WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four

Go down 
+2
Sadie
Shade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:41 am

I was really upset about what I saw going on in Break, and I'm not comfortable RPing in present company anymore. I'm sorry, but I have to be honest about it.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 10:49 am

Can you tell us why?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 6:51 pm

On the Sporum, I noticed a lot of, jokes made about a rather disturbing incident, one I'm a victim of as it happens, and since the humour continues and I really detest treading on people's toes, I'd just prefer to leave it be and go.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:30 pm

Augh, sorry to hear that, mate.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:33 pm

Sorry for my abscence! My finals will be finished tomorrow (for those who deny a God, that is all the proof I need: there is an end!!! Sadly, all the proof of the devil is in the exams themselves).

As for this RP, I'll be more of a voyeur, watching and tweaking things here and there. I can RP as the wolfpack, if you would like, or I can merely be more of a narrator/NPC character.

Additionally, regarding the incident in Break, I'm too frazzled to recall what this was, but if I offended you in any way I do sincerely apologize and retract anything I may have said. I don't distinctly remember saying anything too controversial, but my sense of humor is a little...different, so I have a sad tendency to say things that are wildly inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:35 pm

It was Osaka, actually, Cynder isn't in this RP but she was a part of it just the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four   The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood-drenched Plateau: Act I Of The Four
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4