WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dear oh me, how long has it been?

Go down 
+4
Surprise
Patches
Snowy
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Dear oh me, how long has it been? Empty
PostSubject: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 11:47 pm

My, my, my. Look how this place has grown so quaintly since I last stepped inside. How has everyone been doing? I hope it has been quite well indeed, yes. It is very nice to see so many familiar faces once more, or, at least as much of your face as I can see on this newfangled interwebs. I wonder if any of you missed me being around, though regardless, I am here now. Will I be around more frequently? Well, what's to say I won't? I have been itching for a good RP for a while now, and I feel that little spark in me yet again. Again though, how wonderful to meet you all again, and even you new faces that I have poked about and noticed.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 2:13 am

Hey man, good to see you back!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 8:20 am

Hey look, it's my favorite dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:20 am

Your sig tells me we will get along just fine.

I think it's time I figure out how to get back my Pinkie Pie...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 4:09 pm

Hello Jac.Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 4:59 pm

Heh Heh, you rhymed.

Welcome back, Jac-y old chap. Good to see you.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 8:38 pm

Good to see you around again :3
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:39 pm

Welcome home, son.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 4:02 pm

Whelp, I certainly do feel happy to see you all as well. Thank you for the warm welcoming and all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear oh me, how long has it been?   Dear oh me, how long has it been? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear oh me, how long has it been?
Page 1 of 1