WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

I'll cover the individual sections now. Again, I haven't played 4e in a while and Ji would know more about it than I. So, I could be wrong.

INITIATIVE

Your total (SCORE) equals your Dexterity modifier (DEX) plus half of your level plus any bonuses you may get from feats, races, or whatever.

MOVEMENT

Your base movement speed should be listed with your race. Put that where it says BASE. Heavier armors will lower your speed (I assume) so anything listed there will go under ARMOR. You'll type in whatever bonuses you get from any items and miscellaneous under ITEM and MISC.

DEFENSES

These should be pretty straight forward, especially if you've gotten the hang of above fields. Fill in any bonuses where applicable. The spreadsheet should make things easy here, both with automatically filling things in for you and saying what each box is. According to page 275 of PHB1, you use the following for each defense:

Armor Class = Armor Bonus + Shield Bonus. If you have Light or no armor you can also add your DEX or INT modifier.

Fortitude = Add your Strength or Constitution Modifier, whichever is higher.

Reflex = Add your Dexterity or Intelligence Modifier, whichever is higher. Also . . you add a shield apparently. I don't understand that. Whatever.

Will = Add your Wisdom or Charisma Modifier, whichever is higher.

SENSES

These are actually reflecting on specific skills. Add your Insight total to your Passive Insight and Perception score for Passive Perception.

ATTACKS

These vary depending on what your most common forms of attack are. If you're going to be using a normal sword swing all the time, record stats here. I personally am going to be using Acid Orb the most, so I've got those stats recorded. Might wanna add a note somewhere (I love the Insert Comment command on MS Excel for that) stating what the attack is.

DAMAGE WORKSPACE

See those attacks you listed? Record the damage here. I'm not entirely sure what ENH means.

ACTION POINTS

Think you get one action point per level. Check with Ji.

RACE FEATURES

Type in anything your race gives, be it low-light vision, a breathweapon, or whatever.

LANGUAGES KNOWN

Your race will have languages listed. You've got Common and whatever is listed.

HIT POINTS

Whatever your class says you get in health, plus your constitution score. Bloodied is equal to half of your hit points, rounded down. Healing surge is equal to a quarter of your max hit points, rounded down. Your class will say your healing surges per day.

Follow so far?

Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:39 pm

Hmm, I'm a little late but this actually sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:42 pm

Yep. I think that about covers it, yes?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

Actually, yeha, it pretty much does. The back is pretty self explanatory. Again, check with Ji. I might have said something wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:02 pm

Downloading it now but, really, I'll leave that one up to Ji. If he can open it. Just to be safe, take some screenshots of the sheet and save 'em as jpegs. That way if Ji still can't open the sheet for some reason he'll see it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Yep, I can't open that.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Hey wolfji I thought you said tiefling's tails weren't prehensile.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

They aren't.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:35 pm

Then why does the tiefling book show them using their tails to accomplish tasks? Tasks which include stealing guards' keys or operating thieving tools. Am I misunderstanding something?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:36 pm

Well, according to the book, "They have thick horns; thick, nonpensile tails that range in length of four to five feet."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

Huh. I sense an inconsistency...

I've been told to pester you Ji.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

About?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:40 pm

Character sheets and my inability to fill one out from my particular device.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

Yeah, I'll get to it, don't worry your little head.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:51 pm

[rant]4e's authors and artists are full of stupid. Even the classic ones from other editions of D&D have dumbed themselves down.[/rant]

Screenshots it is then. I'll get mine to ya tomorrow. Not sure why you can't open those Ji. I can open 'em here just fine. What copy of MS office are you on?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:51 pm

Okeedoke.

I think I'll go ahead and fall asleep now...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:02 am

Ji, can you see the PDF's?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

I saw those more recent ones, yes.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

Are they filled out correctly?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:21 am

As far as I'm aware, yes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

Hey! What's up?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:31 pm

This still going, or is it being held back for now?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:50 pm

I sure hope it's still going. It would sort of suck if it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next