WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!

Go down 
+3
Ømnivalence
Rachel
Snowy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 5:22 pm

That's some illuminati shit Mata.
Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2015, 6:08 pm

i just wanna see more peridot. and lapis and greg. more of e v e r y o n e
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2015, 8:04 pm

I need to see more Gems. MOOOOORE
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2015, 9:30 pm

Yesterday's episode just proves my point. Amethyst lost her physical body and reformed it from her gem, and only Gems can reform from their gems.

Last edited by Szemetlada on Sat 02 May 2015, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2015, 9:31 pm

I can't believe it. You might be right Mata. I think Amethyst might be a gem too.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 8:23 pm

http://io9.com/steven-universe-guidebook-spills-the-secrets-of-the-cry-1704470546 Y'all might find this interesting. Rebecca Sugar interview, regarding the new guidebook coming out.

Also, evidently the show is on Hulu/Hulu+ right now, so now there's a legal way to watch it that doesn't involve CN's obnoxious web player.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 8:27 pm

I did read that and it was super interesting, :D I'll probs start watching it on hulu because I've been watching it on unofficial sites which do want help support its D:

Also sad because hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 8:48 pm

Yeah, new episodes are, what, 2017? Next year, at least? That's some Gravity Falls-level BS right there.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 9:13 pm

Nuuu nuuu that was a joke, this blog does tons of stuff like that XD http://didyouknowstevenuniverse.tumblr.com/

Thank goodness though!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 10:02 pm

It'll probably be sometime in the summer it comes back. I just don't know when.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015, 12:21 am

Oh I missed Eo's post! It's on Hulu? That's awesome! Now I can watch without feeling like a leech. -u-
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015, 3:28 am

Summer is still quite a while for what's technically mid-season, isn't it? Eh, anyway, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015, 12:31 pm

It's pretty common for cartoons to just stop like this mid season. unfortunately.
*Side eyes gravity falls*
Not that it's the people producing the shows fault. It's usually cartoon network.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 7:14 am

NEW OPENING - CHECK
NEW SONG - CHECK
STEVEN AND CONNIE BEING ADORABLE BEST BUDS - CHECK
PEARL'S SUPER GAY FOR ROSE - CHECK

LOOKS LIKE STEVEN UNIVERSE IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER, FOLKS
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 11:10 am

Bureau! I'm glad to see it back after so long, ;o;
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 6:05 am

Vague spoilers for Wednesday's episode!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 11:49 am

That would have been less horrifying that the episode we got. XD

It's nice to see the darker side of fusion though. Rebecca Sugar has said before that there is a lot we don't know about each of the crystal gems, mostly pearl, and there's a lot we don't know about homeworld. I was starting to wonder what we couldn't possibly know, and now I'm starting to get more of a picture.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 12:00 pm

Today's episode was leaked if you guys haven't seen it/want to see it before it airs:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uf5lo
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 6:50 pm

New intro, new (past) clothes, band drama, squee - er, I mean, - adults being just as confused by romance and intercultural relations as teenagers, yeah. That's good stuff.

Also, I forgot about doubled airings, which are for once convenient.

Excellent use of rock cores. (We may already suspect synthetically-reproducible gems to be less desirable... with, of course, the exception of diamond.) Enemy wot does not understand the power of girlfriends is horrifying in a way that matrix specimens typically are not.

(Someone point me towards a closer physical equivalent, though. One can never have too many nascent gemsona ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 2:49 am

HOORAY FOR BAND DRAMA

I liked seeing another side of Rose in this episode. And of Pearl, too :P But Greg's and Rose's dance scene and subsequent desperate talk-it-out was just magical.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 2:51 am

Man this episode was so good. It is definitely nice to see Rose Quartz as anything other than perfect. it's also kind of creepy her perspective on humans. Of course she doesn't know any better and she isn't doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:37 pm

Okay well idk who's seen the new episode but damn I was just expecting a silly fun slumber party.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:38 pm

Steven is a dream walker apparently. :O
Also Garnet with just two eyes is mildly disconcerting.
Also when Lapis was pouring water out of her orifices.
Yooooo
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:45 pm

"We look awesome."

All the characters are getting some cool screen time and its hella im so happy to see homeworld gems again

Last edited by €rim on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:51 pm

Yeah for real. It's also cool because the animation seems to have gotten a lot more, well animated. The characters faces have so much variation in each episode, and stylistically (after their regenerations) they look more colorful. Especially Garnet looks a lot more detailed and interesting. Take her eyes for example.
Before her regeneration
I can't really find a good picture unfortunately, but I'm sure you understand
And After
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/9/9c/Garnet_Eyes.png/revision/latest?cb=20150313210035
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: