WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

Still typing it all up. I am on my phone now so, temporarily on hold till I get back to my computer.

And yes, yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 8:58 pm

Yay!

Ah, I see. Well, can't wait~
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 9:00 pm

Still working...

I haven't gotten the physical description, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 9:09 pm

Muy excelente.
Id tell why the first nine people have important roles, but plot demands surprises.

Nine because my character, and Ji's.

I only have the last part of the plot done. The endgame if you will, and the middle part, where many an important characters die.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm

Yay, I might finally get to die the heroes death.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Or perhaps a Villains death?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 10:53 pm

But... I'm not a villian!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 3:32 am

Eo has been Accepted, 6 Spots left. Get them while you can, or suffer a fate more painful than death.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 11:36 am

First 2 and last two plot strand finished.

Which means there is 5 left.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 11:42 am

Species. Do you have any?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 11:57 am

Just make one up or take one from somewhere else.

Eo is being a short lizard, and Ji is being a Bird thing that is also very short. Pretty much any species you can think of like Elves, Dwarves, etc. And anything you can make up.

I'll start adding Character sheets for Examples.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:01 pm

Why's everyone want to be short?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:09 pm

*shrug* I think it was planned out, like a conspiracy or something.

Added sheets
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm

Because short and sneaky+fireball is really really scary.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:11 pm

You know, unless you're an adorable lizard.

I blame Marisa, cause I can.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:14 pm

Yes, but if you never see the adorable-ness...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:16 pm

That is why you always look for it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:21 pm

Truly. This may be the smallest group of mages ever.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:24 pm

Pray you don't encounter any close-quarter's fighters.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

I shall headbutt them in the groin!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:28 pm

They must pray that you don't have a spiky head.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:34 pm

I'd rather not have all of the Apprentice's be shorter than Cray's old man stature. Jac, if you would please make a somewhat taller character?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:36 pm

Oh, don't worry. It'd look silly if all of the mages looked like 5 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

Cray would not want to be a Kindergarten Teacher...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 12:39 pm

But they are magical 5 year olds!

Wait... That's even worse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next