WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC

Go down 
+4
Patches
lUN_Cat16
Snowy
Noxi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC Empty
PostSubject: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:31 pm

Graves and Infinite Spaces

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC GravesandInfiniteSpacesBanner

Welcome to the Grave

You walk the empty streets of Tokyo, Japan, taking in all that your senses will allow.
The streets are bare.
The sky is dark and ominous.
The sound of your own heart beat is your motivation for walking.
The thoughts that fill your mind are your only companion it seems.

As you walk you remember the transmission you had witnessed before leaving the safe house.

The year is currently 2055.
It has been five long years since the Great Destruction.
We are at war and have been for a while now.
Why are we fighting?

THe rEBirTh of ToKYo.

Don't you understand that?
We had been sitting so comfortably all those years.
Times have changed.
We have to prepare ourselves for the war.
We have to fight.
You packed yourself a weapon right?
I can't believe how far we've come.
We even use the demons that we didn't even know existed before the Great Destruction to fight for us.

What are demons?
Are they our friends?
Our allies?
An extension of our personality?
Our fears?
Our ambition?
Our drive to conquer the lawless city?

I wish I knew.
I wish I had all the answers for you.
But I don't.
This is my last message.
They're coming for me. I can hear them approaching the door.
Be safe alright?
I'm sorry-

The transmission was cut short after the sounds of gun fire was heard.
It was the last transmission you ever received from them.

Slowly you come to a stop as you try to understand the gravity of your situation.
The bodies turned to stone by cold death force you into a new reality.
The only reality now.
So here you are, in Tokyo.
Times have changed.

IT's Time To SURvivE.

The Plot

As stated in the last transmission made to you the year is currently 2055. It was only five short years ago that the world was plunged into chaos and suffered the horrors of the Great Destruction. Judgment day had rained down upon the world, sentencing the majority of its population to the afterlife. Those who survived were given a second chance.

You are one of the many survivors of Tokyo, Japan. It is time to rebuild your city. However, the views of rebirth vary from survivor to survivor. Those who expressed order and law fought with those who sought for free will and anarchy. Those who were indifferent or wanted a little of both views took the role of the mediators. The views divided Tokyo into three distinct districts.

Those who sided for Monarchy formed the Law alliance, taking the northern district of Tokyo. Those of Law preach that the only perfect rebirth for Tokyo is establishing the old ways with a form of government, letting 'God' be there guide. They revere their demons as Gods and guides that will lead them to a promised land.

Those of the Neutral alliance inhabit the West side of Tokyo. They are always the middle man in any argument between Law and Chaos and will intervene in fights when necessary. They figure the best way to reestablish Tokyo is by having some order but also giving people the freedom to make their own choices in certain situations. They view their demons in their own way but overall have come to befriend them.

Those of Chaos do not agree with the Law alliance. They feel that people should be free to make their own choices. It is a dog eat dog world and always has been. Why enforce rules that people never truly gave a damn before the Great Destruction? They see their demons as nothing but weapons and pawns to be used in the war. They are positioned in the south district of Tokyo.

And then there is the East. The forbidden land. Those who venture here never come back.

Which alliance will you ultimately decide to join? Once you choose your fate will be sealed.

I wish you the best of luck as you brave your way through this rebirth.

The Rules

• All standard Projects rules apply.

• I am the almighty Noxi of this roleplay so worship respect me and listen to what I have to say.

• If I say you can't join then don't get dramatic about it or offended. I'm just a bitch and I'm picky about who I roleplay with. If you don't meet my standards I will tell you how to improve and meet them.

• No auto-kills. All is fair in love and war my ass. Please be reasonable when fighting with another and don't defy every instance of death. YOUR CHARACTER WILL DIE. If you can't handle this than just turn around.

• Demons have weaknesses and moves of their own. Almighty demons are off limits for now but will be later introduced when the 'superior soldiers' of the rp emerge. Once again, assigned by moi. While we don't have levels consider all fairness your character and how experienced at fighting that are. You won't see a fresh recruit using a lvl 99 Megi attack first try >3>;

• Recarm moves are not off limits. Yes you can die but you can also be revived. Oh god won't that be fun to mess with during torture scenes? : D But yes only demons with recarm abilities can bring back dead characters if both the owner of the character and the user of recarm agree to it. In some cases they will have to be okay'd by me.

Rules are subject to change depending on situations. Be sure to frequently look out for these updates.

The Citizen's Card

Spoiler:

Citizens on File

Noxi - Leader of the Roleplay - Haruka "Paper Doll" Natsuki | Lann "White Wolf" Habiki | Aneko "Sister Alice" Wakana

Luna - Accepted Member - Ken "Ion" Altere

Last edited by Noxi on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:44 pm

Terms for the Roleplay

The plot is loosely based on the Shin Megami Tensei series.
There was a link here concerning SMT but due to the switch from Aeria to Atlus data is being deleted.
So now for a list of demons I've moved to the wikia:
Demons

The Great Destruction

It was five short years ago that the world came to an end. No one had seen it coming despite all the warning signs that had arose during those last few months of piece. The increased need for violence, the instances of cannibalism, the numerous deadly diseases and then death all went unnoticed by the citizens of earth. Had they been simply blind to the end? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

On the final day of the end Metatron came down to Earth to speak with the remaining population. "Even in times of Death you remain an ignorant species. Are you really children of God?" He had questioned them. No one answered. He repeated himself, louder this time. The earth shook as his voice echoed. "You will certainly die as fools." He then turned, preparing himself to return to God.

It was then a lone man stood among the crowd. No one knew his name or his face but he was certainly a strange stranger. He took a few steps forward towards Metatron. "We are not ready to die." He had simply said, "I want to defy God."

This caused Metatron to turn. "Defy God?" He questioned, voice booming.

The man just stood there, eyes never leaving the vessel's face.

Metatron could see the look in his eyes. He was no ordinary man. He may have surpassed the population that stood there as cowards. "Can one man truly defy God?" He questioned.

The man smirked at Metatron. "Not just one, but a whole world." He voiced. It wasn't long before more of his generation began to stand out among the fearful. They all had the same look. They wanted to live. They wanted to defy God's will.

God had watched through the eyes of his vessel. It was amusing that his children were once again trying to defy him. Only this time, they had more than before. Perhaps, he could give them just one more chance. Maybe, give them an opportunity to surpass what they were now. If they wanted the power they would have to earn it.

Metatron got down onto one knee. "Defy me if you will. I like that. However, your attempts to overthrow your father is in vain." He stated, "I will turn a blind eye to your rebirth. However, can you handle the power of God?" With that Metatron took his leave.

The rebirth had began.

The Kingdom War

Over the course of five years no clear idea of the perfect new image for the world to be. Populations began to disconnect from one another to keep their ideals in and push others out. Even with cut off communications from one another there was still a power struggle within the walls of their individual populations. Tokyo, where our story takes place, is no better. We have made a prison for ourselves here.

In Tokyo three factions fight for dominance over the territory. The people who fought for monarchy and order created the Law alliance. Those who fought for free will and a dog eat dog society sided with the Chaos alliance. The Peacekeepers and the rest sided with the Neutral alliance. All three factions have clearly stated a war has begun, as of two short years ago. The Kingdom War is what they deemed it to be.

It was around the time of establishing a war had broken out strange entities began to appear along side humans. No one is quite sure what these entities are but each faction clearly has their own opinion.

Demons, Demonization and Harvesting

It was the beginning of the war that demons, as they are commonly referred to as now, began to appear along side humans in battle. Demons seemed unique to each individual and loyal to them despite the attitudes they both shared. Yes, demons can talk and possess a will of their own but they never seem to stray from their handlers.

While they were great companions and powerful weapons they did begin to show side effects with use. The more handler and demon fought against others the more the handler began to take on the characteristics of their demon. This was the process called demonization. It only seemed natural that some sort of corruption had to take place with the use of the demons.

However, as people began to kill others in the war they soon realized that they were able to take the demon right from the corpse and use it for themselves. The process of killing others for their demons is known as harvesting. Demonization still took place no matter how many demons one possessed but it varied from person to person what features were taken on from each demons. Some only took on their initial demon while others began to deviate so far from their human state that they no longer looked human, only a collaboration of demons.

For being weapons demons began to grow stronger as a result of it. As they grew stronger they would sometimes take on alternate forms, a new form entirely, or learned new moves.

Death and Recarm

Ever since the war began death began acting in a very peculiar way. Instead of turning into a blood corpse later to decompose in the ground for eons they simply turned to stone. No really, hard as rock. The only theory behind turning to stone was given by a scientist who had been assassinated a few years back, belonging to the Law faction. He stated that, "as our punishment for defying death we no longer can truly die. Our souls cannot pass through our think skin and into heaven or hell. Therefor, we are forever trapped in our bodies until we are free from punishment."

People we warned never to break these statues to pieces or else the soul would be forever trapped as a million pieces, unable to be revived. Citizens were also warned never to bury the body and to leave it be or else, if it was ever revived by an unknown force, then it would be trapped under the soil and then die once again.

"It's just best to leave the dead as is. Don't tamper with the unknown. That is best left for the professionals."

However, as demons became more familiar the idea of bringing back allies wasn't so far fetched. The idea was tested and suddenly those who had been turned to stone were now able to freely move as nothing was wrong. Though, they are fully aware of dying they don't remember what occurs after death. This can have some adverse psychological affects, especially if the death was gruesome.

Only demons who have a recarm, recarmadora, samerecarm, etc. ability are able to bring back people from the dead. Those with the media, dia, mediarama, diarama, medirahan, diarahan abilities can heal wounds but not bring back people from the dead.

**More terms to be added as needed. These were most important.**

Alliances and Members

Leader: Leader of the faction. Usually a powerful figurehead and highly revered by all that follow him/her. Those applying for this position will be rewarded 3 extra demons.
Co-leader: The right hand to the leader who is seen more often then the leader. Co-leads tend to be the spokesperson on behalf of the Leader. Those applying for this position will be rewarded 2 extra demon.

Superiors: Those the leader has deemed worthy soldiers and are considered the elites of the army. They are responsible for a set group of soldiers and considered the commanding officiers of their fleet. They directly report to the co-leader. Will receive an extra demon if applying or ranked up to this.
Soldiers: The standard fighter of any army. They fight for the cause and lay their lives and hearts on the line for it.
Freelancers: Those the faction has hired to support their army or act as assassins in times where stealth is needed. While they don't share the views of the alliance they'll work for a specific price. Eventually these people could be persuaded to become soldiers and even superiors.
Followers: Those who strongly support the faction but are not part of the fighting.

Law Alliance

Leader:
Co-Leader:
General Views: Structure, order and good faith in God.
Symbol: Dove Wing
Territory: North District of Tokyo, also known as Arcadia
Base of Operation: Arcadian Church

Superiors:
Soldiers:
Hired Freelance Soldiers: Haruka "Paper Doll" Natsuki
Followers:

Neutral Alliance

Leader: Aneko "Sister Alice" Wakana
Co-Leader:
General Views: General peace keepers, a mixture of order and free choice
Symbol:
Territory: West District of Tokyo, also known as Protopia
Base of Operation: Tokyo Security Station, later renamed Protopian Affairs Building

Superiors:
Soldiers: Ken "Ion" Alterre (Explosives Maker)
Hired Freelance Soldiers:
Followers:

Chaos Alliance

Leader:
Co-Leader:
General Views: Free will and anarchy, every man for himself.
Symbol: Bear Claw
Territory: South District, renamed Souhouzan
Base of Operation: Souhouzan Shrine

Superiors: Lann "White Wolf" Habiki
Soldiers:
Hired Freelance Soldiers:
Followers:

**Feel free to apply for any positions available**

Citizens, Free Lancers, Others

These are generally NPCs, secondary characters or characters that refuse to choose an alliance or have abandoned their alliance.

Citizens

Freelancers

Others

Departed Records

List of names of the deceased.

Last edited by Noxi on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

Can I ask what exactly the great destruction is and how it happened? If it was there in the OP, I may have overlooked it. All I got from it was that there was a war with demons involved.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

@Patches

I haven't put up the terms yet give it a bit XD
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:08 am

Nox! About the demonizing features...can I maybe keep this one blank until I get 'assigned' a demon? I really wouldn't know what to put there until I got my faithful monster slave partner.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:18 am

I look forward to it. o3o
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:22 am

Looks interesting. Also, dat sheet. (whisltes)
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

@Patches

Yeah just keep your eyes peeled.

@Luna

Yes, that can be left blank until you get your assigned demon :3 I should have mentioned that in the sheet itself.

@Alaskan

Thankies X'3 I hope you decide to join~
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

I'm mostly just waiting until the rest of the OP is done.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

Oh wait another thing, which I kind of feel stupid for asking about. Have our characters already tamed a demon? Or are they going to have just tamed one by the start of the RP?
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:34 pm

@Luna

Demons are assigned once you are accepted into the roleplay. It's up to you what bond you want your character to have with the demon. So if you want them slightly unruly so be it but the demon has essentially been with you once you started fighting in the war. So if your character is just freshly starting your beginning post would probably be the character coming to realize there is another entity beside them, something that wasn't there before. Really though the demon has always been there even if you hadn't participated in the war till now. Ya just didn't know it : D

I hope that answered your question. :3
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

I like your form of sheet-age a lot, it's better than "4 Textwalls and I'll consider it"
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:11 pm

Thankies :3 I'm glad a lot of people are in favour of it.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:26 pm

Oh, good! I didn't know if maybe the character knew the demon had been there or what. Now to get finished with that sheet...

Frig should I spoiler this? I dunno...

Anyways here is a sheet for you. :U

~~~

Crucial

Name: Ken Alterre
Alias: Ion
Date of Birth: 2/10/2035
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Physical

Blood Type: A+
Height: 5'7 (feet/inches)
Weight: 116
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Light brown. It's medium length and has a sort of scruffy, untamed look to it, no matter what he does.
Skin Colour: Caucasian and fairly pale.

Physical Structure: He's sort of the lean, stringy type. He had enough muscle on him to outrun an opposing faction for a little while, and to lug bombs quite a distance, but it's obvious he doesn't 'work out'.

Demonizing Features: Mostly his eyes, which are an unnatural, neon, somewhat glowing bright-blue. Also, if one looked carefully enough, they might notice a spark or two jump over his skin, before disappearing.

Other: He has a couple of allergies. The first is to pollen (of course, it's not like that allergy rears its head often, considering the environment). The second is to penicillin, which is probably a bit more dangerous. Sure he can normally avoid it, but if he does get sick and other medicine supplies are low...

Physical Attire

Attire: Ken wears what one might consider an extremely casual outfit. He has a black, long-sleeved shirt with a neon blue tiger-stripe pattern on the forearms of the sleeves; baggy dark blue jeans, many of them having various holes and/or tears in them; and a fuzzy gray vest with black borders around the rims and collar.

Accessories: He usually saves listening to music for when he's back in his home in the West District. However, he always carries his watch with him. It's high-tech and mainly black, but the digital numbers are a neon blue. It also has an alarm and timer function, which he uses for some of his more...potent weapons.

Mental

General Personality: Ken is, to put it lightly, an ordinary kid trying to survive in an unusual world. To not put it lightly he is wayyy too timid/shy for the situation at hand. In any normal setting he would just kind of be that quiet kid who likes chemistry and is a little bit of a spaz. Nothing unusual, just your average kid. Of course average doesn't really work out if freaking Judgement Day happens. Let's just say that after this he became a wee bit of a nervous wreck...? Yeah that fits the bill pretty well. He's a really nice kid, but that tends to be overshadowed by the fact that he really doesn't like people getting too close at all. He freaks out at even the smallest disturbances, and he just tends to initially act kind of weird to scare people off (reason is in bio, of course). He is equally fascinated and frightened by the demons, and usually won't engage one unless he needs to.

Perfections: For one, his kind nature isn't all bad here. He's the type to go out of his way to save a puppy, or rescue a child, usually regardless of District. As a result he can gain allies pretty easily. His overalertness also helps him out, since he is more likely to spot danger before it actually comes to get him. His shyness and reluctance to get close to others also does come in handy, since sometimes there are just some people out there who are not the best to befriend...Overall, however, many of his personality traits are double-edged swords.

Imperfections: Well let's see...That shyness and reluctance to let others get close? It keeps him from having any real valuable allies that will stay with him through thick and thin. The kindness, however, can lead to him getting into some bad situations just because he tried to help someone. His hypersensitivity to the environment can also instill in him a little bit of paranoia, which may keep him from noticing a larger danger. And did I mention that he is a bit naive? Because he is. And that's not exactly a good thing.

Likes: Well let's see...he was never one for enjoying the natural world. In truth, Ken was what one might call a "nerd". He wasn't exactly a video game fan or a fan of foreign animated cartoons, though. What he loved was seeing how things worked. Meaning, of course, science. He has particular skills for both chemistry and electronics, which he refined after the Great Destruction into skills for making various explosives. As for his other likes...well, he enjoys weird creatures, like lizards and fish, which is probably why he was so fascinated of demons. He also likes weird parts of science as well, like plasma, which contributed somewhat to his alias.

Dislikes: Jungles, crowded spaces, and things of the like. Not the literal forest jungle, mind you (though he isn't particularly keen on those places), but the figurative. Just twisted mazes without any pattern or order, and obstacles everywhere. Being crowded in...ugh. He just hates it. Other than that, he also dislikes people trying to take advantage of him, which happened quite a lot after the Great Destruction. He also dislikes unclean things. Not like complete OCD germaphobia, but more of getting really grossed out by gratuitous gore, or just really filthy places.

Talents: BOOM. Explosives. He can hook you up with a good bunch of them in a matter of a day or so, if he has the right materials. Also he is really, really good at running away. Seriously he's like a master sprinter. Other than that, he's fairly average in other skills, or maybe downright horrible at them.

Social Link

Lover: None. He had never really caught the attention of anyone romantically, but he did once have a few crushes.

Best Friend: Back in America. Of course he's probably dead by now.

Friend(s): Back in America. Of course if you're referring to not-exactly-friends-but-closer-than-acquaintances then he does have a few among some of the adults in the West District, notably a young medical student forced into being a local doctor.

Acquaintance(s): Quite a few Neutral members, most of whom are his clients. He never gets too close, but he makes sure to be friendly to everyone.

Enemy(-ies): The other factions. Mainly he just hates extremities in general, especially if they get in the way of actual morals. You know, just because you believe in one thing doesn't mean you have to be jerks about it and shove it down people's throats.

Family: A father (deceased) and a mother who is back in America. He also has a sister, but she's with his mother, so it isn't like she's around.

Demon Records

Alignment: Neutral

Rank: Freelancer...Soldier...mix? He takes jobs for fellow Neutrals, usually when they want some explosive made, and he usually does it for free. However, he won't ever defect unless it's for some good, morally-attached reason.

Weapon: A small pistol, though he doesn't use it much. He tries to avoid conflict, but when forced into a fight he'll most often use small explosives and bombs. He has a very good aim, by the way.

Fighting Style: Ranged, definitely ranged. Since he can't fight melee-style for his life, he relies on getting rid of opponents before they get rid of him. He'll usually start off with normal explosives, but when they get too close for his liking he'll either fire his gun, or use a smoke bomb to regain some distance.

Initial Demon: Raiju

Harvested Demon(s): N/A

History

Well, let's make this a little bit general, since I do enjoy having room for new plot twists. Besides, there really isn't that much to put here. Before the Great Destruction, or perhaps just before this mess in general, Ken lived with his dad in America. His father and his mother broke up when he was young for various reasons, and his father took custody of him. Now, life was completely peach after that. He didn't have too much trouble in school, since he mostly avoided making himself a target. Now, his father was a successful businessman, and frequently went out on trips. Now, before the world pretty much got screwed over he was going to have to take an extended trip to Japan, so he decided to bring Ken along, since the boy was not old enough to stay home at the time. Besides, Ken had been starting to take various Japanese language classes, so he knew that his child would be able to just finish the lessons and be able to fit in.

And then the Great Destruction happened. His father was turned into stone and, as luck would have it, shattered in the chaos of the apocalypse. Needless to say Ken was messed up. But don't worry, those good Lawful guys are going to help out, aren't they? Sure. Well, they pretty much picked him up after they found him wandering, and gave him shelter and what not. Ken was okay with that, and was even grateful when they gave him books to study from, but then they noticed his skill in chemistry. Now, these guys were definitely more on the fringe of the Law group. They weren't exactly the most...caring, once they saw that he could be used to get rid of all those lawless ruffians. So they had him build explosives so they could attack a small opposing settlement. Ken refused. They kicked him out.

Then the Chaos side of things found him, and did almost exactly the same thing. The only problem was that they were a little bit rougher with their tactics than the Law side. So, after roughing him around a bit they threw him out as well. Needless to say Ken's only option was to go with the Neutral side, who were much more understanding, in his opinion at least. After a few months of staying* with them (*=wandering about and only returning around dinner) he decided that the whole 'building explosives thing' was essentially unavoidable, especially with the situation having descended into complete war. And so he became a bombmaker for the Neutral faction. However, his wanderings also began to become longer and longer the older he got. Nowadays he's usually out alone until someone has a request, or he needs to go back and get food supplies.

Last edited by Luna_Cat16 on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

@Luna

A-A-A-ACCEPTED! >: D
Srsly that's an amazing profile~ ;3

Though I'm probably going to have to get you to edit in the Family section even if you don't use it. *still has to update on the sheet*

Due to Ken's profession I'm going to assign him to the Soldier department since he's a persuaded freelance. I mean, he makes explosives specifically for the Neutral alliance so he's basically with them.

You will be assigned Raiju. He's an electric tiger demon. He fits rather well with Kun :3 I hope you survive a long time~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:16 pm

Okay! I'll just edit that stuff in, I suppose.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand edited. I think I filled everything out.
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

@Luna

Goodie goodie X'3 Now I need to work on my profiles and hope others will join.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:39 pm

Yesssssss.

This is going to be fun~
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

Heheh... boom.
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:58 pm

@Luna

Yes this is gunna be soooo much fun >w<

@Patches

Boom indeed. Do you approve? ;3
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:26 pm

So I see you got your characters reserved~

Question: Are you going to copy-paste the sheets to the OP for reference? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:23 pm

I'll join later, a bit busy today.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:38 pm

*Goes to check out RP. Starts to read OP* ........WOAH OH MY GODFDSAGFDDJHGFJHFJHGFJYGFJYTJHGFYGF *Heart Attack*

Didn't finish reading yet... I will attempt to join though!
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:14 pm

@Alaska, Alex

Take your time X'3

@Luna

Yes eventually I will end up doing that. I wish we had a post link system >3> Ffff!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:16 pm

We do actually, it is just difficult to use because you have to know the post # which only shows up when you post and it takes you to your post, and it shows up when searching for posts.

Like so... It should take you to the post above mine.

[Edit]You can find the post # by looking at the url given by "report this post" or the "!" image in the top right corner. To make a link to it, take the topic it is from's link, and add #[the actual number here]

For instance, https://rpproject.rpg-board.net/t271-darkness-reborn-ooc#10177 which should link you too Tex's last post in the Digimon RP.

[Edit^2]I finished the Character.
Citizen:

Last edited by Balu on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: