WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Oh boyio, I remember this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

Oh boyio, I remember this. Empty
PostSubject: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

So, figured I'd share this.

Troll vs Bronies on a TF2 MLP server. I was there when this went down and tried to question why they're even on a MLP server. But no results from that. I think my voice pipes up one or two times in this. Most notably in a cut off "Then why are you on a brony s-" statement.

It was very annoying and I left for a quieter server soon after the match ended.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:32 pm

Did the server specifically say it was a brony server in the server name?
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:37 pm

V wrote:
Did the server specifically say it was a brony server in the server name?

Yes. Hell, even the clan name that ran it was My Little Mercenaries. So it should have been obvious.

Though, at the time I didn't first think they were trolls if you were wondering why I tried to argue back... I had just got on.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:38 pm

Well then he was just being a dick.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

As I know.

But I think the resulting video was pretty funny in hindsight. The "arguments" he used are fucking hilarious. Golden standard my ass...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm

I'm fine with MLP fans who make MLP jokes/references where they're a majority. So the troll was the dick here.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

He was.

As I did say, I ended up getting fed up and left to another server I visit. Went back there later in the day and was informed of the video.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh boyio, I remember this.   Oh boyio, I remember this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh boyio, I remember this.
Page 1 of 1