WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

COA III: The new IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

COA III: The new IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 4:59 am

She occasionally glanced at Kaldra, never breaking her steady stride as they closed in on the destination. Beneath her quiet exterior, a silent battle was being waged, between the part of her that wanted to return to the others, to ensure Agate's safety. The other part wanted to run away from whatever they were investigating.

The young man and woman. Scrunching her eyes tight to try and blot out the flash as it came, what little concentration she could spare went to preventing the spread of frost. Displaying signs of mental anguish she didn't need right now, especially with a friend with her, one she knew would show concern and ask further. The latter half of her arguing mind submitted after that. She needed their support that much more now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm 21 years old, I didn't come up with something better to put here.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:01 pm

Whatever kind of reply Agate had for Tem, she didn't seem keen on giving it right away. Tem continued walking down the sidewalk back to Fry's, looking behind himself every so often since the route was more recognizable when looking toward the café. Being more aware of anything creeping up on him was another plus, too. He was sad each time he rounded a corner since it meant he was less likely to see Kaldra and Aelirsa trailing him, assuming they'd left at all yet. I trust Kaldra, but I have no idea how long Aelirsa will want to talk with her....She'll probably insist on leaving as soon as she said she would, he considered, smiling a little at the likely show of caring, but it still might not be quick enough....I hope I see her soon.

He took to thinking on Agate again in the meantime. Just what exactly is she, anyway? he wondered, stealing a quick glance at her. The only dragons with feathery wings like that are quetzalcoatls...but then where the heck do those arms come from? And now that he thought about it, what quetzalcoatl did so little flying anyway? And wore a shirt and glasses, and stood upright....

She could have gotten the arms from another breed of dragon, but the clothes are definite human influence. I guess a mixed-breed dragon could have a thing for shirts, but much more likely... The thought sent a small wave of unease through him for one reason or another. ...she's much more likely a hybrid. Again, a chill. He glanced at her once more. A hybrid! It was fairly obvious now. The fact continued making him uncomfortable. He didn't dislike hybrids themselves; he felt more pity for them than anything, having to deal with their partially human blood and not fitting in well with either species. But ever since learning what they were and how they came to be, he'd never rid himself of the feeling that something had gone wrong, that it shouldn't work that way. His studies of biology had only reinforced the sentiment. A bunch of bipedal mammals are about as different as can be from a race of ancient, powerful lizards, and yet... He shook his head slightly. Magic makes everything unpredictable, he'd always thought. It was the best explanation he had.

And on top of that, it seemed just as unlikely that a human and a dragon could ever form the necessary relationship, given the years upon years of fear and hate. He'd figured that, if two humans had been close, and one had somehow been transformed without the other, then they might keep their bond without the other necessarily wanting a transformation of their own, but other than that, he couldn't see how such vastly different species could ever reach a point of such intimacy that they would have children together. Whatever feelings are there, they're completely beyond my understanding.

So then here was Agate, the daughter of a quetzalcoatl parent - more likely the mother, he guessed, based on how smoothly the traits had blended - and a human father, slithering at his side despite all of his disbelief. The poor girl. No wonder her appearance is strange to so many. To think how much better she might have had it if her father had been a dragon too.... Tem always thought much the same of hybrids.

He looked up and suddenly found none other than the Fry's store not far ahead. He felt a rush of relief stronger than he might have expected, though it only made sense given how he'd felt so exposed on the sidewalk. He glanced behind again and was just turning back when he caught a flash of black, blue, and a little bit of red on the edge of his vision; he looked again and couldn't help but smile when he laid his eyes on Kaldra, Aelirsa at her side, a little ways off. Yes! They made it okay, too! He was relieved all over again. A huge emotional weight left his shoulders. His mood lifted, he proceeded alongside Agate as he approached ever nearer to the imminently close electronics store.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
COA III: The new IC - Page 4 Forum_specific_signature_by_michangs-d5odaty
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

Kaldra was about to ask Aelirsa something when up ahead she saw a blue-scaled, four-legged form accompanying a slithering, winged form. Tem and Agate! It seemed they'd managed to catch up to them. It made sense really, they hadn't really waited that long before taking off after them. Her earlier mood, slightly dreary as she'd sifted through old memories and the emotions that accompanied them, instantly disappeared.

Now we're truly safe, all together again. The others won't even know that Aelirsa and I stayed a little later at the cafe because we'll all arrive together.

The less worry they could cause the others the better. She wasn't even sure how the investigation at Fry's was going, for all she knew there could be dull-scaled pink creatures swarming th- no, stop thinking like that. She shook her head and motioned with a claw towards the pair ahead of them, "Looks like we caught up to them after all." The brief announcement was accompanied with a glowing smile.

~~~~~

Aressa turned towards Ev when he decided to speak up.

Hmph, guess he's not too terrified to speak then.

She nodded as he spoke, what he was saying made sense. He brought up the point that if Tom was simply going off to clear his head, telling someone of his departure would have been the most conscientious thing to do. But then again, many humans didn't care who they hurt. They were self-centered creatures, many only concerned with how they could garner even more money from the world.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 8:25 pm

The joy that would go to a smile instead went to settling her uneasiness. Sure, they had experience with this before, they'd probably been caught in the middle of it and felt a duty to help them. She on the other hand, willingly walking into the fire with them. She couldn't burn, not now, not when she was so close to letting go of the past.

"Perhaps..." She closed her mouth tightly at that point. Sharing her uneasiness would provide no benefit to them, and chances were she was overreacting as usual. If ever she set upon an action, she would do it to the extreme. Her formality in front of the others, her care for Agate... The lives you took...

"Perhaps we should quicken our pace to reunite with them. I'm..." She chewed on the sentence again. Unconfident, she didn't want to be seen as someone who didn't know what she was talking about. "I'm not getting a good feeling about this. Maybe I'm overreacting or something like that."

Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

Kaldra’s eyes narrowed slightly when Aelirsa admitted that she didn’t have a good feeling about all this. The dragoness seemed to be rather attuned to others’ feelings, so the fact that she was worried about the other group members didn’t bode well. What if something had happened inside? What if someone was hurt… or even dying?

Stop assuming the worst, they’re probably just worried and that carried over to Aelirsa!

Her pace quickened without a conscious choice to do so, the ideas that Aelirsa’s comment had bred were starting to take her over. It was a sea of darkened thoughts and fearful predictions threatening to pull her under. But she would be fine. Tem was here now; he was her rock, a safe place where she could weather any storm. With a deep breath as she fast-walked towards him, she forced herself to smile again. Unnerving him was the last thing she wanted to do, they needed to get to Fry’s. Once there all of her fears would hopefully be proven needles. Everything would be alright.

With all of our varied talents, what could go wrong? Well, now I probably just jinxed it… great.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

Tem arrived at one of the doors into Fry's, though he slowed his walk on the way there, unable to resist doing so when Kaldra was so close and could probably catch up to him soon if he took his time. The entrance was made of glass, so he peered inside without opening it, wondering if he would see the rest of the group. His water sense picked up a group of shapes that were definitely not humans; he looked and, sure enough, glimpsed their colorful forms not far from the entrance. All of them were focused on a man facing away from Tem. He wasn't terribly confident that he was reading their moods right, but if he had to guess, he'd say they all seemed sort of uneasy about the man. At least they found someone to talk to; he might have some clues, whatever their opinion of him.

What he was much more eager to see was behind him, not in front. He turned away from the door and looked back at Kaldra, who was even closer than he'd expected - a matter of seconds away - as if she'd sped up to reach him more quickly. That's sweet of her.... That, of course, brought out another smile. She was close enough that he knew she would hear him call out, "Hey there!" He didn't hide how happy he was to see her. As she and Aelirsa drew ever closer, he continued, "Good to see you. They're all still in there, talking to someone. Doesn't look like they're in trouble, fortunately." He spent a few more seconds gazing happily into Kaldra's crimson eyes, then asked both of the approaching dragonesses, "Do you think we should wait until they're finished with their conversation, or go in right away?" The whole time, he was conscious of the food bag still clutched in his left foreclaw, which he expected the rest of the group to be sharing from soon.

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

Ted's gaze moved from Tom to Ev and back again. "Yeah, that's a damn good point," he said. "You nearly scared me to death."

Tom similarly shifted his gaze, but more furtively. He appeared to realize there was a difficulty with the alibi. "Do I have to explain every single personal detail to a bunch of people I don't even know? Ted, it's just... Angela and I... you know how she goes sometimes... She got drunk again, we had a fight, she threw me out and wouldn't let me back in to get my phone. I ended up car camping. I needed my privacy, and I decided I'm leaving her. For good. I'll need a place to stay now, though."

Ted's expression grew more and more sympathetic. "It's okay dude, you can stay with me. I can put together another bed; I mean, I've got a houseguest right now, but there's always room for you."

"Thanks, bro," Tom said. He turned to the dragons. "I hope you're happy. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go."

With that, he turned on his heel and strode towards the back room.

WARNING: I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
MONSTER ENERGY
COA III: The new IC - Page 4 Lieo
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Snowy.
Having log in problems? E-MAIL me at rpprojecthelp@gmail.com!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

Ev's head, confidence, and pride all dropped lower and lower throughout Tom's explanation. By the end, he was looking down with a shameful frown. As the man passed by, Ev muttered a quick "Sorry" that was probably too quiet for anyone to hear. He followed him with his gaze, desperately wanting to apologize more properly for his behavior, but Tom didn't turn around. Instead, he pulled out his phone once he had almost passed out of Ev's vision. Despite everything, the Luong couldn't help but be curious, so he looked at what the screen read and barely made out the single word on it: "Dan." He had no idea what the name meant, but the brief event gave him an idea. Hey, wait - didn't he say he couldn't get his phone? Then, however, he discounted it. Oh, wait... that was at the start of everything. He could easily have gotten it back when he returned, or just bought a new one.

