WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) Empty
PostSubject: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 6:58 pm

IC!

Okay, I'll edit this with a proper story-related intro later, but basically, I wanted to get this off my chest.

Over at the Sporum I have this. A typical superhero roleplay. I had tried to start something more novel before that, but we spent so long in planning that it ended up dying before it began. As a result, I decided to strip the superhero RP down to it's basics. A bunch of people with bizarre powers under attack by a mysterious enemy.

We've started to lose steam a bit. Mostly my fault, I'm afraid- I didn't really think a lot. I've got some sort of life too, ya know. Rolling Eyes

We slowed down to the point that I got really, really sick of my own characters. I was bored of them. I was bored of writing them. I was bored of the antagonist, and I was bored of just generally everything.

So here it is again, but under a different name. Same universe, different RP. Welcome. It's just Another Crack in the Sidewalk.

So I did this with the last RP. Lemme spell it out, spell out what I'm doing here.

1. NEW SETTING. I did this last time, but I never really fleshed out Spielerstadt. So now, we're gonna go with a setting that I'll actually use. But it's a little different.

I think big cities are too easy for superhero fodder, so instead, I present the small Montana town of Bank Creek!

*yeah, yeah, there'll be map here this time, I promise.*

Bank Creek is small, nestled in between two massive mountains. Seedyness is generally swept under the carpet and kept a big, dark secret. It's a quiet place, pulled from my own memories... a place that's gonna get hella loud, because Bank Creek is like a volcano- tensions are about to explode.

The last generation of Bank Creek's children went underneath some sort of blessing, be that biological, spiritual, or supernatural, and the result is a town filled with teenagers and twenty-somethings with incredible abilities. This wasn't unusual- in fact, there was a history of super-powered generations.

As a result, instead of being forced to the underground or prone to secrecy, the people of Bank Creek are very open about the possession and use of powers. Some are even proud of their abilities. Parents gladly presented their children's powers to others. The town is so isolated, why would they not be? And even if the powered persons were discovered, the town is close enough to Canada to allow them to flee to the nation were everyone is your friend.

Which made the town particularly interesting to a certain group of "scientists" known for pointless torture and rather terrible musical taste that should be known to anyone in Break. These "scientists" want the superpowered people of Bank Creek. The people of Bank Creek will do anything not only to protect their children, but the secret of their powers...

This feeds into the next new thing.

2. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. In Break, the superpowered kids practically fend for themselves. This is good drama fodder, but for our new setting, it doesn't make as much sense. While I still encourage sandboxiness, I'm just gonna put it out there that because your characters have powers, in Bank Creek they have a lot more resources when it comes to dealing with a threat like they're going to deal with.

The police is loathe to arrest supers. Parents are an obvious resource since they know about this stuff and probably are skeptical of outsiders coming in. Adults aren't an abstract something in this RP. The relationship between your characters and the adult population of Bank Creek is one of the new themes I'm gonna play with.

3. AGE LIMIT? Because I endorse sandboxiness, you don't have to be a part of the latest generation of Bank Creek supers. You can be a part of an older generation if you wish. Everyone with powers is subject to the new enemy force.

The object of this RP is, as before, to survive the summer. But there's also a new objective- to drive the anti-super force out of town before they kill everyone with a power...

And now, the rules.

1. Swearing? Sex? Drugs and alcohol? Oh yeah to two out of three. Sex must be kept to PMs. This isn't Literotica. We aren't exchanging slash here. Swearing at all levels is fine (although I'll be iffy on racial slurs), and drug use is okay, but remember our setting. This is a small town in the middle of nowhere. Everyone knows everyone. It's most likely more conservative of a town. Drug use and abuse is likely very, very rare. Alcohol, though... Yeah, but really, I'm okedoke with it all.

2. Godding and auto-hitting were big problems in the last RP. So let me iterate. No godding and no auto-hitting. Ever. To more snugly ensure this rule, I now control all NPCs. I may appoint minimods who will have NPC control as well, though.

3. Here in the OOC, please be nice to other people. "Nice" of course does not mean entirely polite. We weren't too polite in the last OoC. It's a casual environment. Just make sure you're not going around treating people to insults, flaming and arguing. That's where we has an problem.

4. Feel free to feed me plot ideas via PM. I wish I was a better writer so that I could see all of the awesome exploits you guys often make.

And that's it, dinners downstairs, if you'll exsqueebles me.

-The Illusive Badger/MisterTurtle[url][/url]

Last edited by The Illusive Badger on Sat 26 May 2012, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 6:58 pm

Character Sheets

Part One- The Sheet

Name: (What the character is called, derp. Don't be super-rediculious.)]

Age: (For the new generation, 13-25. Later generations, you'll have to PM me their age, I can tell you wether or not that's a super-generation and how you can fix it if it isn't.)

Sex: (What's between your character's legs.)

Appearance: (General physical appearance, as well as wardrobe. Go crazy.)

Power: (What can they do? It can't be OPed, and I will mandate that every power have a backlash that effects the character.)

Personality: (Just introduce us to the character. Don't spoil all of their potential development.)

Other: (Anything else you wanna add? Maybe a bio? Positions of power, jobs, siblings?)

Part Two- The Sheets I've Accepted

From Lord_Lonestar (AKA Lone, or Big Lordy Lonestar)

Name: Samantha "Lash" Aliger

Sex: Female

Appearance: Lash is a 7 foot tall well built caucasian girl that usually towers above other girls in the town. She is very muscular and has a larger amount of muscle/body mass due to her powers and due to that she works out a lot. Hair style while she has a giant curly brown haired afro which she rarely tends to outside of cleaning it off.
She has triple D cup boobies.

Attire wise she wears a black tank top with a white scorpian in the middle of it, on top of that she wears a black and white jean vest jacket with a lot of pockets in it. She usually dresses to show her well toned arms. She wears dark blue extremely baggy jeans with no pockets. She wears big tan Timerblands.
She has tattoos on both her arms and across her chest, on her right arm she has a dragon and on her left arm she has a big letter L standing for Lash. Across her chest she has flower with a rainbow background and lots of wind. It is rumored that she has tattoos in other places...

Power: Lash has super strength and skin as hard as diamonds. She has incredible ability to defy weight limitations. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Lash can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of any weight.

Weakness include: Some objects still might be too heavy for Lash, such as buildings, air planes or bigger. She's still affected by Balance, gravity, and Mass, which means she may drop objects or it might fly out of her hand. Maybe objects that she attempts to halt or stop (such as cars) might be broken before they are halted.

Her skin can stop knives, blunt objects, and bullets from peircing her skin. Her skin also can't be burnt or melted by fire or caustic substances.

Weakness include: She can still feel the impact of bullets, knives, etc even though they can't break her skin. She likes to avoid this pain. Fire won't do any damage to her skin but she can still feel the burning feeling ontop of her skin. Electricity will do major damage to Lash, often a taser will knock her unconscious. Being frozen will slow her down too.
Certain objects may be able to breach her skin also, such as a high calibur weapon.

Personality: Lash has a extreme aggressive personality, and very major anger issues. She'll start a all out brawl over a small insult or critism and doesn't let anything slide normally. She's also very easy to annoy, she won't usually attack whatever is annoying but she'll definately express how much she's annoyed. She's not hostile towards everyone, she just doesn't like the people that push her buttons. But if you don't piss her off she can be somewhat friendly or social.
To many she can very flirtatious, she'll make a pass at everybody whom she doesn't regards as a asshole, doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. Often pushing many away due to her size and repuation, which usually is taken as a insult and she'll start fighting.

Lash tends to take charge, she is very confortable with power or authority. When she doesn't have the position of power she tends to know her place in a structure and is very disciplined... except when it's some one she doesn't like making the decisions. She would rather do things her way than someone she dislike's way. She's also rather manipluative when there's things she wants.

She also has a few things that will send her into a blind rage: If she's called a boy, gay, tomboy, transexual or if anyone makes fun of her height, size or body. She also doesn't like it when someone makes fun of her hair.

Other: She's a bi-sexual.
She has a bad reputation for fighting and being a hot head. Which puts off many, making her the OutKast (get it?).

---

Name: Victor Adonis Creed

Sex: Male

Appearance: Victor is a Irish American skinny teen with bright Ginger hair, lots of freckles and a small tattoo on the back of his hand of a anchor. Victor is very skinny, you can see his bones and he lacks abs, but he has some visible muscles on his arms and legs.
Clothing wise he wears a white leather vest with a white tank top under the vest, this vest is sleeveless because it's summer and it's hawt. He generally wears a white Kangol hat with a red and black stripe down the center. He wears white jean shorts with a red stripe down the side of each leg. He also wears white gloves with red stripes down from the base to his middle finger.

Power: Victor can absorb and build Kinetic Energy from movement (such as walking, getting punched, etc) and using it for many purposes such as transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch, or using the energy to gain temporary super strength (which will alter his body mass) depending on how much energy he has built up into his body. Victor can also use the kinectic energy in his body to heal wounds at a accelerated speed.

He can also create objects with his mind using Kinetic Energy, very similar to the green lantern. Any object he can think of can be created as long as it's nothing too large (Example, he can create a sword but can't make a car) . Instead of making a construct he can simply fire a blast of kninectic energy at a target. He can also create barriers that absorb Kinetic Energy, which is a lot less painful than taking the damage up front. But these barriers are heavily dependant of how much Kinetic Energy he has in his body. So if something stronger than his current barrier hits it, it will break through.

Now for weaknesses since I think I made this character over powered enough. His abilities depend on how much kinetic energy he has stored in his body. If there's too little of it in his body then he likely can't do anything. To do this he has to constantly move, but if he doesn't move for too long (like when he has to sleep) he'll begin to lose the energy stored in his body.
Another weakness that can be fatal is that if he has too much Kinetic Energy stored in his body, he may cause a massive explosion that'll send cars flying and can easily destroy a building, at the cost of major damage to Victor and any one around. Which is why he has to know his limit and use his powers constantly.

Personality: Victor is a cowardly person. Perferring to talk or flee his way out of danger instead of taking it head on. But when there's a situation where he can't run or get out of his conventional way he will stand ready and fight. Though he may try to hide behind his kinetic barriers until his aggressor gets tired. Another thing is that he tends to panic in the most extreme, life threatening or retarded situations.

Victor is also very nice, he will barely say anything bad about anyone he just met and attempts to keep the most positive attitudes about everything. He also is heavily against judging books by the cover, especially with people like Lash roaming the streets. But in a way he's very naive and very easy to trick if you say the right words.

Other: He calls people who he just met "Lad" or "Lass"
His favorite color is red
He has a mastery of sword fighting
He's friends with Johnny and Samson back when he lived in Spielerstadt ((I want to have one character have relations with them in some way))
He's also afraid of bugs
He's considered a friend by Lash.

From The Illusive Badger! (AKA Turtle, or The Guy You Really Should Listen To When He Says "Stop That Shit")

Name: Jubilee Richards

Appearance: Pathetic. That's the first word that comes to mind when one sees Jubilee. She's emaciated-thin due to vomiting up almost everything she eats due to her sickness. Her skin is parchment-white, cold to the touch, her blue eyes often bloodshot from coughing so hard. Her hair is a frazzled mess that was bleach-white, but she dyed it, not wanting to look totally awful. Since nobody usually sees her, she chose a rainbow of colors- blue, green, red, orange, yellow, and purple stripes of hair. It wasn't like she was able to go out in public.

Jubilee covers her hair with a do-rag, her face covered with two layers- the first, a surgical mask like those the Japanese wear with a cold, the second a bandana she made herself- a bandana with a skull on it. It's as much a symbol as it is a warning. The rest of her clothing is conventional, boring- tees of white, gray, or black, jeans, and a pair of black Converse high-tops.

Power: There's a reason she wears a mask. Jubilee is the carrier and host of a highly infectious disease. Said disease is... frighteningly deadly. Within seconds, coughing and hacking, within minutes, convusions, seizures, within an hour, coma, within two hours, the organs have been liquified by the virus, known by doctors only as HI-2066. It is spread only via Jubilee's breath, snot, and any other sort of discharge, but once you're infected, it's highly likely that you'll spread it to others around you.

Being highly infectious, contagious, and deadly, Jubilee's doctors gave her an airtight plastic mask. While her family members appear to be immune to her disease, she's still required to wear it under all circumstances. As a result, she eats meals alone, is homeschooled, and cannot see anyone without her mask.

HI-2066 didn't just ruin any chance at a social life for Jubilee. It ruined her health as well. She often sleeps for twelve or so hours, her body is so exhausted from fighting off the virus. She's frequently found hacking, coughing, and wheezing, but HI-2066 works in her like a constant flu, and thus she almost never sneezes. She has very little energy for anything. Her head is often stuffed to the brim with mucus, resulting in her almost never talking. When she does, it's quiet and weak. She can't run for almost any distance, and in a fight, she's useless.

Personality: It would be fair to call Jubilee more then a bit angsty. Not that she doesn't really have a reason to not be, seeing as she's the one person in the world with a highly infectious death-dealing disease. More often then not, the thoughts of what the disease has taken from her no longer make her sad, they make her sullen, angry at the world.

She's too quiet and shy to really express this anger, though. Living at home all the time means that you have to learn manners. If she does open up on how she really feels, it's usually only if you've gained her total trust and companionship. This is a difficult task, not because Jubilee is hard-to-get, but because she's so isolated.

People usually perceive her as weak and sad. In reality, she's weak and mad as hell that she is.

Other: Jubilee is adamantly asexual due to her condition. She hates being even touched, and will often go into "worry-mode" for a few minutes after being so.

---

Name: Wallace Williams, aka either "Wally", "Willy the Pimp" or "Flyboy", depends on who you ask.

Sex: Penis

Appearance: Physically, Wally is built much like your average swimmer. Not like the fat guy on the beach, think of an Olympic swimmer. He's a bit on the skinny side, but what he does have is quite well-toned and impressive, streamlined too, which is important. His strawberry-blonde locks are slicked back almost aerodynamically, and help show his vampire-white face. Clean-shaven, good-looking guy, rather German features despite English heritage on his father's side. Green eyes, often hidden by swimming goggles, even though he wasn't swimming.

Wally's wardrobe has one thing in mind- class, roaring twenties style. At his rather gorgious and excessive mansion home, Wally is usually found in a variety of suits. Outside of home, where he usually is, Wally sheds the jacket and rolls up his sleeves, looking rather buisiness-casual. His wrists are covered in expensive bracelets and watches, which are sometimes covered by a pair of leather gloves. His tie collection is all solid colors- he hates patterned ties with a burning passion.

The most unusual aspect of his wardrobe, though, would be Wally's "cape". More accurately, it is a cloak, draping around his shoulders and covering his arms down to his waist. On the outside, the velvet cloak is dyed black, but on the inside, it's a stark, bright red. Wally tends to accentuate his points (or his arrival) with a flourish that firstly drives the ladies wild, and secondly has the dynamic effect only a cloak can bring. Often he drapes it over one shoulder in order to make better use of his right arm.

Power: With a nickname like "Flyboy", what do you expect?

Wally doesn't truly fly, though- he merely defies gravity. Which is technically flying, but still. But gravity is not kind to those who defy her, and Wally has to deal with a few things.

First, he cannot fly too fast, or he would be ripped to bits by the wind speeds. He cannot fly too high, or his lungs would depressurize. But he also cannot fly too fast too low, or he'll hit something, and Wally is flesh and bone, not steel. Splat.

Flying also takes a physical toll on Wally. If he flys for too long, he will be fatigued. Often he starts to sweat from flying, as if he was running a marathon. As a result, he has to sometimes stop flying in order to receuperate.

Personality: But when you can fly, at all, girls flock to you, boys grow jealous of you, and anything in between can't comprehend. Wally gets a massive amount of attention, and it does kinda help that he's the richest boy in town. He has thus grown an ego the size of the entire state, but it's hidden under the attitude of a twenties gentleman. Wally is incredibly polite to men and women alike, kissing them on the hand, telling them nice things, in general being a ladies man but laid back and cool.

But his attitude and ego also have brought about a simple fact- Wally cannot ever turn down a challenge. Ever. He has won and lost his share of fights, races, and other things due to this. He has been rejected and accepted by men and women of all sorts for bedfellows.

All in all, he's an okay guy, but incredibly full of himself.

Other: Although he prefers ladies, Wally isn't beyond bisexuality, especially if he meets someone especially dashing. He is the son of the richest man in town, and as a result has a massive mansion with expensive cars, though he does prefer flying.

From Agent! (AKA Cynder, or Crystal Meth In A Can Girl)

Name: Tess, “Tessa”, or sometimes “Tom”

Appearance: Tess doesn’t look much different from the other members of her sex, despite a few minor-but-noticeable distinctions. She’s about 6’3”, which doesn’t stray too far from the supposed average height. Not skinny but not plump, either, her figure is somewhere on the middle of the spectrum; Tess has a lithe shape but is a bit more muscular than most girls, her physical-abilities only showing when she’s required to perform some kind of hard labor. Tess was raised in the country, around dense forests and a pair of hardened parents. Physical labor had been a regular part of her life. This said, the girl doesn’t have an inch of fat on her, but she’s a healthy weight and thickness. Her skin is beige and gives the impression of overwhelming health, but you’d find the occasional bruise or scar on her arms and legs (not the “delicate flower” type). Her eyes are hazel, opaque, and seem to be perpetually clouded.
Being raised in the country has had a harsh influence on her appearance; Tess is, simply put, the embodiment of tomboy-ish-ness. It happens to be a reason why most of her childhood friends called her “Tom”, as a teasing joke, and she accepted this nickname with pride. Back in her old home, Tess had two specific outfits that she always chose to wore; one would be her “work clothes”, and the other would be the clothes that she wore around the house to be comfortable. Her work clothes have become her common outfit. She normally wears a pair of bleached jeans, perfect fitting and long enough that they crumple a bit at her feet. She isn’t seen without a pair of sneakers (Timberlands are also equally present), and likes to wear a simple dark-green t-shirt. Over the t-shirt, Tess wears an ill-fitting plaid shirt, that’s basically used as a kind of jacket (dirty white with green stripes). It’s obviously worn and old, covered with faint grass stains and a few tears. The sleeves are too long and occasionally cover her hands, but she doesn’t mind. The shirt is actually in a men’s XL size, which explains why it doesn’t fit, but Tess insists on wearing it. To top the boyish look, Tess’ hair is incredibly short. If it were once long and flowing, it pretty much looks as if it were mangled with a pair of hedge trimmers. She regularly trims it to keep it short.
As much as she seems to refrain from identifying with other women, you can tell that she’s a chick. This is due to the visibility of her breasts, if nothing else. Overall, Tess gives off an aura of power and capability. An “unusual” attribute of a female.

Power: ((All of this is based off of the Mesmer class from GW2. XD)

Tess has the power to create hallucinations. Not just any hallucinations, but specific, limited ones. In fact, it’s only a tiny piece of her overall abilities. She can set up false settings, such as a bridge when there’s really a steep cliff up ahead. This is a technique used to trick others, and she’s limited to conjuring false items and, sometimes, even small land structures. Tess is also able to falsify animals, making for a good scare. Along with this, she can create force fields that shield her and any others beneath it from sight, rendering them invisible for a short period of time. It takes a lot of energy to keep a force field going. Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of her powers is that she can create doppelgangers of herself, exact copies that can imitate her movements and…well, do whatever she tells them to do. The highest number of copies that she can make is two. Tess can only make copies of herself, no one else. Also, she can’t take any physical damage if one of her copies is harmed; only if she’s hurt directly.
To top all of this, Tess has the ability to destroy her creations at will. The effect of this is that the hallucinations will literally shatter, much like a mirror would. This “shattering” tends to confuse or stun whichever poor soul she’s decided to mess with.

Personality: Over time, Tess has paid a heavy price for her unusual powers. Her ability to create hallucinations at will has increasingly messed with her brain, blurring the line between reality and fantasy with each use. Basically, she’s reached a point where she can’t tell what’s real from what’s just another one of her conjured dreams. Because of this, Tess tends to be unable to take anything seriously, be it a scolding or life-or-death situation. Often times she’s daydreaming, a continued habit from her early childhood where she would continually create fantasy worlds that she could prance around in. This inability to take things, or people, seriously projects Tess as being a lazy, uncaring, unmotivated individual. She’s hot-headed and can be stubborn, a bit insensitive, and has a cruel sense of humor. Tess is a tough individual, only displaying genuine kindness towards those that are close to her. She’s a bit of a drag to have a conversation with, seeing as how she isn’t too keen on conversing with strangers, and can easily distracts herself. Another result of her powers slowly eating away at her subconscious is the fact that she finds it incredibly hard to trust people.

Other: Tess is skilled in using blunt weapons, and is practically a pro at using a hunting rifle. She has a terrible fear of drowning, which lead to a fear of water, in general (Swimming water, not drinking water).

From Shade! (AKA Silent, or He's Really The Best Writer Here Let Alone RPer, AKA He Might Be Too Old For This)

Name: The Ink Man. This is obviously a pseudonym

Age: Unknown. The urban legend has been around for a while; presumably, over 40.

Sex: Male.

