WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fire Emblem RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
User
unit111

Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

Well at the moment I'm considering a lowly soldier.
Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

This all looks good to me so far. Arch, could we start off with normal Iron weapons or Slim weapons? I'm going to feel like less of a person if my Wyvern knight has a Slim lance, even though it's just in name only.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:48 pm

I'm just curious. Just curious...

Hmm... I guess for the first wave of characters we can start with Iron weapons.

More names people:

Raxley is King of Tylos
Sofia is Queen of Nyasa
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

Might go for a Pegasus Knight or a Pirate as well. Not really sure. Haven't decided. I'll have a look at that equipment list when if one is produced.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

I should have one made up by this evening. No promises, though. If it doesn't come tonight... This week, definitely.

Hmm. I wonder if Jac remembers he said he'd join this with a Wyvern Rider... It was some time ago, so if his memory is faulty, I understand.

I'm currently looking for information regarding classes, weapons, and items, along with attempting to create a character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

Priests all the way man. Wait, what kind of "staff" would I get? Or does mine not matter?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

You get a Heal staff.

There really aren't that many kinds of staffs, and none of them support any real combat (although if you really want to hit a bad guy with it, be my guest). They include... Lemme see... Heal, Recover (basically just a better Heal), Restore (umm... I don't know, really... Cures poison?), some sort of teleport one, Beserk (causes enemies to turn on each other)... I know there's more, I just don't know their names or functions.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

In theory, if we're not doing tabletop, what's stoping me from legitimately picking a sword up and trying to hit someone with it? Now, I'm not saying I'd be good with it, but I could try, right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

Balancing, wolji. If mages could use swords, why woul anyone want to be a Myrmidon? The physical classes cannot use magic or staves, so why should I allow the magical classes to use swords, axes, lances, bows? So yes, in theory you could, but I am afraid I cannot allow that.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

I see where you're coming from, but there was a key point in what I'd ment. It's like if someone just up and handed you a say, longsword right now. I want you to use that. You're not going to do it well. But reguardless, this is a moot point, I was just speculating anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

I understand that, yes... But for some reason, I doubt that anyone would try to distract a Priest or Cleric from their main task of providing their critical support skills. So... If you found a sword and wanted to try using it to defend yourself, you can, but you will die in combat against anyone who has ever practiced with the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:12 pm

True that be, true that be. Anyway, moving along.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

Indeed.

I also won't stop you from creating a sword-wielding character, you know.

Hmm... ArchMage or ArchBishop Erik as the ruler of the magic country?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

So it's Erik now? And I suppose that works.

Psssst... Eo is waiting on you... pssssst... I don't know how to shrink text, sorry...

Last edited by Mr_ji on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

Yes, I know...

I think I know how to shrink text...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

Probably should have remembered BBcode, yes.

So, what else do ya need?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

A person who wishes to play the opposing Lord character. Because at this rate, it's looking like I'll play the main one... Unless somebody wants to play the main one, in which case, well, I'm cool with that too.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

What do you do as the opposing Lord?
(Out of curiousity)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

You mostly get to play the puppet of the King Irgo. You'll be a major antagonist, at least in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

Ooo~ Puppetiering! Sounds interesting.

*obtains wooden puppets*
Nyah!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

I believe, he means you, are the puppet.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

On the bright side, you get a cool weapon earlier than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

Oh... =(

Still... Puppets!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 9:45 pm

Regarding the staves: Heal, Mend, and Recover are the three adjacent healing (from least to greatest), then Physic, which heals from a distance, Warp and Rescue teleport to and from, Fortify heals everyone within an ungodly range, Sleep...c'mon now. Berserk drives the enemy insane, Silence makes them incapable of using magic, and the S-ranked Staff heals your entire team. And Restore fixes poisons, petrification, the like.

In my defense for knowing all that, I'm replaying Rekka No Ken. And I gave up on Hector's Hard Mode. Saying that it is Hard is such an understatement. I couldn't make it 6 chapters into it without giving up. (Also, piece of unrelated advice: do Lyn's hard story, anyone who's interested, and ONLY use Kent or Sain the whole time. Then, they'll be around 19 or 20 by the end of her story, and you can use Wallace's Knight Crest on them. Much better use out of it.)

Nerd-rampage there. I'm using a thief and a wyvern rider.

And Legs, I think a normal template would work. Maybe

Name
Personality
Class
Weapons/Fighting Style
Other (perhaps nation affiliation as an optional thing)
Bio
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 10:38 pm

I may tweak it a bit, but... Thanks Shade! That's very helpful... Especially since I got busy and made very little progress on everything that needs done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP   Fire Emblem RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next