Ev frowned even more and returned his gaze to the floor in front of him. I should have known, he scolded himself. I should have known that there was something else I didn't know about. Now he's gone and we can't ask him anything else, because of me! The one time I feel like I know what the hell I'm doing, I go and ruin everything! He squeezed his eyes shut in mental anguish. What was I thinking, assuming he was a liar? He had a perfectly good explanation for everything! He's just some guy with normal problems! And I had to go and rub it in his face like a total jerk. God, I'm an idiot!

He covered his eyes with his left foreclaw, imagining that everyone was looking judgmentally at him. There actually were one or two things that still hadn't been explained, such as Tom smelling of trash, but Ev was too upset with himself to think about them. Unable to face anyone after what he perceived to be an unforgivable failure, he simply stood where he was, shrinking pitifully into himself and struggling to hold back the poison and tears that were mounting with equal strength. He was looking down so much and so absorbed in his humiliation that he didn't even notice Tem standing outside the door.

((I'm not just making up the part with Tom's phone, by the way; Eo actually sent me a PM about it.))

I can't think of a signature! D:
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 12:00 am

Kaden’s nostrils flared when she recognized the scent of trash and a few other smells that might have been intended to conceal the smell. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. But then, Ev spoke, bringing up several other good points that she hadn’t even thought about. He’s pretty smart, she thought, half-consciously looking his way.

She was relieved when even Ted agreed with the points that the group had brought up. The relief vanished when Tom scowled at the dragons and asked angrily if they were happy.

Well, maybe she was wrong to be suspicious. Maybe Tom was in distress, like he said. Maybe the air dragoness was just too inconsiderate to wonder if there were more reasons for people disappearing off the face of the earth than creepy, dull-scaled “dragons.” Maybe...she was wrong.

Kaden felt a stab of guilt. How could the pseudo dragons know about those close to Tom, anyway? Doubt clouded her previous speculations. Could Aurnia and the disappearances be completely unrelated? Were they simply wasting their time in this investigation?

When she looked up, she noticed that Ev seemed to be distracted by something, but she didn’t see what it could be. Hm. Odd. The thoughts melted away as she thought of how rude they must have seemed. And perhaps she had imagined Ev’s distracted look, because he seemed to be utterly...what? Humiliated? Gloomy? His eyes were covered by his clawed paw, so she couldn’t see his expression clearly.

“I guess we’re done here,” she sighed in a melancholy tone. “Let’s go.”

That was when she looked out the doors and saw the rest of the group outside. Tem was clutching a bag that looked like it contained food, which reminded her stomach that it was hungry. Agate stood beside him, something pressed between her hands. Kaldra and Aelirsa came up behind them, Kaldra smiling slightly and Aelirsa looking a bit worried.

Kaden trudged out the door, her tail dragging on the ground. Just great. Nothing learned at all, as far as she could figure. How were they going to find the murderers at this rate?

COA III: The new IC - Page 4 Tumblr_lxt0i10jud1qam1cxo1_r1_500COA III: The new IC - Page 4 Tumblr_mkfqcvm74e1rgg76fo1_500
I don't even know. *Flounders around*
Back to top Go down
http://miirik.deviantart.com/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 2:46 am

Her head flicked again. Kaldra had gone on ahead, good. Balling her fist, she turned and smashed it into a section of grass, leaving a icy crater around it. For inches outward, the grass blades had been coated in a tiny layer of translucent ice. Touching one with her claw made it snap, leaving a very sharp edge. As if in fear of her unusually aggressive demonstration, the voices of guilt in her head vanished to leave her mind clear once more.

Was she not allowed to let out her anger every so often? Or was she supposed to be the emotionless one, anger just as much as a surprise to everyone as love? She could be emotional if she wanted to, it was easier however to just put it aside. That was how she had to work after all, ignoring the stares that she got, the rude comments disgracing her as a dino-mutant.

Her head shook once more. That was why she really suppressed them. Once set on a path, she was unable to stop herself. Anger had boiled in her cold heart. Turning her head to look back at the others, she breathed in as the realisation dawned on her that they were leaving. Great, they had probably seen her outburst, and more likely than not they'd inquire.

She neededtime to cool off her head again in a funnily ironic way. So long as she could avoid questions, it'd be alright. Her actions were her choice, not to be scrutinized to no end.

Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

Kaldra came to a halt next to time at the front door. Her gaze zeroed in on Kaden and the others, they seemed to be all gathered around two men. One of them, the one with his back to them, seemed ill at ease from the way his shoulders were tensed beneath his shirt. Wet hair dripped water down onto the collar, leaving a darker marking on it. He’d probably showered just before coming to work or something, maybe he was just running late. The other man seemed sorry about something from his sympathetic expression. But then there was their group… something was off.

Ev looked about ready to start sobbing right there in the store, he kept shrinking farther and farther into himself, like a cornered animal. Kaden wasn’t much better; she glanced over at Ev and seemed to follow his example subconsciously. Then there was Aressa, who just generally seemed pissed off. That was normal for her, at least from what she’d seen so far of the luong. Kaden began trudging dejectedly towards the door, tail dragging aimlessly on the ground behind her.

What happened while we were gone?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a dull thud off to her left rear side. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Aelirsa slam her fist into the grass, leaving an ice-ringed crater in the lawn. Kaldra’s eyes narrowed in confusion, but she remained silent. If Aelirsa wanted to talk about whatever it was that spawned that outburst of emotion, she would, but she wouldn’t push her. She didn’t want to cause more problems, it seemed like the Fry’s group already had plenty on their shoulders. Curiousity urged her to run inside and begin questioning them, but common sense told her to wait calmly outside.

“Let’s just wait for them to come out, seems like they just finished anways.”

