WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+9
unit111
Deoxyspine
lUN_Cat16
Diamondback
DrPlatypus
Rachel
€rim
Ømnivalence
andavocados
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

/] um ok4y you pity me?? [\

I claim victory because blocking is weak.

I'm just so awesome now.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:57 am

[color:ab31=#p0n132]Hold on a second I'm testing out what happens when the color code is "Ponies" but with numbers.

Is is beautiful?

Oh God it's glitchy.

Blocking is very weak. YOU MUST USE LOGIC TO DEFEAT TEH TROLLS. LOGIC.

welL iT meanS somethinG a loT differenT iN trolL culturE trusT mE! doesn'T iT meaN thaT iN humaN termS i thinK you'rE weaK oR somethinG? becausE i didn'T meaN thaT...
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:59 am

Aww glitchy D:

Blocking me just makes me feel successful~ >:D
There is no logic in letting trolls win, which is exacly what blocking does~

/] oh ok4y I guess... but wh4t does it me4n to us then :? [\

Last edited by Bullet For My Valentine on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

well i meant that y<3u're just really c<3<3l and stuff and y<3u're really interesting and...yeah.*awkward*

So sad. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:34 am

derpderpderp/shot
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:47 am

Hi Deoxy!
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Ohhai!

Wait, so is EOA up yet since it's done?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

Nope. He's waiting 'til 10/25~
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

*sigh*

Oh well, moar suspense~
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

Hiya everyone!

Ughhh, can I just use Dark's pic of seadweller!Dacile until I get mine done, because something about mine is really bothering me. But I'm not sure what. X/ If she's okay with that of course.

Darkie. Your trolling is hilarious because you win so much. You, my dear sibling, are amazing and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. EVER.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:04 pm

Meeeee...
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Dino wrote:
Hiya everyone!

Ughhh, can I just use Dark's pic of seadweller!Dacile until I get mine done, because something about mine is really bothering me. But I'm not sure what. X/ If she's okay with that of course.

Darkie. Your trolling is hilarious because you win so much. You, my dear sibling, are amazing and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. EVER.
If you must.
Um what did you read it all or something because I had fun typing all that shit.

/]oh um th4nks then I guess [\
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:50 pm

Name: Dacile Tareko
Blood Color: Lavender
trollTag: obstinateFury [OF]
Appearance: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 2i0vuw6 Because I suck, naturally. -_-; Thanks Darkles~
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is DACILE TAREKO. You are a VERY ANGRY PERSON a lot of the time. Because of this, you often retreat to your respiteblock to unleash your INNER RAGE upon the KICKBOXING EQUIPMENT you usually DESTROY quite EASILY. Yes that means you do indeed KICKBOX. You TRY not to show negative emotions around OTHERS, for fear of appearing WEAK and like a CRYBABY, as you do have the urge to CRY more often than you’d ADMIT to ANYONE, even your LUSUS, whom you ADORE. You have not filled any quadrants nor do you think anyone could love you, it is the LAST thing on your mind, and everything else is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. Therefore you have a bit of a SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEM. You can be rather VIOLENT sometimes, and you SCARE YOURSELF with your rage, frequently thinking you are TOO DANGEROUS to be around, that or you are MENTAL, though these assumptions do not come to you often, only when you’ve done something AWFUL, mostly without meaning to. You often keep to yourself, and do not speak with others on a normal basis. In fact, you do not ever really see others face to face, because you are always in your respiteblock, working out to see if that solves your ANGER ISSUES, or at least CALMS YOU DOWN. You do not usually relax or have fun; you are normally quite serious and irritable about everything. //-You type in a rather civilized way despite your constant rage, and do indeed make fish puns, being a seadweller who hates water. Cod, who’s the glubbing idiot that fished up that idea?-\\
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Hopping Mad Modus: Dacile must break an item in order to retrieve and use said item from her Sylladex, the object remains broken and is therefore never of much use.
Strife Specibus: Fistkind, Footkind
Lusus: Kangaroomom is a large kangaroo-like lusus. She is very caring and is a great listener, though she does not respond to something said other than with actions, such as after listening to Dacile rant or cry, she would pat her back or hold her close in a hug. If she can talk, no one has heard her. She always seems to know exactly what Dacile wants or needs, and will not hesitate to bring it to her or do something for her if it is for her own good, even going so far as to do things Dacile may not appreciate. Such as locking her out of her hive, for example. She does have webbed hands and feet, not to mention gills of course, and will fight when something threatens her or her ‘child.’
Title: Sylph of Anger
Land: Land of Obstacles and Frustration
Land Description: LOOAF is pretty much a physical representation of Dacile’s problems. The ‘obstacles’ are either directly or indirectly related to things going through her mind or happening in interactions with others. They vary with the problem, and often frustrate her as she is not used to these kinds of confrontations, much less on her lonesome, as Kangaroomom is almost always there to help.
Consorts: Mockingbirds. ‘Cause y’know. They’re mocking her as they fly away because they’re not easy to attack.
Denizen: A pack of Furies
Dream Planet: Prospit

Updated sheet~

Yes I did read your trolling, you did great, as usual.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Ohmigodyoucolouredit

Like all of it, even when I used my other account~ :?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

YesyesIdidproblem

I went to her page and read your posts and her responses. So, yeah. I did.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

She mad bro.

She mad.

/signed off with successful troll plz
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Indeed she was.

YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL TROLL
IT IS YOU
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

if i wasnt so lazy I'd go use another account to post another successfulltrollplz

but I'm too lazy.

Lazy successful troll,

it is me.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

ACCEPTED. WE NOW HAVE ALL PLAYER TROLLS.

TROLL SIDECHARS STILL BEING ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Darkie Darkie how is Amatus? :3

Whoo Dacile~
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

I haven't attempted the horns yet but everything else is cool so far. :3
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

Did I do that IC post right? Just lookin' for clarification, is that how I was supposed to do it?

Yes whoo indeed~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

Yay!

Just think like the king crowns and stuff darkie~
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Ohokay I'll show you it first before I go attempt the horns and fail and stuff x3
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

Yeah that would probs be a good idea. XD

Yeah out of my trolls he is the only one with fancy horns. I could not bear to have all sorts of trolls with like mosaics for horns. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next