advanced school Caj has gained additional qualifications as a Light Fighter, Desert Warrior, Paratrooper, Jump Master, Mountain Ranger, and Team Leader.
Personality: Caj is quiet, friendly, and easy going, but when it comes to killing Remnants he is vicious and brutal.
Other: Through his advanced skills as an infantryman Caj has killed hundreds of Remnants and so the other team members always treat Caj with great respect.

Its accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:58 pm

My Father has created a sheet for Little John.

Profile name: Daddy-07
Character name: Little John
Team: Little John has been a member of "the Squad" for two years and has always served with distinction and honor.
Appearance: 6' 6", muscular, stocky, very fit, light brown hair, clean shaven, blue eyes, soft spoken
Bio: Little John was a work in a radio repair shop for his uncle in Iowa before he joined the military. He requested to join the light infantry, and then after completing his training, volunteered for elite units and missions. Since infantry basic and advanced school Little John has gained additional qualifications as a Radio Telephone Operator, Light Fighter, Arctic Warrior, Paratrooper, Armorer, Mountain Ranger, and Heavy Weapons Expert.
Personality: Little John is friendly, easy going, and good natured, but when it comes to killing Remnants he is relentless, brutal and without mercy.
Other: Through his advanced skills as an infantryman Little John has killed hundreds of Remnants and so the other team members always treat Little John with great respect.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:28 pm

Being sick and working on Shadowpaw Track.

Can I make an introductory Nexus post? He won't really do anything major unless someone decides to see him.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

Aww Fire *hugs tanadin* I hope you get better!

And sure! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:40 pm

I feel a whole lot better than I was, but...*blows nose* Bleh.

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:42 pm

^^
Well i'm going to bed now, so see ya tomorrow Fire! X3
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:54 pm

Okay, cya!
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:57 pm

Good evening Fire. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 10:24 pm

Good evening, Drago. I wonder if anyone will choose to notice Nexus, probably not, I don't really care either way.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

Yeah, sorry I haven't posted I'm waiting for Hollen....He hasn't been on all week. :/
EDIT:
I've redone Meme's sheet:
Profile name: Dragockon
Character name: Meme Bullgore
Team?: None currently
Appearance: She has red-ish shaded hair not pure red but more of a darker tone of red, with black highlights. She isn’t bone skinny at all, but she is quiet strong and muscular. Many who have doubted that soon realize their great mistake. She has very bright green eyes, many people say it seems unnatural but she says it’s just a rare color and doesn’t like to draw attention to it.
She generally wears a tiger cameo pants, with a pistol holster attached to her left leg with strong straps, it also doubles for holding satiates as well. She has a Israeli Desert Eagle pistol and a modified Galil rifle. She doesn’t shoot much but if needed she can fight just as good as the next guy, especially when it comes to CQB or hand to hand fighting with human or remnant. She has a black lined vest on, lined with larger pockets near the base, and more straps near the top. Her modified Galil has a large and sharp blade going from the base of the barrel, to the pistol grip of the gun.
Bio?: Meme was born in a military camp, her mother died from child birth and at the age of ten her father died in the war with the terriost; she’s always been around solders. And has spent her whole life in the military, joining the US Army at the age of 18, she quickly advanced on tactics and over some time she became the leader of a well formed team. She was getting quiet close to a male on the team, he was the sniper for the squad. But then one day when the whole team died because of a decidtion she made, three of the team came out alive, two were fatally wounded, one….Only one survived.
Meme.
She watched as what was left of her squad slowly died from the wounds they had, blaming herself for their loss and their death she resigned, and went to the rank of medic. She’s known victor for a bit, and is one of the few people who can get away with things from him.

Personality: She’s very very much stubborn, and once she has decided on doing something she does it, no matter what, she very determined and very hard core military. She rarely give out her opinion or thoughts on any tactical sugaution unless she’s directly asked to, she’s always afraid of people relying on her plans or orders and dying because of her decision again. She’s fought her whole life and doesn’t know that many emotions, but she can be gently and kind it’s a rare when this side shows though, and it only seems to ever show when tending the wounded or scared.

Other: She always has the tags from her dead team mates, and loved ones with her, where ever she goes.
Specializes: She is a medic, and can heal many mager or minor wounds depeneding, she’s done some training in space fighting, but when the Remnants came and destroy all the space operations she was forced to drop out. When it comes to hand to hand she excellent at it, being a medic she has also studied the human body and knows many of its weaknesses, she’s fought many remnants in hand to hand and has a lot of battle experience.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

Awwwww.....
Looks better! :3
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012, 8:54 pm

hey drago here is my character I’ve been wanting to do for a while, I wanted to what until all the stuff with Jake happened so that there would not be any spoilers to anyone.

Profile name: oneshotsammy

Character name: krang

What is it?:

It is a remnant that is built into a human body, similar to how jake is now. As a result he is limited physically to that of an average human

Appearance:

the human body he’s got has black hair, white almost pale skin and is about 5 foot 9. He has metal elbows and knees sticking out of his skin and blue eyes that have a similar look to remnant eyes but smaller. He where’s an old flight uniform like the ones used in the US air force. He also has a deep voice that is noticeable to compared to most voices.

Personality:

his mind is all remnant, so it always thinking logically and methodically. He also doesn’t understand emotion in general, he can fake emotion but it is usually over emphasized. When he talks he docent always have good sentence structure, and sometimes leaves of words like the, is, and etcetera.

Bio: there isn’t really a bio since it’s not that old.

Other: because of his physical states he can only use human weapons.

let me know if there is anything wrong with it thanks. :D

Last edited by OneShotSammy on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 7:43 am

It looks great Brother! ^^ He sounds like a very interesting guy! Accepted, By the way, in the sheet you put Jack ;) its Jake. I know their simaler, so its an easy mistake. Other than that, I think it looks awesome! I like how you said serten parts of his stick out Remnant like. :)

Okay, so guys. I got some bad news...Hollen's dropping out, I'll be forced to control his Characters...So...That makes...Dino, Darkie, Ron, Hollen, And most likely Prime since he's do busy. All dropping out. But, we're keep going, until the Roleplay actually dies I'm not giving up in it.
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 7:49 am

Since you mention that drago I’ve been thinking of doing a dragon character, so what do all you need in my character to help the dragon side of the story along. This is not just to drago it’s to anyone in the role play.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 7:03 pm

I wish Dino had time to post. Sylondra has been frozen for months real time now. :(
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 9:08 am

Yeah... I don't know. I think we're just going to bring the RP to an end soon Fire. I have way to many OC's to control since Hollen left, not to mention we were friend for Five years....Its just. To much for me...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:37 am

I am really good at controlling a ton of characters, but the thing is I didn't make those and I don't know how to run them. :/ So I'm sorry I can't help with that.
I'm sad that we're going to have to end the Remnant Wars...it's really good and I've had fun so far. But I understand why. Maybe we can remake the second part once we're ready.

If you don't mind me asking, why did Hollen leave? You don't have to answer if you don't want to...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:24 am

Yeah its okay, and I'll send you an Email about it. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

Okay. Feel free to email me whenever. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next