WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. Empty
PostSubject: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015, 10:44 am

Keeping up with my trend of procrastinating, I've been working on a Poison Ivy character revamp story thing that may or may not be of interest. Since it's fanfic I don't think I'll ever submit to the sites, I can't guarantee that postings of it will be regular. But I'll do my best anyway if there is some level of interest.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2015, 10:49 am

Hey, I like Batman stuffs! :D

Dunno hardly anything about Ivy's story though.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 8:56 am

Ooo, this could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 12:44 pm

So, uh, self-criticism struck again, in that I'm despising how flat this early dialogue is turning out. At this point, I'm strongly leaning towards leaving it be and moving onto what is really the first chapter, since this first bit is to set the tone and whatnot.

It'll come soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2015, 9:17 am

Link

Took way longer than I would've liked, but it's done to a point in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.   DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Fans, anyone? Specifically Batman-ish stuff.
Page 1 of 1