WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+9
unit111
Deoxyspine
lUN_Cat16
Diamondback
DrPlatypus
Rachel
€rim
Ømnivalence
andavocados
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

Yesssssss. Incomplete sheet is up there, by the way~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

Cool.

You gonna make a Kid, Luna? Also, I hate to continually pester you about this, but... You're still thinking about a response to that last PM, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:05 pm

Yes I am, actwally.

Cool indeed and asdfgh BBCODE ERROR MUST FIX. God I hate those things. Oh wait nevermind it's just in black. ._____.

That's a very nice avatar you have there, by the way~
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

So, since I'd kind of like some hemonormality in this here spot, there's one seadweller spot open, a place for a blueblood, a greenblood, and a yellowy-orange blood.

So you could have the DELUSIONAL BROWNBLOOD since my brownblood can easily become a significantly less delusional redblood. Or now that I've read the fourth page nevermind.

Omni, I had to kill your link to get the shet in the OP. You're still accepted, though.

Also, on the < killing text, you probably haven't disabled HTML coding.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

Why thank you; it was made for a character of mine on another forum.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

Sweet.

Ah d*mn, I forgot about removing those things. I'll get to work on that, I suppose...
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

So. The Title has ben telling us we've been discussing it for a while now.

Name suggestions, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm

Fatelocked?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

Fatesealed? It sounds more DRAMATIC OH MY GOSH.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:53 pm

I like it.

Also, I need an incredibly unstable troll and a willing auspisticizer for this guy. Preferably a highblood for the extremely unstable one.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

Amatus would be glad to...step in, c3<f cc3<urse~
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

Awesome. Now I just need one of the inevitable unstable highbloods.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

Kiyalla could fill the job. She may not be totally unstable, but she does have an ego. And a superiority complex.

Yeah let's just wait for the other highblood(s).
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

The Nice Troll bit seems to say otherwise.

Would an ego, a superiority complex, and that be enough to severely maim an extremely abrasive lowblood?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

Yes.

And did I say she was nice? I wrote that while I still thought this was a Kid/Troll session. It will be taken out when I edit it again.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

Ah. Okay.

An extremely abrasive lowblood with hemospectrum-egalitarianism ideals at best and a full-on BtSDLB complex at the worst.

That works.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:28 pm

Sounds like fun.

Quick somebody get Killaya a moirail before she destroys reality with her Rubix Shape of Doom.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:29 pm

GM I edited my sheet. :V

Aww, poor lowblood. How is he maimed? 8D

But Amatus is already ashen for her, Leggy! D:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

But she isn't planning to destroy reality due to geek's Troll. She just wants to do it for the hell of it.

Hence the need for a moirail!

But yes it is good that we have a c3< relationship set up; those are often difficult.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:35 pm

Of course, the whole point is that Amatus failed for a second there.

Accepted, Luna.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:38 pm

Yaaaaaay.

Of course he'd fail at least once, he relies way too much on those really cheesy auspistizing books to actually be good at it~ XD

And TROLL DOLLS, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

The link wasn't all that important Geek. It was just to kind of show what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

Name: Kiyalla Shaodin
Blood Color: This.
trollTag: oceanicEnchantress
Appearance: Kiyalla... Umm... I'll draw her. Because I suck at describing Trolls.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KIYALLA SHAODIN, and you are a PRODIGIOUS WITCH. As a seadweller with magic, you have a lovely collection of OLD BOOKS, WANDS, and various IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLES. Like a 50-SIDED RUBIX... SHAPE. You enjoy TESTING YOUR INTELLECT against your more intelligent friends/enemies, although you are more often than not SORELY DISAPPOINTED IN THEM. You can be a little bit DRAMATIC and have a MASSIVE EGO. Despite these facts, you like to believe that you are a NICE TROLL. Nice Troll... Very nice Troll. This is, of course, completely FALSE; you rather enjoy TORTURING the LOWEST BLOODS. But anywho, yeah. You quite like FASHION, to the point of being a little bit of an oddity. You enjoy your BRIGHTLY-COLORED CLOTHES, especially since other Trolls hate them. Your underwater hive is filled with PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED ITEMS, with STACKS OF BOOKS making your hive a little bit of a HASSLE TO WALK THROUGH without constantly bumping into stuff. Your trolltag is oceanicEnchantress and your quirk should leave no one doubting your vastly superior intellect. Also, the obligatory fish puns.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Crossword Modus
Strife Specibus: Wandkind
Lusus: A large octopus she calls Dr. Tentacles
Title: Witch of Heat
Land: Land of Storms and Waves
Land Description: A huge ocean world caught up in a constant storm. 
Consorts: Sea Turtles
Denizen: Leviathan

Some minor edits and additions made.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:44 pm

Replaced it in the OP.

I figured, Omni. I'm just still restricted from posting links for being a nub.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

You seem to have missed the color codes when copying the sheet, geek...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next