WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

They Claimed to be Kings

Go down 
+5
Patches
Surprise
Admiral Ji
Snowy
scarydactyl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 3:32 am

okay so we have like three people when do start
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 3:40 am

I'll be home in twoooo days I think. After that, whenever's cool with me. >u<
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 2:53 pm

I'm basically here for the rest of winter break, and don't anticipate much of a time crunch when school starts back up next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 5:59 pm

should I just

make the IC

or
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:08 pm

I'm ready :3 Your call!
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:14 pm

I'm doing it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

Do it if ya bad.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:42 pm

I bad. It's in Mature because whatever. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:43 am

Name: Amy Vin
Appearance: She looks much younger than she really is, in fact, she even gets hit on by a lot of teenagers because of it (and occasionally they're aware that she's an adult). She is pretty short standing at 5'5", but is lean and in athletic shape, and weighs about 155. She is a red head that like to wear her hair in a short but wild kind of pixie cut and paired up with her warm colored brown eyes, even her appearance gives away her fiery attitude. She has pale skin, most of which are unblemished. Her knuckles and forearms however look a little red and occasionally bruise. She usually wears white men's tank tops over her c cup bras which usually gets accompanied by baggy pants of some sort that varies from jeans, cargos, black cargos, or even camo. Those are usually pretty comfy to wear. She loves her old, ruffled up black combat boots and takes great pride in them of all things. It's the little things.
Personality: If she were to walk into a formal institution, they would call for some serious attitude readjustment. Like really, her attitude with your face in the crossfire is like somebody smashing your head against a hot stove. She's generally sarcastic, stands with her arms crossed, and generally doesn't get attracted to people. This isn't to say she isn't capable of being nice or polite... this is to say she usually isn't capable of being nice or polite. Actually, politeness is next to impossible, and she'd rather shit on a baby's head than wear a suit or dress and gently shake a police officer's hand. She can be nice 40% of the time though. TL;DR: she's rough and tough and she don' take shit from nobody. *snaps fingers*
Skills: She took up boxing about two or three years ago and started doing actual matches by last year. She has won most of her matches, otherwise she beat them to hell before losing. She was also on her high-school wrestling team. Other than that, she works in the kitchen at an Olive Garden (make kitchen jokes and she'll drop kick you). The only reason she still works there is because the boss loves her and her spunky attitude. The other workers aren't as fond of her.
Brief Bio: Her dad, Amy's mother's first love, left her mother when she was pregnant, which left her spiteful of a lot of men. That doesn't mean she raised Amy that way, but she definitely raised her in such a way that she didn't need men to make her happy. She raised her independent and self-supportive. Her mother is also where Amy got her fiery personality, although her mother was admittedly nicer. Similarly to her mother, she did fall in love with a guy when she was 18. They didn't have sex so nobody got pregnant, but what did happen was that she came home finding him banging a prostitute with her own money and kicked him out of the apartment with the biggest black eye any of her neighbors has ever seen. That was the only time she fell in love, and hopefully the last. Her mother is also sergeant in the military that was able to stay home long enough to take care of her daughter, but has recently been redeployed in Afghanistan. There has been an explosion at the base and has heard no word of her, but officials guarantee her safety. She refuses to talk about her mother, or any of her problems to anybody.
Anything Else: If there was anything else, I'd shove it up your ass.

Last edited by The Grouch on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 3:01 pm

Awesome. Will post when I have time.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 4:17 pm

'cepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Claimed to be Kings    They Claimed to be Kings  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Claimed to be Kings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3