~~~~~

Aressa thankfully didn’t act on her violent desires when Tom began to speak after looking side to side. That action sparked her interest; it was the action of a frightened animal, or simply someone trying to cover themselves. She made a mental note of this possible signal of dishonesty or at least sugarcoating, although it was likely that this whole investigation was a waste anyways. Then he began outlining his story, about how his girlfriend got drunk and threw him out.

Typical humans… can’t handle something so they try to dull their senses with alcohol. It rarely works; all that liquid does is make them uncontrollable and even more difficult to deal with.

The others were taking this admission much differently; if anything they seemed sorry for Tom now. Disgusting. That rude man deserved no sympathy; first he wasted their time and then tried to force them out of his precious store. He deserved no help, what he deserved was a slap upside the head. This whole questioning was a waste of time!

Lucky for Tom, Kaden chose that moment to say good bye and walked towards the door. An angry huff and Aressa followed, tail lashing and causing the fan-like tip to woosh through the air. Her muzzle was wrinkled, evidence of the beginnings of a snarl. It was probably lucky for everyone that they had decided to leave when they did.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 3:11 am

Tem had his attention locked on Kaldra after his initial look inside the store, so he didn't see much of the disappointing end of the group's conversation with the human. Just as she came up next to him and had a look for herself, he jolted slightly at the sound of a small impact close by. He peered past Kaldra to see the icy remains of where Aelirsa's fist had just been. He gave a bewildered look in the ice dragoness' direction. What the heck was that for? he was left to wonder. Don't tell me she's unstable too.... Her sudden emotional switches could have been evidence of some kind of problem, though. Maybe she was even mentally ill in some way, and she'd simply managed to hide it from the group, and from Aressa before them. It had a certain irony given that she'd been the one to start a discussion of Aressa; now she could be just as bad, and simply less obvious about it.

Or I could be overreacting terribly. His gaze wandered back to the store's entrance. He was wondering if he should ask Aelirsa about the mysterious outburst when he realized, with no small amount of surprise, that Kaden was just about to leave. As he watched, she emerged outside, looking downcast. Aressa was behind her, seemingly on the verge of snapping at someone. Just as he concluded that they must have met with none-too-satisfying results, Kaldra said much the same out loud, and that his group should wait for them. He nodded in agreement. "You're right, good idea."

Another look inside confirmed that the man was gone - no doubt among the many bustling human shapes he was water-sensing inside the store - with Ev obviously saddened as a result, though he seemed even more so than Tem would have expected from simply not gaining any useful information. Tem felt a pang of sympathy. Did the poor guy do something wrong in there? I sure hope he doesn't feel responsible for the man leaving, or else he might feel badly about this for quite a while.... It was too cruel to suppose that Ev might have been the sole cause of losing the man's attention; Tem was sure there were other reasons, and besides, he wouldn't have been able to bring himself to put blame on such a pitiful-looking dragon even if it had seemed more appropriate.

His compassion remained as his gaze went back to Kaden. She was truly disappointed, that much was clear. He instantly wanted to comfort her, even if he didn't know exactly what to say that would help. He was burning with curiosity as to what had happened in there, though, and he did know how to act on that. Knowing what was troubling her was probably the best way to start comforting her anyway. Letting his concern show in his face and tone, he said to her, "Hey, Kaden...good to see you guys again. Did, um...did something not go over so well...in there?"

Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:17 pm

Ev braced for some kind of scalding criticism when Kaden started speaking, but her response turned out to be for the whole group. He heard the disappointment in her voice, though, and he naturally interpreted it as disappointment for his actions alone. He uncovered his eyes to see her walking dejectedly out of the store, Aressa close behind. The other Luong huffed and whipped her tail in frustration, sending another stab of guilt into Ev - he thought she was also reacting to his failure. Most painful for him, however, was seeing Kaden in such a melancholy mood because of him.

He looked at the ground again and slowly followed the two dragonesses. His frown contorted into an even more devastated one as he imagined that Kaden would hate him forever after he had single-handedly nullified a lead in their investigation. He squeezed his eyes shut again; a tear fell from his right one and dripped down his snout. Knowing that he had disrespected a stranger and impeded the group's progress was bad enough, but the idea of permanently alienating Kaden was too much. Despite his weak attempts to put the thought aside and focus only on his poison, Ev could feel his control slipping. In seconds, it would be released, and everything would just get worse....

However, the sound of a familiar voice was enough of a distraction for his mind to partially emerge from its mire of overreaction and pessimism. Most importantly, it let him think about something less painful long enough to reinforce the mental containment around his poison. Ev looked up to see Tem standing outside the doorway with Agate, Kaldra, Aelirsa close by. They're back already? he thought. They sure went quickly. Well, I guess that's good.

Unfortunately, Ev's thoughts inevitably returned to his failure when he heard Tem asking Kaden about what had happened. His head drooped again and the knot returned to his chest as he imagined how disappointed the rest of the group would be when they learned that his actions had prevented them from getting anywhere. He slipped past the dragonesses in front of him and walked to a spot on the sidewalk several feet away from anyone else, partially to avoid some of the group's attention and partially to make sure he wouldn't poison any of them if he still ended up losing control. He sat on his hind legs, facing away from the dragons and looking down but still listening to what they said about him.

Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:23 pm

Agate was scarcely aware of Tem’s tentative attempt to strike up a conversation, for she was far too absorbed in the quetzalcoatl crafted out of ice. At this, the thought of her own mother yet again arose in her mind. Although her mother was a dragon of the earth, she and ice were very much alike. Both were beautiful to behold, yet sang their own sorrows.

The earth dragoness shivered. Somehow she knew the cause of such a shiver wasn’t at the fault of the gelid object she could feel her heart’s echoes through.

Still caressing Aelirsa’s gift, the hybrid snuck a side-glance at her sole companion. She was fairly positive that he was a common western, but alas, this was merely a guess. She possessed less knowledge on dragons than her father held, and he didn’t have a single drop of dragon blood in him. There were only a handful of dragons that had attended Agate’s school, and they had whisked away and stuck their noses in the air with disdaining disgust. The fact that her mother was a pure quetzalcoatl hadn’t allowed Agate to unveil their friendship, or even acquaintanceship for that matter.

Both humans and dragons had shunned poor Agate. So why not turn her back on all of them, life leading her down a lonely road only she would ever grace?

Studying Tem (she had a tendency to pair names to faces after brief durations of time, due to being raised in an immense family), she saw how his brilliant blue scales glistened under Texas’s outgoing sun. His eyes and mouth were in a harmonious sync: ”pleasant,” they perused.

She realized there was no resemblance between Tem’s kind, caring countenance and the cruel pupils at her school. This huddle of dragons (not including Aressa, of course!) were her family now; her home. Despite the sour opinions the rest of the world had to offer, these dragons had overrode their influences and take Agate under their wing. Yes, I am home alright, Agate twinkled a smile that was her’s alone, still embracing the ornament.

Finally, Agate began to formulate a response to add more wood to the fire of their ember of a conversation. Hmm. Agate was no less than queen in the realm of mathematics and science, but socialization was a “whole nother ball-field” as her father would word it. It wasn’t often that someone actually wanted to talk to her.

Eventually, after much pondering, she had strung together a meaningful reply. “Yes, I--”

A whirl of Tem’s azure-scaled head and a perk of his fin-like ears placed a roadblock in Agate’s pathways of thoughts. For hailing from the horizon were none other than Aelirsa and Kaldra! The earth dragoness couldn’t refrain from perking up as well.

It was soon apparent that the group-ette arrived at Fry’s just as Kaden's and the others’ task was drawing to an end. Agate caught glimpses of the emerging dragons’ crest-fallen faces, realizing this ending was not a happy one.

The hybrid of nerdy apparel flinched when Aelirsa pummeled her frozen fist into the ground. This sudden motion had caused Agate to nearly leap out of her subtlety scarlet scales. Was she ever grateful to be on Aelirsa’s good side!

Yet, the hybrid cradled her frosty figurine, shielding it and herself with her expanse of her feathery mass of wings. Just in case future attacks were in order.

((Excuse my... lame writing. I’m still trying to get over this creative block DX
And I’m sorry I froze you, Michangs. I know Tem and Agate were supposed to have a conversation...))
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

Kaldra watched the others approaching and going through the glass doors, trying to ignore the dread building inside her. Something had gone wrong, that much was certain. Movement behind Kaden caught her eye and her crimson gaze turned to fix on it. It was Ev. He didn’t remain with the others, he instead walked off a ways and sat down with a small thump, eyes fixed firmly on the sidewalk at his feet. He looked like a statue.

Maybe I should just leave him alone… he’ll talk when he’s ready. But maybe comfort would do him good?

“Um… you guys keep talking… I’m gonna go check on Ev,” she said, motioning with one clawed hand towards the dejected form off to the side.

She was unwilling to leave the others to deal with Aressa, especially because she already seemed to be treading the thin line between control and a rage-fueled attack, and with Agate there things weren’t looking good. But Ev needed a shoulder to lean on and she refused to leave him out in the cold because of events that might not even come to pass. The others were strong enough to hold the ice luong back if she attempted the unthinkable and finally turned her anger onto Agate at its full force. It bothered her that she was being forced to view the dragoness as a possible foe, but if it would ensure the others’ safety then she would do just that.

Kaldra walked carefully towards Ev and came to a stop when she was beside his right shoulder. She didn’t want to startle him, to her he still resembled an animal that has been backed into a corner and the slightest movement could set it off. Cautiously she extended her paw, intending to lay it on his shoulder, but paused with her hand raised, unsure how he would react. She felt like a nervous mother, unsure how best to help her hurting child. Her mom would’ve known what to do.

