WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

Warning: distressed Moltensteel Hellkite. Either calm him down or RUN AWAY. Those sparks might set off some of the explosives in the bag. And, well, blow a massive crater in the ground.

I don't have the longest posts either.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

Yeah ^^; hehe...
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

Haha, 'Woops. I told the dragon what year it is and he exploded'. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:09 am

XDD He did explode luckily not literally...at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:39 pm

Don't worry, he's a dragon, not a Minecraft creeper.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 8:06 pm

Sorry meant didn't, but whatever. English is so confusion, anyways finely the dragon/human I guess if you will side of the RP is getting interesting. The military side has been going on for awhile, and I was afraid we dragons wouldn't get a chance. :'P
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:48 am

We no speak English. (Yes I did that on purpose)
Haha, finally! I guess it's because Dino has been so busy, but we really can't blame her. XD I forget how to RP Sylondra. Eh, I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

XD Yeah, but I perfectly understand her position. And I won't blame her, she understands I can't just stop the RP. But I do hope she is alright and that she doesn't rush herself :/.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:15 pm

I also hope she's okay.
I think that Rook thinks that Kymer is completely crazy. It's just his mind is a little, ah, disorganized. And I wouldn't be surprised if his mind was slightly damaged from that much inactivity. His memory is fine though. Kymer's just freaking out and not making as much sense as he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 8:26 pm

And Yeah I hope Dino's okay too...I'll see about Pm'ing her sometime soon. Maybe she'll respond, maybe not. Either way, I'll ve praying for her.

Yeah Rook probably does XD, but Rook would be nice anyways X3.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:11 pm

I read a bit of the first part awhile ago (I never finished reading it so I have no idea how it ends), and I learned quite a bit about the different characters. And kicked myself for dropping out.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 6:43 am

First part of what?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:03 am

Bah can't elaborate apparently. First part of Remnant Wars.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 3:43 pm

Ohhhhh!
I'm glad your reading it! :D Thats cool ^^.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:07 pm

I need to go find it and finish reading. I think it'll help me understand what the heck is going on here.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:14 pm

XD true it would.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 9:20 pm

Ugg but I don't want to dig through the Sporum to find it...I don't like the dark-text-on-bright-white thing anymore. IT BURNS MY EYESSSSSSSS.

Also, I've been playing Darkspore again. To be perfectly honest, I like it more than Diablo 3.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 8:47 am

;~;

WHY do I never think about coming by here until it is basically too late to do anything. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 10:18 am

Because you are busy doing other things, presumably. It's okay, sometimes I forget too. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 12:37 pm

Hey its fine prime! I can always give you the last post from Xend you know XD. Don't sweat it! Your fine X3.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:02 pm

Tanadin wrote:
Because you are busy doing other things, presumably. It's okay, sometimes I forget too. XD

As I started getting games on Steam, that is mostly what I have been doing, just playing different games, which sucks up a loooot of time, time I used to RP in. :P

Okaayyyy if you say so Drago. xP
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm

Yes I do say sooo...
MUAHAHAHAH!!!
Idk sorry ^-^

Anyways congraz on turning 20! (i know I'm soooooooo late for that, but you were 19 last time I remember....I think...idk..) ^^; How have you been lately anyways?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 10:09 pm

Holy crud! I never realized how much older you are than I am!
*is easily startled right now as she's been playing Dungeon Keeper with the sound turned up high all night*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next