Appearance:

The Ink Man's skin was, perhaps, white to begin with. But years of tattoes being etched into his skin, ripped out, and inked back in have mutilated whatever pigment was there. His skin was first a raw pink. Now, its a purplish shade, from where the ink has diffused and faded, blending and merging. Despite how dark his skin is, the original tattoes stand out as jet black, and are easily readable across his skin.

The Ink Man is rumored to be completely covered in tattoes. They say all he wears is a loin cloth, so you can see every inch of ink across his body. I mean everywhere. His @ss. His feet. The insides of his eyelids. Cryptic messages, beautifully etched images, series of nonsensical numbers and non sequiturs, all across his body. No one knows for sure what they say, because he doesn't like coming out in conditions with good visibility, or staying still for long periods of time.

He's in great shape for an "old man", with thin frame and lean muscles. His eyes are entirely black, where he's inked the whites of his eyes: they are a dark, dark brown, to the point of his eyes appearing as formless voids.

Power:

Control over ink. This likely sounds trivial, to which I would agree. It's intentionally a very situational power.

The Ink Man has full psychic control over ink and paper. He can draw the ink out of his skin and manipulate it, and the rumors have said he's drowned quite a few people in ink, dying their insides jet black.

The Ink Man is known to fill diaries and empty books, the margins of pages or appear as graffiti on walls. See, he can dissolve into ink, too, and isn't restricted when he's in a two dimensional form. Thus, he's incredible at hiding: no one looks inside of books to try and find someone.

The Ink Man, unlike some of his younger fellow mutants, has the advantage of age and experience. Years of practice and expertise doing what he does best.

The Ink Man does not speak in the traditional sense. His words are ink, like dark water vapor, and the words are simultaenously seen and heard by his victims. This method of speech is almost hypnotic, in both that it is transfixing and usually unexpected.

The Ink Man's blood is not normal blood, but instead ink: in fact, he lacks traditional organs. All of his internal tissue is made of-you guessed it-ink. His wounds tend to be a dark red ink leaking out of him, and he can heal himself with paper or ink.

His drawback should be obvious.

Personality: He stalks the night. The exact motivations of the Ink Man are unknown. Is he a vigilante? A racist? No one's entirely sure. He prefers to prey off of the unpowered, the legends say, killing them in brutal ways. Firing ink at them so fast it liquifies them, drowning, the list goes on. The bodies are covered in tattoes when he leaves.

Other: A local urban legend, the legitimacy of which depends on who you ask, and how many girls are around.

---

Name: Alex

Sex: There is a wang between Alex's legs!

Appearance:

The first thing about Alex that you'll notice is the...weird...bandage thingy, over the upper part of his face. Specifically, his eyes. There's a thick white, cloth bandage wrapped aroud his head, which makes his messy brown hair tuft out a bit over it. He judges when he needs haircuts but when he feels the hair touch his skin beneath the bandage.

Alex is white, with somewhat tan skin. His hair is a dark brown, as previously mentioned, and rather messy. He can't exactly see to fix it, ya ken. He normally wears average clothes, a t-shirt and shorts, but occasionally gets classy and moves up to a collared shirt. FANCY.

Alex walks slowly, carefully, sweeping his staff from side to side as he checks the ground. Of course, his blindness isn't of the sort that he truly needs the cane, but it makes things much easier for him. Doubles as a club in a bar fight, too. Alex is in decent shape, but obviously isn't in Olympian condition-it's hard to run long distances when one's blind.

Have I mentioned he's blind?

Power:

Alex has your stereotypical Aura Vision. He is a clairvoyant and has a wide variety of super special awesome psychic powers. The most crucial of which is his clairvoyant vision: Alex does not see as we do, with light hitting his eyes and his brain unscrambling it into a nice picture. Alex senses thoughts, emotions, quintessence: thus, he can sense and "see" people.

His clairvoyance can prove quite useful, despite the fact that he's blind. He perceives pepole's auras and can sense their intentions and emotions, as well as details concerning their spirit. Things like fear, pain, wounds, Alex can pick up on. He's helped out quite a few people by asking them how their battle with cancer is going-they were unaware they had tumors.

In addition, Alex can see in more metaphorical senses. He frequently gives readings and has hazy inclinations of the future: these mostly manifest through cartomancy. He cannot read minds, but is capable of telepathy (speaking back and forth) and, with his abilities to pick up on people's emotions, is quite good at talking people down when they're angry or helping assuage the hurt.

Now, what is the offensive side of this particular gift? Alex can channel his psychic gifts through his eyes, instead of merely using them. While this may begin to sound like an even more blatant ripoff of Cyclops, I'm afraid Alex won't be firing lasers from his eyes anytime soon. Instead, he can focus his psychic power at someone and cause something akin to a migraine. This coupled with painful catharsis, violent flashbacks and occasionally hallucinations. Essentially, he scrambles their minds for a moment, making their emotions and thoughts whirl around. This drains his other abilities, however, so he goes COMPLETELY blind when he does this?

The down side? He's a blind fucker. Go ahead and do something cruel to him, like sell him a dead parrot or draw something on his face when he's asleep. He'll NEVER know about it.

Personality:

Calm and withdrawn. He's a bit nervous and timid, and a little antisocial. He'd prefer to keep to himself rather than interact a lot with others, but unfortunately school and social situations have him interacting with others more frequently than he'd like. He's also terribly shy around girls: particularly pretty girls (of course, his definition of pretty is a little different).

He's also quite loyal: given his gift, he sometimes picks up on details about people that other would rather not know. He keeps what he knows to himself and is quite honest, although he's usually too afraid to do anything dishonest anyways.

He's kind, if shy, and dislikes being used for his powers. He usually turns down requests for readings or someone asking him to use his powers.

Other:

The local psychic, although he dislikes having the position. Rather susceptible to women, he gets terribly nervous.

Also, blind.

From DB! (AKA Dragonbud, AKA Someone Who's Convinced Me That Anime Is Worth Watching In Some Instances)

Name: Erika Ross

Sex: She's a chick.

Appearance: Erika is not too short and not too tall at around 5’2 and isn’t thin, but also isn’t fat. Her skin is on the pale side with a few freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Due to her thorough cleansing habits her face is clear of any acne or blemishes.

Erika's hair is very short a dirty blonde. Her boy-cut hair often gets her mistaken for a man. It also doesn't help that she is very undeveloped in the hip and chest department. Erika's face however is very feminine. Her eyes are large and blue with very long lashes. She tries to wear loose fitting clothing, to accommodate with her powers. She is often seen in a graphic T-shirt and shorts no matter the season.

Power: (WOO COPY AND PASTE ALL THE POWERS!)

Her body is very stretchy and rubbery.
Erika can stretch any part of her body to extremely unnatural lengths. But she can stretch some parts of her body, like her arms, legs and neck, better then others, like the skin on her knuckles. Her stretchy powers also make her highly resistant to electrical attacks and blunt forces

How far Erika can stretch depends on a few things. Her mood is one thing, if she is felling lazy she won’t be able to stretch as far as when she was full of energy. Also if she is hungry or tired she won’t be able to stretch very far because it takes a lot of energy.

So the absolute farthest she could stretch her arms or legs is twenty feet.

Personality: Erika is either at one extreme or the other. She can either be very tired and lazy, constantly yawning, or bursting with energy and bouncing (Literally) off the walls. These personality changes can be very sudden or a gradual change from one to the other. But no matter her mood Erika tries to keep herself levelheaded, optimistic and tires not to jump to conclusions.

Erika is a natural born follower. She is good at following directions but can't get others to understand her own ideas. That is why she would rather be second in command then the leader of the pack.

Other: Erika is attracted to girls then boys but refuses to tell many people due to her fear of disappointing her parents.

Feel free to join! We are always open!

Last edited by The Illusive Badger on Sat 26 May 2012, 12:37 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:01 pm

Yeeeaaahhhh!! HOW AMAZINGLY EXCELLENT.

....Your location. XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:09 pm

<_> Herpaderp where r the sheets?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:49 pm

Lone, the sheets are in progress.

Good ta see ya Agent. :3
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:50 pm

Good to be here, Dave. 8D
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:02 pm

And now we has sheets. gogogo
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:22 pm

I'll make all 3 characters I suggested on Break.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:27 pm

Hellz Yeah.

I put some thought into the joking idea for the character that can materialize idioms as his poewr, and I think I have a decent idea. A guy that can control ink/paper, covered entirely in tattoes. Naturally, a bit blatant in the small-town setting, but he can always be more of an urban legend: something too freakish for even mutants to comprehend.

And maybe a douchebag version of eliot...oh wait, he was already turned into a mass murderer.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:42 pm

I SHALL GET TO WORK ON THEM, PRONTO!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 9:26 pm

Done first sheet of 3, I won't finish the next one until like tomorrow.

Quote :
Name: Samantha "Lash" Aliger

Appearance: Lash is a 7 foot tall well built caucasian girl that usually towers above other girls in the town. She is very muscular and has a larger amount of muscle/body mass due to her powers and due to that she works out a lot. Hair style while she has a giant curly brown haired afro which she rarely tends to outside of cleaning it off.
She has triple D cup boobies.

Attire wise she wears a black tank top with a white scorpian in the middle of it, on top of that she wears a black and white jean vest jacket with a lot of pockets in it. She usually dresses to show her well toned arms. She wears dark blue extremely baggy jeans with no pockets. She wears big tan Timerblands.
She has tattoos on both her arms and across her chest, on her right arm she has a dragon and on her left arm she has a big letter L standing for Lash. Across her chest she has flower with a rainbow background and lots of wind. It is rumored that she has tattoos in other places...

Power: Lash has super strength and skin as hard as diamonds. She has incredible ability to defy weight limitations. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Lash can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of any weight.

Weakness include: Some objects still might be too heavy for Lash, such as buildings, air planes or bigger. She's still affected by Balance, gravity, and Mass, which means she may drop objects or it might fly out of her hand. Maybe objects that she attempts to halt or stop (such as cars) might be broken before they are halted.

Her skin can stop knives, blunt objects, and bullets from peircing her skin. Her skin also can't be burnt or melted by fire or caustic substances.

Weakness include: She can still feel the impact of bullets, knives, etc even though they can't break her skin. She likes to avoid this pain. Fire won't do any damage to her skin but she can still feel the burning feeling ontop of her skin. Electricity will do major damage to Lash, often a taser will knock her unconscious. Being frozen will slow her down too.
Certain objects may be able to breach her skin also, such as a high calibur weapon.

Personality: Lash has a extreme aggressive personality, and very major anger issues. She'll start a all out brawl over a small insult or critism and doesn't let anything slide normally. She's also very easy to annoy, she won't usually attack whatever is annoying but she'll definately express how much she's annoyed. She's not hostile towards everyone, she just doesn't like the people that push her buttons. But if you don't piss her off she can be somewhat friendly or social.
To many she can very flirtatious, she'll make a pass at everybody whom she doesn't regards as a asshole, doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. Often pushing many away due to her size and repuation, which usually is taken as a insult and she'll start fighting.

Lash tends to take charge, she is very confortable with power or authority. When she doesn't have the position of power she tends to know her place in a structure and is very disciplined... except when it's some one she doesn't like making the decisions. She would rather do things her way than someone she dislike's way. She's also rather manipluative when there's things she wants.

She also has a few things that will send her into a blind rage: If she's called a boy, gay, tomboy, transexual or if anyone makes fun of her height, size or body. She also doesn't like it when someone makes fun of her hair.

Other: She's a bi-sexual.
She has a bad reputation for fighting and being a hot head. Which puts off many, making her the OutKast (get it?).
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 10:10 pm

Good sheet, Lone. Accepted! :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 10:46 pm

So the first character... I know I'll have fun with this one...

Name: Jubilee Richards

Appearance: Pathetic. That's the first word that comes to mind when one sees Jubilee. She's emaciated-thin due to vomiting up almost everything she eats due to her sickness. Her skin is parchment-white, cold to the touch, her blue eyes often bloodshot from coughing so hard. Her hair is a frazzled mess that was bleach-white, but she dyed it, not wanting to look totally awful. Since nobody usually sees her, she chose a rainbow of colors- blue, green, red, orange, yellow, and purple stripes of hair. It wasn't like she was able to go out in public.

Jubilee covers her hair with a do-rag, her face covered with two layers- the first, a surgical mask like those the Japanese wear with a cold, the second a bandana she made herself- a bandana with a skull on it. It's as much a symbol as it is a warning. The rest of her clothing is conventional, boring- tees of white, gray, or black, jeans, and a pair of black Converse high-tops.

Power: There's a reason she wears a mask. Jubilee is the carrier and host of a highly infectious disease. Said disease is... frighteningly deadly. Within seconds, coughing and hacking, within minutes, convusions, seizures, within an hour, coma, within two hours, the organs have been liquified by the virus, known by doctors only as HI-2066. It is spread only via Jubilee's breath, snot, and any other sort of discharge, but once you're infected, it's highly likely that you'll spread it to others around you.

Being highly infectious, contagious, and deadly, Jubilee's doctors gave her an airtight plastic mask. While her family members appear to be immune to her disease, she's still required to wear it under all circumstances. As a result, she eats meals alone, is homeschooled, and cannot see anyone without her mask.

HI-2066 didn't just ruin any chance at a social life for Jubilee. It ruined her health as well. She often sleeps for twelve or so hours, her body is so exhausted from fighting off the virus. She's frequently found hacking, coughing, and wheezing, but HI-2066 works in her like a constant flu, and thus she almost never sneezes. She has very little energy for anything. Her head is often stuffed to the brim with mucus, resulting in her almost never talking. When she does, it's quiet and weak. She can't run for almost any distance, and in a fight, she's useless.

Personality: It would be fair to call Jubilee more then a bit angsty. Not that she doesn't really have a reason to not be, seeing as she's the one person in the world with a highly infectious death-dealing disease. More often then not, the thoughts of what the disease has taken from her no longer make her sad, they make her sullen, angry at the world.

She's too quiet and shy to really express this anger, though. Living at home all the time means that you have to learn manners. If she does open up on how she really feels, it's usually only if you've gained her total trust and companionship. This is a difficult task, not because Jubilee is hard-to-get, but because she's so isolated.

People usually perceive her as weak and sad. In reality, she's weak and mad as hell that she is.

Other: Jubilee is adamantly asexual due to her condition. She hates being even touched, and will often go into "worry-mode" for a few minutes after being so.

Last edited by The Illusive Badger on Wed 23 May 2012, 8:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 12:08 am

Hmmm very interesting. I've always wanted to try this one character, perhaps I shall finally use them.

I'll finish the sheet sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:24 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:23 am

I might try something Hulk-esque.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 12:58 pm

Actually I decided against the third character idea I had, couldn't make up anything good so It's going to be this guy and Lash for now.

Quote :
Name: Victor Adonis Creed

Sex: Male

Appearance: Victor is a Irish American skinny teen with bright Ginger hair, lots of freckles and a small tattoo on the back of his hand of a anchor. Victor is very skinny, you can see his bones and he lacks abs, but he has some visible muscles on his arms and legs.
Clothing wise he wears a white leather vest with a white tank top under the vest, this vest is sleeveless because it's summer and it's hawt. He generally wears a white Kangol hat with a red and black stripe down the center. He wears white jean shorts with a red stripe down the side of each leg. He also wears white gloves with red stripes down from the base to his middle finger.

Power: Victor can absorb and build Kinetic Energy from movement (such as walking, getting punched, etc) and using it for many purposes such as transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch, or using the energy to gain temporary super strength (which will alter his body mass) depending on how much energy he has built up into his body. Victor can also use the kinectic energy in his body to heal wounds at a accelerated speed.

He can also create objects with his mind using Kinetic Energy, very similar to the green lantern. Any object he can think of can be created as long as it's nothing too large (Example, he can create a sword but can't make a car) . Instead of making a construct he can simply fire a blast of kninectic energy at a target. He can also create barriers that absorb Kinetic Energy, which is a lot less painful than taking the damage up front. But these barriers are heavily dependant of how much Kinetic Energy he has in his body. So if something stronger than his current barrier hits it, it will break through.

