WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Transparency is a b****, ain't it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Transparency is a b****, ain't it? Empty
PostSubject: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:01 pm

Here's a visit from your oh-so friendly neighborhood Ghost! My life is going all over the place, High School is hell. Luckily I got a crush, so that makes things easier...or it at least feels that way. Too bad I don't have the guts to say anything though...

Anyways, I mainly put this here cause It could be seen here. No other reason really. But I will go ahead and tell you that I'm likely to stop by a few more times in the future. Please, if you've got any advice...SAY IT. I'm specifically looking for any advice I can find about relationships, so far I've learned nothing. Like at all. But NO MATTAH! I say hello to all who know me, everyone else...you're everyone else!

See you guys again whenever I do!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:42 pm

I'm not too sure of the quality of my relationship advice, but it's nice to see ya around again! :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

My relatonship advice consists of don't be fucking dense, pay attention to everyone around you. I'm pretty sure there was a girl crushing on me pretty hard last year(I still don't know why- I'm barely funny and have no muscle tone.) but I managed to fuck it up.

Really hope I didn't hurt her by being an awkward idiot... D:

since that really doesn't apply to your situation, I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 8:27 pm

Well, you don't have to have the commonly thought of as "manly" attributes. And yeah, that definately doesn't apply to my situation.

It's okay Mata, it's nice to see you too. Glad I don't always keep my word when I say I won't be on often XD
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:17 am

Okay. So crushes. I got lucky with mine because we'd known each other for a year before the attraction thing even began so we were able to just ease ourselves into a relationship after she ended her previous one. Feelings were reciprocated immediately. That usually doesn't happen in real life, unfortunately, and I didn't really have to deal with the anxiety of asking her out or anything it basically went: "Hey, I like you." "Wow what a coincidence, I like you too." "We should kiss." "Yes." And voila. We became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Kind of incredibly atypical, but I give my friends relationship advice all the time and apparently it's good?

Don't sit by and pine. You're not going to get anywhere if you do that. If you're not friends with them already, then become their friend. Getting with someone you barely know is usually more difficult and doesn't work out as well as when you're already pals and you both happen to like each other. Just make sure they'll know that you're asking them out and not asking to hand out when you do ask them out, because that shit's always embarrassing.

Anyway, when it comes to actually acting on a crush and asking someone out, don't skirt around it. The worst thing they can do is say no, and it's not the end of the world if they do. Just. Get to know them. Once you talk on a fairly regular basis, then make your move. Lunch/dinner and a movie is always a nice one, or the aquarium/a neat museum or some event if you want more time to actually talk.

Again: the worst that can happen is that they say no. Don't be devastated, don't feel 'friendzoned' (friendzoning is bullshit). Just move on. I mean, you're fourteen. You are going to meet so many other people who are probably going to knock your socks off even harder, I guarantee it. And if they say yes, then all of this difficulty will be totally worth it because wow shiny new relationship up in here.

Yeah. Take the advice or leave it.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:55 pm

so sakky have u guys fucked yet or what
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 10:02 pm

Man, you don't just ask people that. Rude.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

For everyone playing at home, that's a "No."
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 11:33 am

Wow...if I knew better, and hadn't just gone off in a fit on my only friend helping me, I might have thought about using that advice. But no, I have to be emotionally volatile and piss myself off, then go off on other people saying things I regret. It's not the first time either, so my friend says she's sick of my shit, and now my moronic behavior jeopardised everything.

I really can't handle a damn thing...
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 3:59 pm

Is it too late to apologize? o:
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Probably. It better have been too late, if not then I made it too late.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 10:35 pm

Maybe I'm unfamiliar with the situation, but perhaps it might be best to try and apologize anyway, you know?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 11:36 pm

Yeah, I thought about that...then I reread my messages...

I said some pretty stupid shit. Most importantly, besides it pissing her off, I said to tell Kristina about my crush on her, cause I said I was done with the charade because I will probably never get with her and blah blah blah I effed that shit up. Friday she sat with them, I didn't. She hadn't been sitting with them for the past two weeks until that day. I fear it really is too late...
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 1:51 am

Still, though. I mean, it's not like you're going to go on like this forever, right? And by that I mean, avoiding the person you blew up on. If you feel bad about what you said, if you know it was stupid, then why not make an attempt to apologize, and they may accept it, they may not, and you can move on from there.

Now this is just my two cents, if there's something I don't know about the sitch that'll nullify this, then just go with what you think will work, but good luck in whatever you decide!
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 2:31 am

It's if I get near them now, they've promised to yell my brains out.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 9:01 pm

Oh my. o: What about over the phone?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 9:36 pm

If I call her, same effect. If I text her...that's where the argument happened, and why she didn't already yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

Well, alright... Good luck working this out, mate! o:
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 10:47 pm

I'll need it. Every bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transparency is a b****, ain't it?   Transparency is a b****, ain't it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transparency is a b****, ain't it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: