WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:08 pm

Well okay, understood. It is your job as a tank to sit there and look pretty, I mean, sit there and look pretty while people bash your head in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:14 pm

I'm taking that a step further and letting them just hit the shield while I bash their heads in.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:15 pm

Yes, well, try to remember that bashing is a secondary concern. You should be more preoccupied with making people really, really want to bash your head in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:18 pm

I'll try to remember that. I still get to kill stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:20 pm

Oh, everyone gets to kill stuff. I'm just saying, a paladin's roll is to basically piss everyone off and convince them to hit the paladin instead of the fragile sorcerer over there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:24 pm

Ah, of course. I know that, and that it is my primary purpose.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:25 pm

Good, now if you'll excuse me, I have to plan ways to ruin you as a party... I mean... cupcakes?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

I'm sure it won't be hard. Cupcakes are surprisingly easy to make.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:53 pm

Yes but what if I'm trying to make very, very frustrating cupcakes, that baked in the screams of the betrayed and frosted with hatred and pain?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

I suppose I could use some RainbowDash, but there isn't any left, I'm afraid, keep trying to help though~
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:07 pm

I... I'm sorry Eo... I need a moment... I gone done broke... for once I sympathised with the scout... THE SCOUT MAN! I HATE THE SCOUT WITH A PASSION!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:00 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:01 am

Hi. Where's the rolly-dealy?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:02 am

We'll get it, just calm down man! CALM DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:02 am

The rolly dealy was what I was just about to post, and the only reason I asked Jac to post here.

http://www.catchyourhare.com/diceroller/

Pass is Ji
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

Excellent. And mine was on a +5 bluff.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:05 am

Nice 20 there. I'll go decide what the Gambler's bonus is, and then make a roll you can get to see, because he might be cheating, possibly, but I won't for something this simple.

So Jac got a 21.

Last edited by SirJi on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:10 am

How is it the Barbarian managed to do better?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

(whistles) I think this roller likes us. I accidentally rolled without a password before, and I got a 12 that time.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:12 am

Hey, Eo, what's your passive perception?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

Just 10.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

Yeah, I shouldn't have needed to ask anyway, forgot I had yours on hand for viewing. Okay, now then, the first roll I will make will be his roll, the second I may or may not make will be him cheating if he feels he needs to, and the third will be his new check if he cheats correctly.

Okay he barely managed to cheat through Jac's perception, and he made things worse. He's lost. You may both claim to have won. Though you'll need to wait for legs.

Last edited by SirJi on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:15 am

Wait a failure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next