Now for weaknesses since I think I made this character over powered enough. His abilities depend on how much kinetic energy he has stored in his body. If there's too little of it in his body then he likely can't do anything. To do this he has to constantly move, but if he doesn't move for too long (like when he has to sleep) he'll begin to lose the energy stored in his body.
Another weakness that can be fatal is that if he has too much Kinetic Energy stored in his body, he may cause a massive explosion that'll send cars flying and can easily destroy a building, at the cost of major damage to Victor and any one around. Which is why he has to know his limit and use his powers constantly.

Personality: Victor is a cowardly person. Perferring to talk or flee his way out of danger instead of taking it head on. But when there's a situation where he can't run or get out of his conventional way he will stand ready and fight. Though he may try to hide behind his kinetic barriers until his aggressor gets tired. Another thing is that he tends to panic in the most extreme, life threatening or retarded situations.

Victor is also very nice, he will barely say anything bad about anyone he just met and attempts to keep the most positive attitudes about everything. He also is heavily against judging books by the cover, especially with people like Lash roaming the streets. But in a way he's very naive and very easy to trick if you say the right words.

Other: He calls people who he just met "Lad" or "Lass"
His favorite color is red
He has a mastery of sword fighting
He's friends with Johnny and Samson back when he lived in Spielerstadt ((I want to have one character have relations with them in some way))
He's also afraid of bugs
He's considered a friend by Lash.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:04 pm

Quote :
Fire won't do any damage to her skin but she can still feel the burning feeling ontop of her skin.

Mwahaha, so it only prevents damage to the skin? Dying from your blood boiling is a terrible way to go.

Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:20 pm

Name: The Ink Man. This is obviously a pseudonym

Age: Unknown. The urban legend has been around for a while; presumably, over 40.

Sex: Male.

Appearance:

The Ink Man's skin was, perhaps, white to begin with. But years of tattoes being etched into his skin, ripped out, and inked back in have mutilated whatever pigment was there. His skin was first a raw pink. Now, its a purplish shade, from where the ink has diffused and faded, blending and merging. Despite how dark his skin is, the original tattoes stand out as jet black, and are easily readable across his skin.

The Ink Man is rumored to be completely covered in tattoes. They say all he wears is a loin cloth, so you can see every inch of ink across his body. I mean everywhere. His @ss. His feet. The insides of his eyelids. Cryptic messages, beautifully etched images, series of nonsensical numbers and non sequiturs, all across his body. No one knows for sure what they say, because he doesn't like coming out in conditions with good visibility, or staying still for long periods of time.

He's in great shape for an "old man", with thin frame and lean muscles. His eyes are entirely black, where he's inked the whites of his eyes: they are a dark, dark brown, to the point of his eyes appearing as formless voids.

Power:

Control over ink. This likely sounds trivial, to which I would agree. It's intentionally a very situational power.

The Ink Man has full psychic control over ink and paper. He can draw the ink out of his skin and manipulate it, and the rumors have said he's drowned quite a few people in ink, dying their insides jet black.

The Ink Man is known to fill diaries and empty books, the margins of pages or appear as graffiti on walls. See, he can dissolve into ink, too, and isn't restricted when he's in a two dimensional form. Thus, he's incredible at hiding: no one looks inside of books to try and find someone.

The Ink Man, unlike some of his younger fellow mutants, has the advantage of age and experience. Years of practice and expertise doing what he does best.

The Ink Man does not speak in the traditional sense. His words are ink, like dark water vapor, and the words are simultaenously seen and heard by his victims. This method of speech is almost hypnotic, in both that it is transfixing and usually unexpected.

The Ink Man's blood is not normal blood, but instead ink: in fact, he lacks traditional organs. All of his internal tissue is made of-you guessed it-ink. His wounds tend to be a dark red ink leaking out of him, and he can heal himself with paper or ink.

His drawback should be obvious.

Personality: He stalks the night. The exact motivations of the Ink Man are unknown. Is he a vigilante? A racist? No one's entirely sure. He prefers to prey off of the unpowered, the legends say, killing them in brutal ways. Firing ink at them so fast it liquifies them, drowning, the list goes on. The bodies are covered in tattoes when he leaves.

Other: A local urban legend, the legitimacy of which depends on who you ask, and how many girls are around.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:27 pm

Lolz, Shade, youre such a nitpick. But making her perfect would mean Mary Sue, and nobody likes them.

Honestly I read Ink Man and think SLENDER MAN. *Shudder*
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 4:52 pm

Shade, no small town was complete without an urban legend. Accepted along with Lone's second sheet. :3

Although the last name Creed might cause some issues when Agent gets here...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:42 pm

BBCodeGawd wrote:
Lolz, Shade, youre such a nitpick. But making her perfect would mean Mary Sue, and nobody likes them.

Honestly I read Ink Man and think SLENDER MAN. *Shudder*

....Damn, everyone sees what I plagiarized from.

Hahaha, I'm messing around. I really only thought that because I once had the idea for a character who could control fire, but couldn't burn anything with it, and I had to get creative about how he fought. Smoke inhalation and the boiling were the main ones, haha.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:52 pm

I know what the first plot should be about: Every character should get invited to a party!
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:19 pm

But of course. With this next character, though, this won't be the kind of party we're thinking...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:22 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
But of course. With this next character, though, this won't be the kind of party we're thinking...

Rainbow party?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next