WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+9
unit111
Deoxyspine
lUN_Cat16
Diamondback
DrPlatypus
Rachel
€rim
Ømnivalence
andavocados
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

What about the whole time-thingy with Trollian? Could they possibly interact that way?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:12 pm

Still, unless I were to do something like a Mobius Double-Scratch Triple Reacharound 7x Combo, I don't think it would work.

Because the trolls didn't know the humans existed before they were in the Veil.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

HEY. HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT? I JOINED THIS.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

Oh right.

I guess I need to go edit that out then. Because while it would be awesome to have a God Tier Troll (if only so I could ship my characters for no real reason), I would rather push for Lyon to become God Tier.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

HI LUNA. I SAW.

Okay, Legs. I think we're starting with trolls, I just had that idea for the kid.

SO PEOPLE. MAKE TROLLS. ONE EACH UNTIL WE FIND OUT NO ONE IS ACTUALLY HERE. GOGOGO

Andnowhomeworkbye
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

ASDFGHJKLLUNAHAI

Name: Kiyalla Shaodin
Blood Color: This.
trollTag: oceanicEnchantress
Appearance: Kiyalla... Umm... I'll draw her. Because I suck at describing Trolls.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KIYALLA SHAODIN, and you are a PRODIGIOUS WITCH. As a seadweller with magic, you have a lovely collection of OLD BOOKS, WANDS, and various IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLES. Like a 50-SIDED RUBIX... SHAPE. You enjoy TESTING YOUR INTELLECT against your more intelligent friends/enemies, although you are more often than not SORELY DISAPPOINTED IN THEM. You can be a little bit DRAMATIC and have a MASSIVE EGO. Despite these facts, you like to believe that you are a NICE TROLL. Nice Troll... Very nice Troll. Your trolltag is oceanicEnchantress and your quirk should leave no one doubting your vastly superior intellect. Also, the obligatory fish puns.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Crossword Modus
Strife Specibus: Wandkind
Lusus: A large octopus she calls Dr. Tentacles
Title: Witch of Heat
Land: Land of Storms and Waves
Land Description: A huge ocean world caught up in a constant storm. 
Consorts: Sea Turtles
Denizen: Leviathan

Edited, and gave her the technically correct title.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

OE. Is that one?

Accepted, by the way.

And now I'm gone.

Last edited by discordantCalculation on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

I call either the hopeless romantic or the delusional brownblood.

I think I'll go for the brown.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:20 pm

MY DELUSIONAL BROWNBLOOD BLARGLE
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

I suppose she could be ONE or EPSILON. I'll take ONE though. EPSILON gives people more possibilities.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

BUT SHE NEEDS TO BE THE SHIFTBEAST.

Fine. Would you rather me add the emerald romantic instead? <.<
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

Yes.

Yesssssssssssss.

ROMANTICS.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

Okay fine. BUT I'M ONLY MAKING HIM EMERALD AND NOT INDIGO BECAUSE I THINK THIS PLACE WILL BE FLOODED WITH PURPLE. :V

<3
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Troll with scissorkind, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:53 pm

Name: Hastur Kaiwan
Blood Color: Whatever color this is.
trollTag: eldritchAbomination BETA (If its not taken)
Appearance: I'll get around to it in a bit. I need to get some time first.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Hastur Kaiwan and you quite fancy yourself occult things. You're not really sure what got you into but one day you were off exploring Alternian and FLARPing a bit when you came across a very peculiar tomb. Inside you tomb you found a book written in a funny language. You spent sweeps and much time on the internet translating and finding out the book was all The Necronomicon. You read its deep dark secrets and pretty much fell in love with it. it didn't phase you like it did many others and you found yourself mostly secluded reading the books dark pages and practicing its evil spells. Of course you fascination with the Necronomicon and its creepy monsters and such is only one of you interests. You spent a lot of other times in your childhood delving in the ancient religions of your planet, some coming from very old civiliations such as Trollapotamia and Troll Eygpt. You quite fancy their gods whose names you found mentioned sometimes in the passages of the Necronomicon, you're still trying to find out the significance of them, but in your free time you like to look them up and read their stories as well. In the time when you're not reading you do actually like to go out in the sun and do things. These outdoor activities consist mostly of FLARPing as your FLARPing character Exorcist Fiendbid and using your Necronomicon to try and summon the Eldritch Abominations from deep space to come and take you away from this d*mn planet. Its not though that you dislike it here, you after all One of the higher blooded on the planet. You just think its so boring here and would much rather be out there with them in the FURTHEST RINGS of space. Your chumhandle is eldritchAbomination after you the beings you so admire and you speak WithOut enOugh O's fOr yOur apprOval.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Duatkind - Put stuff in and maybe if you're lucky get it back again (Based on the Egyptian Duat)
Strife Specibus: Necronomicronkind
Lusus: A giant millipede that is refereed to simply as Milli. Gender unknown. Possibly female.
Title: Guardian of Space
Land: Land of Biomass and Frogs (Space will have Land of ___ and Frogs.)
Land Description: A living planet of pulsing bleeding and twisted mass thats so unspeakably horrible that if anyone who were to spend too much time there would probably go insane from pure mind distortion. Its very design defies even some of the most basic laws of reality. (Theres also frogs)
Consorts: Not so Deep Sea Jellyfish
Denizens: Cthulhu

The quick could use a bit of work. I kind of made it up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

Becoming a bit interested in Lovecraftian horror, I see?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

NO. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYWAY ABOUT ME CRIM.

*Goes back to reading Lovecraft synopsis's*
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:04 pm

OHMYGOD. YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME, AREN'T YOU. *Reads the synopsis of his works but can't be bothered to get the actual thing*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

*whistle*

I am content with my characters.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

I still need a character. :o
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

GO DO THAT CRIM

DO IT NOW
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

Wait guys is it okay if I have a Jadeblood? Like not Mother Grub Jade but like can stand sun at least Jade.

Because I thought of the best character device EVER.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm

May we hear it?

Glub, I'm not a mod in this RP. I keep forgetting that.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:32 pm

Oh right.

One of the very few and rare Male Jadebloods in recorded history. I always thought of Jades being girls for some reason, because of the whole sunlight and tending to Mother Grub thing, and so I thought: Hey, why don't we have a guy! Constant source of humiliation indeed.

And I scared away the world. Lovely. Reserving sheet here, by the way, so I won't delete it on accident~

Name: Amatus Esteli
Blood Color: Jade? If you'd allow it, of course.
trollTag: vividEloquence (FIVE), and you arE jusT naturallY flirtatiouS, buT yoU like t<3< make sure that <3thers kn<>w what type c3<f feelings yoU havE towardS theM firsT anD foremosT~
Appearance: Amatus is very tall for a troll of 6 sweeps actually, but since he is nearing 7 it does seem more appropriate. Going with the headcanon that trolls are taller than humans, he is around 6'7, and isn't afraid to emphasize it with his long legs and perfect posture. His figure is very slim, and his gray skin always seems to give off some sort of radiance to it, though that has nothing to do with being a rainbow drinker. Those things are yucky. Your hair is fairly long, and is about chin-length. It is straight, but a bit spiky, giving off the appearance of one of those troll anime guys. He sports very uneven fangs, the right one being longer, slightly curved, and thinner than the left one, which is more of a typical troll fang. His horns, however, are very unusual. They come out of the side of his head, and encircle is like near-crescents, pointed in ends and not touching the ends of the other horns, but still giving the appearance of some sort of band around his head. From each horn there then rises two branches, forming partial arches as they reach over his head, and near the other branched-off horns. In a way it looks very much like a crown, which Amatus is very proud of. However, this means that it's hard to put on average clothes, so he resorts to more stylish outfits. He always wears a black button-down shirt, covered by a blazer the color of his blood. No, he did not dye it with his own green life-fluids. Okay, he did partially, but only because the traditional dye he was using turned out to be closer to yellow-green more than anything. His pants, much like that of a school uniform's, are the same color as well. He wears black leather shoes, which are very fancy indeed, and his symbol is stitched in white on the top right corner of his blazer. Humans would recognize it as the Corona Australis, except the middle triangle in it being inverted, so that the pointed end was upside-down. He also wears ties of various colors. These various colors are derived from his dead kismeses, and he wears them as sort of trophy medals. The color of tie determines the mood he's in, and if he is being casual or formal. Casual occasions call for lowerblooded ties, while former ones call for teal or higher. Extra special occasions call for seadweller ties.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is AMATUS ESTELI, and you are one heck of a SMOOTH GUY. Your interests revolve all around one thing, and that is the ART OF QUADRANTS. You see, after a while you noticed that obtaining troll serendipity is, quite frankly, nearly impossible. Or at least it was for you, until you decided to dedicate your studies to the ART OF SERENDIPITY. You have studied all the tactics, all of them. You know how to woo a troll of ANY BLOOD COLOR or even AGE now, though the latter is a bit of a precaution for when you either leave to join the Imperial Fleet or something else the Empire has in store for you. You have kept your eyes open for any good contenders for your own quadrants, but so far you have found NO ONE. Well, everyone wants you, it's just that you do not want them. They are simply not the RIGHT CANDIDATES for your serendipity. In your desperation you have turned into somewhat of a HOPELESS ROMANTIC among the other trolls, and you have even gone so far as to CHANGE YOUR QUIRK AND TEXT COLOR when flirting with them. By them, you mean EVERYONE. You have a bit of a complex where you think this is perfectly normal for someone like you to do, and totally NOT WEIRD AT ALL. Of course, this makes it all the more disturbing and unsettling.
Of course, you aren't all hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs! You enjoy a WIDE VARIETY of many other things, such as...um...Wow. This romance stuff really kind of TOOK OVER YOUR LIFE, didn't it? If it really takes you that long to think of other preoccupations, them you really must have problems. Well, now that you think of it, you love to READ. You have a small PRIVATE DEN in your hive that consists solely of BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR DECORATING, and many BOOKS. You will use this to woo your next matesprit, of course, and to gross out your next kismesis by saying blood was used to color it. That isn't ENTIRELY FALSE, by the way. You have had a habit of MURDERING unfit hate-suitors, and using their blood for VIVID DESIGNS. However, never on fashion. You DESPISE FASHION that is totally unnecessary. Your shelves of NOVELS and TEXTS have mainly been filled with quadrant advice books, but you still keep old classics, and personal favorites. You also love collecting TROLL DOLLS for some reason. Your LUSUS, a very kind but a bit scary TARANTULIZARD gave you a few when you were little, and now you are just CRAZY about them. You've also taken to making a few of your own, all of them based off of real trolls you've met. Troll dolls are actually very PERSONAL ITEMS, and there are some myths about how once you make a doll of someone, you can CONTROL THEM OR EVEN HURT THEM. The steps to creating one? First you knit the outside of it, and then you take stuffing and put it inside. Then you take the blood of the troll you're making a doll of, and dye the stuffing, add in a piece of skin from that troll, and a chip of the nail or horn. Then you stitch it together. LOVELY.
Oh and by the way, you are a JADE BLOOD, and, as far as you know, the only recorded MALE IN HISTORY. This is naturally because of how Jadebloods used to care for the Mother Grub, and that makes you a bit of an ANOMALY. Having a blood color mostly defined by FEMININE ATTRIBUTES embarasses you quite a bit. Because of this, you have taken to calling yourself "emerald-blooded" instead, though this hardly fools anyone. You also say how you HATE FASHION to shake off the belief that you like girly Jade things, but you hardly even realize that it shows though your INTERIOR DESIGN INSTEAD. You do love the ALTERNIAN SUN, however. Who can NOT love the sun? The undead may be a bit of a DOWNSIDE to it, but that hardly compares to how fun it is to frolic around in the light. This also leads to the nasty conclusion of you NEVER GETTING ANY SLEEP. EVER. You just run in the light, go inside, nap, and then flirt with random trolls online. It's a bit SAD. You do have TEA to keep you awake though, which is just like coffee, but FANCIER.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Dating Sim. Basically to get an item, a face of a randomly generated troll shows up, with a background color corresponding to what quadrant you are supposed to woo them with. If you successfully get them to have reciprocated feelings, you get the item. If not, the item gets thrown out in a very battered condition.
Strife Specibus: Needlekind. Yes, the knitting needles. Why? TROLL DOLLS, of course.
Lusus: Your lusus is a tarantulizard, and he is like a komodo dragon, but with hairy tarantula skin, eight elongated legs, and a row of four eyes on each side. He's actually really nice, and taught you how to overcome the various obstacles that awaited you in the daytime, such as the undead. Oh, and TROLL DOLLS, of course.
Title: Prince of Doom
Land: Land of Pits and Code
Land Description: A land much like some sort of ruins of an alien civilization, and with ominous chasms scattered all over the landscape. The sky is black, with green markings running through it all of the time, much like some sort of shield. In fact, that's what it is, and the ruins encompasse all the ground, and act as platforms to keep one from falling into the bottomless pits. It also imprisoned Briareus, but now he is starting to break out through gradually crumbling the ruins.
Consorts: Black Jackals, very similar to Anubis. They go kep or keo.
Denizen: Briareus, the Hundred-handed monster from Greco-Roman mythology.

Last edited by Luna_Cat16 on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

One which Kiyalla should continually mock him for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next