With a small sigh, she set it back on the ground and sat, tail curled around itself behind her. Positioning her long neck so that her face was below his, and thus visible to him, she said, “Hey… um, are you… are you alright?” It was such a simple and often overused phrase, but it was what had come to mind first, so she’d said it.

~~~~~

Aressa stood behind Kaden and off to the right a bit, so that her line of sight wouldn’t be blocked by the others. She didn’t like limited visibility, it made her feel a bit… claustrophobic and when she felt claustrophobic she felt cornered and that was never a good thing. With a final lash of her tail, she flicked a bit of her forelock out of her smoldering eyes. Veins of ice snaked over her limbs, solidifying into gloves of malleable ice on her clawed feet. Her powers were always the most unpredictable when she was agitated. Right now was that time.

Why is Ev even upset that the stupid human supposedly had something bad happen to him? The little monster probably deserved it anyways… humans need a taste of what they’ve been doing to dragons for years, trying to exterminate us from a world that they don’t even have a right to exist upon.

It was unfortunate that Agate chose that moment to enfold herself in her wings for protection for it caused Aressa’s eyes to zero in on her like a gun’s targeting sight. To her, hybrids were an abomination that had no right to be alive. Why a dragon would even fall for a human was beyond her, much less have a child with one. Therefore Agate’s existence both befuddled and enraged her, making her into a sort of symbol for all that Aressa despised about this world that had been so cruel to her. Agate had left her mind during their time in Fry’s, but this sudden capture of her attention made the girl into Aressa’s sole focus. All of that time in the store had only increased the resentment stewing inside of her and the sight of the Quetzalcoatl/human hybrid was enough to strike a match to that boiling sea.

I am through allowing humans to step all over me, I am through staying silent, and I am through allowing freaks like her to live!

Her claws dug into the pavement, partially in an attempt to contain herself and partially for traction. Teeth visible through her slightly pulled back lips and eyes locked onto the quivering hybrid in front of her; she was a formidable sight indeed. The ice gloves lengthened and added more length to her claws. A low growl emanated from her throat as she instinctively looked for an opening. The others might be able to stop her before she did too much damage, but it would be best if they did so quickly.

((Well, that became a bit longer than I intended. If this seems like spotlighting or anything please let me know and I'll edit it. I don't want to cause any big sidetracks from the main plot, but it seemed like seeing Agate would be enough to finally set Aressa off.))
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

Ev was listening for Kaden's answer to Tem's question rather than the sound of footsteps, so he didn't hear Kaldra approaching until she was right next to him. Startled, he shied away and glanced to his right to see who it was, not moving his head very much. He was surprised to find the black dragoness beside him, although he was mostly just surprised that anyone was coming up to him at all.

He was tense and apprehensive about what Kaldra would say or do. He remained very still in his left-leaning pose while she raised her foreclaw, as though to place it on him. He wouldn't really have minded the gesture, and he expected her to go through with it, but she ended up returning it to the ground and sitting down. Ev looked back down at the concrete and relaxed somewhat after the attempt to comfort him.

He was startled again, though, when he suddenly found Kaldra's face in front of him. He pulled his head back away from hers in surprise. He was embarrassed about the reaction a moment later, but since he didn't know Kaldra anywhere near as well as Tem, her pure red eyes still intimidated him a bit. Distracted by this, Ev had to take a couple of seconds to process what she said.

He moved his gaze down and to the left as he took a long, melancholy breath. His first instinct was to lie that he was fine, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that he did want to express his pained emotions to someone.

"I... I messed up," he started shakily. "I... I tried to... to talk to him, but..." Ev sniffled as the guilt washed up into his chest again. "...but I didn't say the right thing. I never say the right thing. I-I just made him upset, which he should have been, because I was a total jerk." He was speaking very quickly now, caught up in the tide of his regret and self-punishment. "I didn't mean to be, but... but then he went away, and we couldn't ask him anything else, and we got nowhere, a-and we didn't learn anything, because of what I said! I-I messed everything up!"

He sobbed several times while another tear fell down his nose. He was trying his utmost to prevent a complete breakdown; it would only add to his humiliation, and more urgently, it would most likely mean the release of his poison, which he didn't want while Kaldra was next to him. He managed to stay on the brink for the moment, but with all of his focus directed internally, he didn't yet notice Aressa's actions behind him.

Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 3:00 am

Tail flicking. A quick sniff of the air was all she needed. Trouble was just two steps away, carrying her hell in a hand-basket. Her past would probably be humming along behind, waiting for the right moment to rush up and start blathering to everyone. No matter, she could deal with that. Her attention eventually trained itself on Aressa, eye-lining right at Agate.

Oh...

Her thoughts cut off before offensive language made it's way out of her mouth. Treading heavily to ensure Aressa knew that she meant business, she positioned herself slightly in front of Agate.

Wings stretching out, spines raising to reveal the webbing in between fully. Bright lines of electric blue lit up along them as she lowered her head defensively. If Aressa decided to charge, she'd take the hit without hesitation. So long as it blew off steam for both of them, it would be worthwhile. Ice against ice wasn't very effective anyway. Never had she intended to take a firm stance against a fellow dragon, but then did Aressa consider her to be the same?

Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 10:17 pm

Kaden’s ears flicked towards the sound of something smashing in the grass, but she didn’t look or say anything. Instead, she sat down with a sigh. Her eyes trailed after Ev as he plunked down a bit of a distance away from the group. She wasn’t too sure why he looked so downcast, especially since it wasn’t really his fault that Tom left, but then Tem spoke.

“Well, it was really...weird. Um, Tom showed up, but he acted strange and smelled like Stackpole, except it looked like he showered. We asked a few questions, and I guess we were a bit--”

That was when she heard a low growl to her right.

She whirled around, seeing Aressa. What is she...? She followed Aressa’s glare to Agate. She turned back to the luong and saw the ice encasing her claws.

Sure, it had taken a few seconds, but it clicked. Aressa was going to attack Agate any moment now! Kaden repositioned herself to face Aressa directly. “What the heck are you doing!?” she hissed, inching closer.

This scenario was one of few that would actually cause the air dragoness’s usual relatively calm demeanor to shatter. Sure, sometimes she became annoyed, but this was different. Violence? Not in her book. Attacking her friends? Not in a thousand years would she just stand by and watch.

Her tail swished behind her, and she flicked her pupils very quickly, noting Aelirsa’s presence directly in front of Agate. Good. She lifted her lip up to show her...well, to be perfectly honest, her teeth weren’t all that menacing. They were sharp and strong from years of hunting though, and that was what mattered. Her claws slid out of her toes as she prepared herself.

Hopefully, Aressa wouldn’t actually attack, but she had to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:53 am

Kaldra stayed quiet while Ev haltingly told of the source of his despair, it was himself. Her heart seemed fit to burst, it was so painful to listen to someone berate themselves for something that could’ve happened to anyone. That he would think so little of himself and then place all the blame for the groups’ mishaps on his shoulders was an unreasonable burden for him to thrust upon himself. A sudden impulse gripped her and, not considering the possible consequences, she listened to it.

Leaning back so that her weight was resting on her haunches, she enfolded Ev in her arms, quietly whispering, "It's alright." She remained there for a moment, hoping that it wouldn’t be received badly. She leaned back once more, paws resting on his shoulders.

“Ev, you are not to blame for whatever happened in there,” she was still trying to process the fact that Tom had showed up, but those questions could wait until later, “It was good that you tried to talk to him, any reactions he showed could be useful. You do not always say that wrong thing and you are definitely not a jerk, you are one of the nicest dragons that I’ve known.”

She removed her paws from his shoulders, suddenly feeling a bit shy, and said,“I felt calmer knowing that you’d be there to help Kaden lead the others while I was at the café with Tem, Aelirsa, and Agate. I was confident that you’d be able to help her if Aressa should…” she trailed off, finally catching sight of what had conspired while she’d been attempting to comfort Ev. Aressa had done the very thing she’d feared.

“Oh no…”

~~~~~

Aressa’s rage intensified at the sight of Aelirsa moving protectively in front of the cowardly hybrid. The little creature couldn’t even fight her own battles; she had to hide behind the might of others! That Aelirsa would be the one to stand against though… that cut through the haze of blood-lust for a second. She’d been the first dragon to actually accept her since those years with the DoD, she’d been the first to give Aressa a reason to try trusting someone. But it seems that her trust had been for naught. Aelirsa was one of those humans transformed into draconic form, but never would she be a true dragon. Her human faults would survive forever within her, flesh-eating little maggots that would destroy her every attempt at becoming something more.

She is a human on the inside; she deserves the same fate as that spineless disgrace of a hybrid. She doesn’t deserve to wear the scales of a species so far above her!

The fact that Kaden had spoken to her barely even registered, she was through messing around. In her mind all she saw was the form of her Master waving his whip and taunting her, calling her a weakling and saying that she wasn’t brave enough to take on even one such as Agate. With a quick release of freezing air between her clenched fangs, she muttered, “I’m through letting you hold me back, Master. You are not my jailer any more!”

The last words dissolved into a rumbling snarl as she charged, pushing Kaden unceremoniously out of her way, making a beeline for Agate. If that backstabbing ice dragoness should try to stop her, then she would become the outlet for the ire contained within her for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:15 am

Kaden tumbled awkwardly onto the cement. She blinked twice before getting back to her feet. Her left shoulder had taken most of the damage from the fall, leaving scratched scales and slightly scraped skin underneath. Yeah, her light scales were meant to be aerodynamic, not protective. Ow.

What was that “Master” thing about? she thought, dusting off her shoulder.

“H-hey!” she shouted, flinching as she prepared to leap after the luong. “Why are you doing this!?” Aw, great, now she was beginning to bleed. First the head wound yesterday, now a scraped shoulder. Though, to be perfectly fair, she was lucky she hadn’t dislocated something.

She took a running leap at the luong. Maybe she could grab her shoulder or something, stop her from getting hurt or hurting others. She wasn’t certain how they must’ve looked to any passerby (hopefully there weren’t any at all), but she just had to stop the luong, or at least try. Of course, midway through her leap, she remembered her, ah, lack of strength when push came to shove--and yes, that was a pun. Whoops. This wasn’t going to end well.

Why did we let her join our group? Kaden moaned inside her head, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:28 am

In the brief moment between his question to Kaden and her response, Tem glanced over to Ev, who had taken a seat outside since he'd last looked, and was glad to see Kaldra there, undoubtedly trying to comfort the poor Luong. Look at her...she's so compassionate. No one needs to urge her on, or even let her know there's trouble, or anything; she just sees someone in need, and she's there. He felt another of the increasingly familiar flutters in his chest that Kaldra so often made him experience.

Then Kaden started speaking, and Tem returned his gaze to her and listened. His eyes immediately widened when she mentioned that this "Tom" had a scent like Stackpole's, leaving him extremely alarmed. Was Tom the missing person they were looking for? Yes, I think I remember...and if he smelled like that, he must have been. And an attempt at cleaning himself, just like Stackpole...My God, if he was another of those strange people, then they were lucky to escape just disappointed rather than scared out of their wits or even -

His thoughts were interrupted by a sound just as alarming as the news he'd just heard: a growl not far from him, carrying the unmistakeable sound of aggression. His head whipped toward the sound at the same time Kaden's did. Apparently, Aressa had just growled at Agate, and now she looked ready to pounce, with fearsome-looking ice coating her claws to boot! Holy - Aelirsa was right! Aressa is completely nuts!!

A small rush of panic went through him, but a second later, Tem's fear was replaced with the resolve to defend Agate however he could. He was relieved to see that that was already enough time for Aelirsa to put herself between the ice Luong and the hybrid, and even for Kaden to say much the same as he might have. Regardless, he crouched into a ready position with his own (also not terribly menacing) teeth bared, eyes trained on detecting the slightest movement from Aressa. He instinctively scanned around for any water he might manipulate, but, disappointingly, even a patch of grass that he might throw in Aressa's face was a ways off, so he kept his claws and teeth ready instead.

He had barely gotten into position when Aressa muttered something too unclear for Tem to catch and then pushed past Kaden as she charged for Agate. The only thought he had at that point was, The poor little hybrid who can't believe it when people are nice to her is about to get stabbed with a bunch of claw-icicles! Since he therefore didn't have time to consider how awful an idea it might be with regards to his health, he drove his back legs into the ground with as much force as he could muster, leaping toward Aressa with his claws outstretched. He didn't know if he would even reach her in time to stop her, or what exactly he planned to do if he did, but for better or for worse, he was going towards her now - right alongside Kaden as she tried the exact same thing, he realized just too late.

Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:08 am

Eyes darting around the place. Just great, did the dragons not understand her intentions? Hounding on Aressa would do nothing except make her anger roar. She needed to take out her anger in such a way that no-one would be hurt. If that meant putting herself in Agate's place, that was what she would do. Perhaps it'll begin to make up for your past...

Circling around to cut Aressa off from the other dragons, she hissed to get her attention. "Aressa, this is not a honourable act you are about to commit. Agate is just young, she has committed no crimes whatsoever. I on the other hand..." Her teeth clenched to disguise her apprehension as pause for effect.

At any moment now, the other dragons heading on a charge of their own would impact. She was a very light built dragon, two much stronger ones ramming into her would surely be significant, but at least it would distract Aressa somewhat, perhaps keep her thinking long enough for her anger at Agate to fade. Either way, it was a blow, two blows actually for Agate.

Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 4:06 am

Just as Tem was closing in on Aressa's moving form, Aelirsa suddenly slipped into his path, talking to the Luong, it seemed. With no way to stop himself, he was on a direct collision course. Kaden, he could only assume, was on one as well. Aaahh! What are you doing!? Get out of the way!! It crossed his mind in the instant he had left, Did she mean to get in our way, or is it just an accident? Well, with the way Aelirsa had positioned herself just right to block both of the incoming dragons, it was much more likely -

WHAM!!!

He'd managed to shift his claws down and away so they wouldn't strike Aelirsa with their razor-sharp tips, but his significantly heavy body still slammed into her with all the force of his jump. Her body offered less resistance than he might have expected - since he didn't have the time or concentration to remember how light her build had looked all this time - but she still stopped him dead in his tracks, even if she was probably pushed quite a bit in return. He collapsed, dazed, head throbbing, onto whatever was below him; he wasn't even sure if he was lying on a toppled Aelirsa or the concrete ground. All he could do was groan, his vision hazy. The most pain was coming from the left side of his snout, which had been the first and most forceful part to hit. After that, his head in general was aching; it had been wrenched to the side a little fast for comfort, which also left his neck somewhat angry at him. Being well out of the capacity to think about, say, Aelirsa's reasons or what Aressa would do now, it was all Tem could do to lie there stunned.

Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:13 pm

As it turned out, Agate need not worry about more outbursts from Aelirsa, for as soon as Agate concealed all but her eyes with her entourage of wings, a whirl of winter hues and honed claws of ice vaulted towards the hybrid. In other words, Aressa was zeroing in on the kill, and her prey was Agate!

All but one thought remained within the earth dragoness’s head, and that was the fact that Aressa’s bone-chilling slicers would be both her last sight and sensation. The delicate dragoness curled her body around Aelirsa’s statuette and fused her eyes firmly shut. Preparing for the end of one’s life couldn’t be that difficult when one wasn’t even allowed a second left.

There was a rustle of wind and the incoming deathblow halted. Agate gradually opened her eyes half a millimeter... then swallowed the sight before her whole.

Aelirsa, the kind, misunderstood common western, was now standing in front of the dragon-girl, becoming an impenetrable obstacle in Aressa’s path of destruction.

By this point, Aressa was enflamed with indignation. Considering the luong was a dragon of ice, Agate could infer that she was really tipped over the edge--way over the edge, plummenting into an endless chasm. Not good.

Aressa pummeled Kaden into the undeserving sidewalk, not even bothering to spend a single thought on her as she thrust herself towards the earth dragoness once more.

Tem bounded into the fray, apparently attempting to attack Aressa. Unfortunately, the aqua dragon and the psychopath both collided with the fragile form of Aelirsa, who was still shielding the hybrid.

It struck Agate just then, as she remained untouched, that their group--her family--had crumbled into chaos... because of her.

Unable to stand that dreadful reality, Agate clenched her fists, gathered all of the decibels she could muster, and bellowed, “STOP!!” This was such a shock to herself that her earth aspect presented itself, blindly showering the area around with an uncontrollable sandstorm.

((I nearly forgot that she even had powers XD ))
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:03 pm

Ev was taken completely by surprise as Kaldra wrapped her arms around him. He reflexively tensed from the unexpected contact, but then relaxed into the heartwarming embrace. It was, in fact, the first hug he had ever received as a dragon. When Kaldra whispered "It's all right," memories of his human mother came rushing back to the surface for the first time in years: when he was a child, how she would pick him up and hold him if he was upset... how she would tell him "It's all right, Terry" in much the same way that Kaldra just did... how she was always there for him, supporting him through his entire life, until...

A tear of sheer emotion fell from Ev's eye. Normally those memories agonized him when he inevitably recalled that his mother was gone and would never comfort him again, but it was different now that Kaldra was doing so. He could almost imagine that, just for a moment, his mom was beside him once again, soothing him in his time of need. Ev had been dealing with problems by himself for so long that he had forgotten how helpful the support of someone else could be; now, with Kaldra's help, a fragment of suppressed pain was finally melting in his chest. It was far from the end of everything troubling him, but it was a start.

He was slightly disappointed when she pulled away, but it seemed she wasn't finished. He looked at her more steadily than usual as she assured him that it hadn't been his fault, that he was actually very nice, and that she had even felt more relaxed knowing that Ev had been at Fry's. Overwhelmed by her kindness, a tear fell from his other eye, this one of gratitude. "You really think...?" he started to say, but he stopped when Kaldra turned around to look at the others and said, "Oh no..."

Ev also turned to see what was going on. He thoroughly did not expect to see Aressa becoming violent all of a sudden, apparently trying to attack Agate while Aelirsa moved between them. What the- Why in the world is she doing that? Did something happen while I wasn't looking? Then he saw the other Luong push Kaden over, and he no longer cared to find out the reason behind her crazed actions. Creasing his eyebrows in anger at Aressa, he started running towards the fray so he could do... something.

He planned to help Kaden up from her tumble, but she rose to her feet by herself while Ev was still on the way. Then she promptly launched herself at the ice Luong right as Tem did the same thing. Uh oh... Ev thought apprehensively, but then things looked even worse when Aelirsa suddenly moved in front of the leaping dragons. What?! he yelled mentally, unable to imagine why the other ice dragoness would seemingly be either making a very foolish move or switching to Aressa's side. Only a few running strides away now, he was still powerless to stop Tem's and Kaden's momentum from carrying them into Aelirsa. He futilely raised a foreclaw towards Kaden while he ran, wishing he could do something to spare her from the imminent impact...

Then everything became even more chaotic as, with a powerful shout from Agate of all people, a wave of sand blasted into Ev and presumably everyone else. The little Luong just managed to squeeze his eyes closed in time, but he was still gasping in surprise when the sand struck him, filling his mouth with innumerable grains. He collapsed, coughing violently to try to clear his throat, but it was difficult to make progress with all of the sand whirling around. Ev could only remain huddled on the ground, unable to open his eyes and struggling to get enough air amid the sandstorm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COA III: The new IC   COA III: The new IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COA III: The new IC
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: