WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Share
 

 Mercenaries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:36 pm

Texan_Eagle wrote:
>Ask her why she covers her hands.

The woman looks up, surprised. She attempts to glare at you menacingly. You see fear behind her eyes.

For the next few hours, the train ride continues in absolute silence. After yawning for perhaps the hundredth time, you check your watch. It's getting quite late. You can't help but feel tired.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Posts : 475
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Tejas.

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:51 pm

>Look around cautiously and go to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
hi im a dumbass


Quote :
[15:54:42] Crim : goddammit why do people have to be so complicated WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST HAVE PRESET DIALOGUE.

[15:55:01] Crim : SO THAT I CAN LOAD AN AUTOSAVE AND GET THE MOST FAVORABLE OUTCOME FOR EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 3:15 am

>Frown and stifle a yawn, then fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 11:36 pm

Tex wrote:
>Look around cautiously and go to sleep.

tahuu9 wrote:
>Frown and stifle a yawn, then fall asleep.

After what seems like an obscenely long time spent away from reality, perhaps considering other things, perhaps just letting your mind wander, (but anyways you've arrived back in the present and are prepared to refocus your attention on the current situation) you come to the realization that you had fallen asleep.

It is much later now, perhaps even several days in the future. Regardless of the distance between the past present and the present present, the past future is now the present so you'd better start making some decisions.

There are quite an assortment of individuals on the train; sitting next to you is a large man clothed in a rather elegant black suit. He carries an instrument case on his lap, and gives you a friendly nod, which you can't help but feel intimidated by on account of his size.

A quick scan of the cabin reveals a moody-looking young girl, a boy of similar attitude in an equally dark blue hoodie, a bald man who holds himself with an air of superiority, and a masked woman who covers her face with metal that only leaves room for a large pink ponytail to shove its way through. Her violet eyes give you chills, unwelcome reminders of the mysterious man who was outside your apartment only a few nights ago.

A shape huddles in a corner. It might be human, or perhaps a large item of baggage.

In any case, you soon discover the cause of your awakening. The train is stopping, rather noisily this time. Instinctively, you direct your eyes to the cabin doors.

They slide open. You, along with the other passengers, wait for the new arrival.

And wait.

...

This arrival appears to be taking his sweet time.

What do you do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

>Sleep lightly.

>Wake up and stand up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>Sleep lightly.

While you are in fact very tired, you are just laying your head down on the bench when the man in the brown overcoat rises to his feet and strides neatly outside. The others, one by one, follow suit.

tahuu9 wrote:
>Wake up and stand up.

You do so, and reluctantly join the group of people disembarking the train... guess we're here.

You find yourself on a low platform. The ground and walls (indeed, all visible surfaces) appear to be the exact same shade of light gray. A lone door, more than slightly ajar, guards a short corridor.

As you walk, you can't help but feel like something in the walls is monitoring you. The woman with the white hands, which you notice are now concealed inside her long shirtsleeves, looks as nervous as you feel.

You arrive in a large room, brightly lit, but not appearing to contain any lights. The walls and ceiling are that same dull tint of gray, but a bedraggled brown carpet has been placed on the floor. It reminds you of a dead animal's corpse, floating at the surface of a monochromatic lake. A padlocked door is directly opposite from you. Pushed against the walls are several long, smooth leather couches. A coffee table sits meekly in the center of the cadaver of a carpet; on it, a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

Still unwilling to break the shackles of silence that bind the group, you sit down. Several others follow suit. Some choose to stand and watch the door with accusing eyes. A few, the white-handed woman among them, retrieve a cookie and eat in silence.

Almost immediately, you hear footsteps. They stop on the other side of the locked door. The large padlock clacks open, seemingly of its own accord. The door begins to swing open. Up until now, you wouldn't have thought it possible for the silence to intensify.

An old man of slight build steps gracefully through the doorway. He is completely bald, wears a dark gray suit and tie, stands with the posture of a telephone pole, and has perched on the end of his nose a very unusual pair of octagonal spectacles. He surveys the room, eyes gliding transitionlessly from one face to the next, a king that has been displeased by his subjects.

After a few seconds, a millennium of speechlessness is shattered.

"Your quarters are at the end of the hall. I have taken the liberty of outfitting them for your individual needs. Be in the commissary, first door on the right, at precisely six o' clock tomorrow morning." The man then lapses into a series of different dialects, obviously repeating the same message. You recognize German, Russian, Japanese, and what could be Swahili. It had not occurred to you that there would be people from different countries among you. The escort turns and begins walking away, back through the door, into a hallway of the exact same hue as the rest of the complex.

Now that the constrictive bonds of silence are gone, someone decides to speak their mind.

"STOP," the large man in the pinstripe and fedora booms. "TELL. PLEASE"

This minimalistic statement, emitted like a foghorn, sums up the thoughts of everyone in the room (albeit, sans the 'please.') Several individuals nod their agreement, whilst some of the weaker-eared clutch their heads in unexpected pain. You find yourself to be a part of both groups.

"Tell us why we're here. I abandoned my life; you owe me," snarls a young man in a dark hoodie.

The escort stops, but does not turn around. "Over the course of the upcoming several weeks, you shall become increasingly aware of your collective purpose at this facility, and more importantly, how you shall come to fulfill it."

"NO. NOW. PLEASE."

The escort resumes walking down the hall, hands neatly folded behind his back.

An agile-looking young woman yells angrily at him in Japanese. The escort's stride remains undisturbed.

A moment passes. What do you do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 1:38 am

> Stare numbly at the "Escort" and the Woman yelling at him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
> Stare numbly at the "Escort" and the Woman yelling at him.

You give your best slack-jawed stare. The escort seems to pay the woman no attention, and soon he has disappeared into the corridors of the building.

The rest of you lot stands silently. The Japanese woman gives a short 'hmmph' and sits down.

On an impulse, you step into the hallway.

Without looking back to see if anyone is following, you walk forward. The escort is nowhere to be seen.

Reaching the end of the hallway, you proceed through a door marked 'Dormitories.' You are in a separate, equally uninteresting corridor, that runs parallel to the previous one. You turn right and walk cautiously ahead until you approach a door with your name engraved into the wood.

You pause to run a hand over the inset gold lettering. The hand in question slowly drops down from the text, onto the doorknob, turns, and pushes.

You find yourself staring into your old apartment.

Whoever was watching you certainly payed great attention; this room looks exactly the same, right down to the stains on the couch that you'd really rather not thiHEY LOOK IT'S A LETTER ON YOUR DESK LET'S THINK ABOUT THAT INSTEAD.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:07 pm

>Grab letter and sit down in chair and open letter.

>Read letter closely.

((Is it only us two right now? :P ))

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm

[[Yup, lol xD]]

tahuu9 wrote:
>Grab letter and sit down in chair and open letter.

>Read letter closely.

You make yourself comfortable.

Dear Sir or Madame,

My superiors would prefer to keep you in the dark. I, however, am of the opinion that your performance and cooperation shall increase considerably with your knowledge of the situation you are submerged in.

Therefore, let me tell you a story.

In the year of 1957, a meteorite descended in northern Africa. It contained an unknown substance of unknown origin. To our knowledge, the meteorite's contents were recovered by a local farmer, who disappeared shortly after. The meteorite changed hands multiple times during the next fifty years. Its current location is unknown.

You may find yourself inquiring as to why this object is important. We are unsure as to exactly what was embedded inside the meteorite; some say a power source, others a drug, several even claim it to be a living organism. The facts, however, remain stagnant: more people have died over this object than could populate a hundred of your hometowns. That is not exaggeration, but unadulterated fact; by now it should come as no surprise that we know exactly how many people we had to sift through in order to pinpoint you. You, dear Sir or Madame, are the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Now, we draw closer to your actual purpose here. If you will, tolerate your bedtime story a moment longer.

Not so long ago, a scientist, previously in our employment, constructed a machine to trace the meteorite's unique energy signature. Before his device could be properly tested, he was assassinated by a very familiar Rival of ours, and the machine, stolen. This is where you come in.


You feel short of breath.

Our goal is to locate and retrieve the machine, find whatever information its creator left behind, and activate it in order to pinpoint the meteorite.

Water. You need a glass of water.

Therefore, we assembled a team of the deadliest men and women on the planet to carry out this task under our direction.

You reach over and shakily grab the glass of water that, of course, was placed here in anticipation of this moment. Clever.

I regret to inform you that our Rival has done precisely the same.

Until now, you never thought it was possible to choke on a liquid.

I realize that some of you are completely unaware of your lethal potential. During the next few weeks, you will be trained to recognize and develop your skill, as well as taught how to function as a team.

Good night! You have quite a substantial few months ahead of you.

My sincerest acknowledgements,

[redacted]

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:10 pm

>put down letter.

>Stand up and find bed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:22 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>put down letter.

You neatly replace the letter on top of your desk.

tahuu9 wrote:
>Stand up and find bed.

You suddenly realize how exhausted you are, and as soon as you can undress and wedge yourself in between the disturbingly familiar sheets you're out li-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

>Sleep soundly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:01 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>Sleep soundly.

A refreshing number of hours later, you open your eyes tentatively. A few tendrils of sun rise meekly above the horizon, adorning the walls and floor with muted light. You should probably get dressed, you're interviewing for that job down at the cafe toda-

...Oh.

You throw on some clothes. Anything will do. You've always dressed shabbily, and have never really cared that much about your appearance. As you pull randomly selected clothes from randomly selected drawers, it occurs to you that you never unpacked your suitcase. Ah, well. Perhaps your new bosses have already seen to that while you were sleeping. Honestly, at this point it wouldn't surprise you if they had plucked one of your hairs and sealed it away it in a plastic bag in their closet. The people were just so bloody creepy.

However, what does not occur to you is that neither your old apartment nor your new dormitory has a window.

In fact, among many out-of-place details, the only one you notice is that your right hand is pure white with elongated fingers.

Now that is a bit odd.

Oh wait

DEAR GOD THAT'S TERRIFYING

Your magnificently delayed reaction is sufficient enough to bring you out of the dream world. For around half a minute, your breaths come in short, quick bursts. You check your watch - 8:34 and twenty-nine seconds. However, seeing as you have no idea what time zone you are in, you realize this number is completely meaningless to you. A brief look-around of the room reveals a digital clock on your bedside table. The numbers '5:36' are displayed in bright red font.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:29 pm

>correct watch time
>Explore room

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>correct watch time

Beep beep boop. Your watch now reads '5:36.'

tahuu9 wrote:
>Explore room

It's identical to your old apartment, which still strikes you as eerie. The bed is in a corner, next to it a miniature table with the clock, across from which lies the dresser.

Various clutter coats the floors, and the door sits quite comfortably in an opposing corner.

You dress (for real this time) and sit on the bed, wondering how best to proceed and hoping that the last twenty-four hours were a dream. Your stomach rumbles at you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:13 pm

>Go find some food to make.
>Cook food if found.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 6:38 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>Go find some food to make.
>Cook food if found.

You dress, for real this time, and exit your dormitory. The hallways are empty, although loud snoring can be heard emanating from behind a door labeled in an unfamiliar language. You tiptoe past.

Going on the escort's instructions from yesterday, you find your way through the corridors to the commissary. It reminds you of your high school cafeteria, only larger.

Much, much larger.

Some quick multiplication tells you that this gargantuan room contains about 256 tables, each one the exact same dull gray that is rapidly becoming familiar.

A few people you recognize from the train have already arrived, each one seated at a different table. This doesn't surprise you very much. You walk over to a table and sit down.

You casually steal glances at your companions whenever they're looking away. This situation is oddly reminiscent of the three day train ride.

Nearest you is the Japanese girl, who is tapping her fingers impatiently. You notice, for the first time, that she has a prosthetic right leg.

A bit farther to the right sits the man in the brown overcoat. He appears to be asleep.

There are several other people scattered throughout the room, but they're too far away for you to recognize them – except the man in the pinstripe, who you suspect may be visible from space. He is bobbing his head gently and grunting every few seconds, as if listening to music that he wants to hum along with.

After a few minutes, more people file in through the doors. A nervous-looking man carrying a toolkit that mumbles quietly as he walks. A woman dressed in black with a metal mask that opens at the back, allowing a large pink ponytail to poke through, who you didn't notice entering but is now positioned at a table near the door. The young man in the hoodie from yesterday, who glares at everything that moves. A tall, confident-looking man in a suit who stares straight ahead as he walks, an aura of command trailing behind him. A bald man in a lab coat and partial gas mask. The white-handed woman, who sits at the table next to yours.

Eventually, they stop arriving. You sincerely hope that breakfast won't present itself by means of food compartment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:07 pm

>look at strange metal mask while waiting for food.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

tahuu9 wrote:
>look at strange metal mask while waiting for food.

Hoping that the woman won't catch you staring at her, you examine the metal mask.

It's a glossy dark gray, rounded at the back of the head but tapering to a point in front, jetting out a few inches just above the mouth. There are two eye slits, cylindrical holes, cut into the metal surface. From the back spews the lustrous pink ponytail - not a particularly bright color of hair, but it matches the woman's eyes and gives an almost menacing impression.

She whips her head around at you suddenly, and you quickly look at something else.

The escort is there, standing at the front of the room. He clears his throat with a loudness that echoes around the entire room, gigantic though it is.

"Breakfast this morning will be served en route. Please report to the train station to receive your instructions. That is all."

Oh, dammit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 7:15 pm

>Push through crowd of people and go to train station to hear instructions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:31 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>Push through crowd of people and go to train station to hear instructions.

You make your way to the train station, ahead of most everyone else. They seem less than enthusiastic to comply.

The escort has somehow managed to beat you there. Chalking it down to magic or something, you enter the train he points you towards and have a seat.

==>

This train is cleaner than the last one, if a bit darker and more confined.

Traveling with you are the confident man in the suit and the white-handed woman. You were all three of you instructed to protect the train's cargo with your life - though you have no idea what exactly you are escorting. The mysterious suitcase sits unmolested in the back of the train, guarded by several men with rifles.

The white-handed woman, sitting across from you, appears more nervous than usual. You're a bit worried yourself, particularly about your chances of making it out of this situation alive. You remember, clear as day, the lines from the letter about the 'familiar Rival' and his apparently present team of killers. Just thinking about it makes you jump at every noise the train makes, expecting a screech or a gunshot or an…



explosion.



The train shakes horribly. For a moment you know what it's like to be caught in an earthquake. Someone attacks the brakes; the screech you predicted shows its head, its ugliness painful to your ears.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 12:07 am

>Collapse to the ground in agony from the screech.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Where the wind comes crashing down the plaaains

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

tahuu9 wrote:
>Collapse to the ground in agony from the screech.

You need little encouragement to do this. After a few moments of intense pain, your ears (though still ringing) decide to let the rest of you rise upright.

The man in the suit, wasting no time, quickly rises and strides to the back of the train, kicking down any doors that stand between him and his paycheck. The white handed woman quickly follows him. You are about to rush after your teammates before remembering the conductor in the engine room...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mercenaries - Page 2 CGXx2Kw
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User


Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22

Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:50 am

>Move towards conductor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Deviantart: http://heontris.deviantart.com/
Flightrising http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Mercenaries
Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: