WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I think I'm off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

I think I'm off Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm off   I think I'm off I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb 2014, 5:39 pm

Pretty simple, while it's nice to see some familiar faces, I've put up with some other people who I will gladly never have to see again. I like to think I've moved on from the crabby, hormonal teen who ranted about everything, but I know that's not true.

It only took severe depression, then sticking a cold fish up my ass to realize that it's my fault for not waking up sooner.

So, to the relief of some of you I bet, I'm just gonna put another mixed memory behind me. I'm on FiMFiction, dA for now until my patience with bitching artists runs out, Skype under 'jokie155', and maybe you'll see a book with my real name on it someday. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

I think I'm off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm off   I think I'm off I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb 2014, 5:52 pm

I do look forward to that book of yours, mate. See you around, and good luck out there! :3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

I think I'm off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm off   I think I'm off I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb 2014, 6:33 pm

Goodbye, my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

I think I'm off Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm off   I think I'm off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I'm off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: