WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC

Go down 
+4
Patches
lUN_Cat16
Snowy
Noxi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

@Balu

Ah thankies for that. I'll be sure to use this because really I don't want to clutter my post with a bazillion different spoiler tabs D: It just drives me nuts!

Anyways you're accepted into the roleplay :3 I think she'd honestly make a good superior despite all the allergies and bodily issues she has. She's stone tough and fierce, making her something respectable and admirable among the Chaos Alliance.

Up to you though XD

Oni seems like Laura's perfect match. I wish you the best of luck surviving Laura.
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm

I'm sorry for procrastinating. I'll try to start on a sheet today..
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 5:26 pm

I Thanketh thou.

Yeah I would be Ok with a superior I suppose.

Funny thing, I was actually going to make "Oni" Part of her Alias. Tis a most excellent plan.

@Tex: Y U SO LAZY.
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:54 pm

@Tex

I'm a lazy ass hat too so don't feel bad. None of my sheets are done but work leaves me drained D| Hnnggg.

@Balu

Eeee yey X'3 I can't believe I nailed it on the head! I mean every part of her character sheet suggested that she was an Oni. The demonization characteristics narrowed it down a lot though considering sharp claws and elf ears isn't native to all demons of Shin Megami Tensei :3 Her 'stone face' pointed in the direction of the Oni due to the fact legends suggest Oni are made of stone I believe. Either way, glad I hit this one on the head XD
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:01 pm

Here's what I've got so far, not sure on faction yet. Probably neutral, since he'll mostly be a merchant.

Name: Niels Lanner
Alias: Das Mensch
Date of Birth: 12/29/23
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Physical

Blood Type: AB+
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180lb
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: blonde, longish crew cut
Skin Colour: fair

Physical Structure: Skinny side of athletic; he'd be good at basketball, let's put it that way.

Demonizing Features: Don't know what demon yet, so I'll wait on this one.

Other: Ohey, there's a field here...

Physical Attire

Attire: Black trenchcoat, black BDU's, with red dress shirt and yellow tie. Black, well-polished leather boots. Ideal blend of post-apocalyptic form and function. Never know what's under that coat, either.

Accessories: Sunglasses, folding knife, analog watch, two-way radio, flashlight, wallet and money

Mental

General Personality: Firmly individualistic. Just don't try to interfere in his affairs, and he'll not pass judgment on you at the very least. Fancies himself a bit of a badass, although he's mostly just a trader.

Perfections: Self-reliance and being a man of his word. He won't take crap from anyone for long, and his word is his bond.

Imperfections: Pride. He sometimes delves into showboating territory, and good luck getting him to accept help.

Likes: Sausages, sharp things, shiny things, money, ladies, good music.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, fish… really it's best to let these things develop as you go.

Talents: He's a merchant, and he's darn good at it. He has also learned to be competent at keeping his stuff safe from looters.

Social Link

Family: Doesn't know if they're still alive or not. Contact with home fell apart during the Destruction.

Lover: Forever alone, at least as far as long-term partners go. Doesn't know what he's looking for, or if he should bother looking at all.

Best Friend: He has an ammo supplier named Ichigo who is his frequent cohort.

Friend(s): He doesn't have many; he prefers a close friend or two, then everyone else can stay pretty much at arm's length.

Acquaintance(s): He knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy… Actually, a lot of guys, mostly fences and suppliers. And a few girls who may or may not have remembered his name the next morning.

Enemy(-ies): Mostly petty thieves.

Demon Records

Alignment: Unaligned, but sympathetic towards chaos. Neutrality is good for business.

Weapon: Generally, a shotgun loaded with slugs. If he pulls out the longsword, you've really cheese him off.

Fighting Style: Largely defensive.

Initial Demon: Assigned to you if accepted into the roleplay.

Harvested Demon(s): These are obtained by killing your opponent.

History

Niels is a German who was on foreign exchange when Judgment day hit.

For those wanting to get it all out up front can use these as suggestions:
What was your character doing before the war?
How did they survive the Great Destruction?
What made them choose to fight in the war?
Why did they choose their alignment?
etc.

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:07 am

I am currently, "le getting le stuff le done". I'd expect it during the weekend if I were you.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 12:37 am

Okay, so my guy is going to of Russian descent, heads up. but, he'll also be like, half Japanese So, yes sheet time. I hope it's good~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tex on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:21 pm

@Tex

Okay this took forever to accomplish but I think I might have found the right demon for you. Yuri certainly wouldn't be seen walking around with an Inugami so...

Gandharva. Maybe a someone with Asparas will come along and you guys can be a happy couple X'D
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:13 pm

Noxi, that demon fits him perfectly.

And yes, a happy couple. XD
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 2:53 pm

Almost done with Niels. Still need to work out a backstory, though.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:23 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:50 pm

Alright so everyone is still working on their profiles X'D Goodie good because I am too sadly. I've been doing more art since I've been alive so :x Wee~

Also, if people are looking to make more characters make LEADER CHARACTERS. Don't let them become NPCs ; 3 ; That would make me very sad!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

NOXIIIIII. You're back!

Dang, I hope this will start soon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC   Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graves and Infinite Spaces OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: