WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)

Go down 
+12
marsh
Medusa
Alex
€rim
Balu
Patches
ron
andavocados
TheNarrator
Rachel
Szemetlada
lUN_Cat16
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:04 am

People always tend to make introverts, though. I may specifically avoid that in order to have someone who would naturally go out and talk to people.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
€rim
User
€rim

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

Ugh. Now I have to edit Isaac's personality.

One silly boy, coming right up.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 10:20 pm

Simon is not exactly quiet. He is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:01 am

Luna can you update Isaac's sheet with this? :D

Quote :
Name: Isaac Faust
Sign: Dog
Weapon of Choice: A slightly longer than usual shortsword with a thin blade, plain hilt, a flat pommel, and two blue ribbons that extend down eight inches or so from said pommel. Really, it's a rather pretty instrument of death.
Important Information/Summary: Isaac is pretty damn thin.
Other: He's an energetic and silly boy, though with little confidence around strangers. He'll be the one to cause/break an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 7:44 pm

Faust...foreshadowing, I sense
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 9:51 pm

Lunaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

Yessssss it's called school decided to vomit their tests and homework onto me...

But I have not given up on this. I just need time to collect my thoughts and kind of get everything sorted together.

The IC is underway as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get it up before Spring Break, though that seems a little less likely than I had hoped.

Sorry guys. D:
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

It's okay Luna-chan. I still look forward to when you can!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

I updated my sheet, Luna. Not sure if you noticed. You probably did and I'm just being annoying but still.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:55 pm

Actually I did notice. Accepted, by the way~
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

Oh hmm.

So I hadn't seen the before Spring Break thing in previous checks.

Just the soon part.

That works, too, though.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:05 pm

Yeah...Sorry GM. School has just been killing me. DX
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:21 pm

Nah, it's fine.

It's not like I should be on nearly as often as I am, either.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

Hi. Also, bump.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:06 am

doo dee doo
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

Nuuuuu dun die. :c
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Bluh.

Due to complete lack of inspiration for this until a future point...consider it...closed?

I mean, I won't abandon it forever. If the interest ever does strike up again I'll reopen this. But for now...it is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: