WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

League of Legends users?

Go down 
+7
€rim
ron
Ømnivalence
Cyrus
Solace Goddark
Admiral Ji
Balu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

League of Legends users? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 12:11 am

Wait does that mean you died 65 times?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 12:19 am

No, no! 7 kills, 0 deaths, 65 assists.

Me and Kalista destroyed the other team.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 12:22 am

Oh my bad. XD Sorry I don't play League like at all. XD I should play more.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 5:23 pm

if you love yourself, don't play league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm

I don't feel like I could ever get addicted to League. :P I've played a bit, and if I was going to get addicted, I would have done already.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 8:47 pm

lol, it's not so much that, it's that league isn't v fun imo
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm

True. I know the community can be very harsh.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm

I honestly always found the Dota 2 community less harsh. Oh sure it still has toxic people, it is a highly competitive game. But less so. Now its mostly dealing with Brazilians and Russians.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

Yeah, I've had dota games with entire teams of either Latinos or Russians screaming 'puta' or 'cyka blyat.' not fun.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2015, 6:41 pm

I play league with one of my friends and idk we just kinda ignore the rude people and call them salty

In other news, hey friendos. May try heading over here more often idk
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2015, 6:44 pm

Hasi Crim! :D
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2015, 2:58 pm

Zac is hella fun to play with. I just build health, armor, and magic resist as I need them. Don't die. Guardian angel + Zac's passive is a beautiful thing. You're not supposed to die if you build tanky, but it does allow you to engage a lot harder and waste their time.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2015, 3:19 pm

Always love an initiator tank that never dies. When I played League a lot that was the stupid woman riding the big warthog, cannot remember the name. In Dota you get freaking Axe or Clockwork. Hate being clocked blocked by that bastard...
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2015, 3:26 pm

>tank af
>opposing team focuses tank instead of damage dealers
>gg
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 8:38 am

Master of ImpZ wrote:
Always love an initiator tank that never dies. When I played League a lot that was the stupid woman riding the big warthog, cannot remember the name. In Dota you get freaking Axe or Clockwork. Hate being clocked blocked by that bastard...

That was Sejuani. My favorite league tanks have to be: Nautilus (CC God 2 Stronk), Maokai (Why Can't I Seem to Get Away), and Zac (How In The World Is He Not Dead Yet). I'd count Alistar, but he doesn't really have an engage.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 10:43 am

Shyvana is my go-to champ right now, high mobility tank with some pretty powerful bruiser abilities and wave clearing. And I spend $9 on her Icy skin, so I'm getting my money's worth out of this.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 1:26 pm

shyv is the only person i've bought a skin for it was an impulse buy and I have not been able to justify getting a skin since darkflame

I used to play soley shyvana but I like volibear and khazix a lot and so I've been jumping around
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 8:51 pm

Patches wrote:
Master of ImpZ wrote:

That was Sejuani. My favorite league tanks have to be: Nautilus (CC God 2 Stronk), Maokai (Why Can't I Seem to Get Away), and Zac (How In The World Is He Not Dead Yet). I'd count Alistar, but he doesn't really have an engage.

Yeah, oh my god a year or two back people kept playing her over and over. She would get that sunfire cape and just be a complete pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends users?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3