WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:54 pm

Her eyes rolled to the side as one of the females began to take off her jacket. She noticed they all had plain white clothing, to match well with their pale skin. When she thought about it, they looked much more comfortable in the loose silk than she was in the tight leather.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:00 pm

He downed the drinks and sat, relaxing out in the bar area as she probably took some R&R. He could hear them; he had thought about it before.. Drinking the blood of Sir Giovanni.. Would it work? Would it be worth it..? Would the families recognize him as their new leader..?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

She smiled softly in ignorance as the girls removed her clothes. She glanced down at herself, jerking in horror. Every single one of her scars had vanished. The blood... had healed her of them. Anger boiled in her, she had always relied on the scars to remind her of her distant humanity. But the passiveness of the girls helped her relax again as they wrapped her.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:13 pm

He walked back to check up on her and saw the sight; she had been wrapped up in silk slowly and seemed like a vision; her face was one of some.. long lost euphoria. He stared at the utter beauty of both the moment and his lover before speaking up. "Your scars are.. Gone.. What happened to them.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:19 pm

She turned to look at him slowly. "Healed... The blood, healed all the old wounds..." She closed her eyes again. Old wounds. How many times had she been stabbed? How many times had her legs been torn by bullets? She had the perfect body once again, and the blood to preserve it.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:26 pm

He reached out to touch her but was hissed at by her little consort group. He pulled his hand away and sighed, resting up against the wall behind him. "You just relax okay..?" He slid down to the ground and coughed. He felt weak.. He felt thirsty.. He felt cold.. So much that damn woman did..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

She motioned her hand, whispering to the others to allow him nearby. "It's ok, I guess they're protective and all. This beanbag is quite comfortable, and large." She shuffled her shoulders as she fixed her position in the silk once more. The soft stroking of her passive attendants was wonderful.

She felt a container being lifted to her lips. Purified blood, rich in iron. She gratefully began sipping from the bowl, relaxing further as the euphoria brought on from the antediluvian transformation settled down. A thought occurred to her, an idea, started by an earlier conversation with him. Maybe she could use her new, powerful blood to achieve something she had always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:09 am

He watched as she drank and stood up, slowly walking towards her. The attendants were looking at her.. oddly for his tastes. "Maybe it's best if we leave early.. You seem to be a bit out of it. And someone with your level of power being spaced out isn't exactly the best thing.. You could be drained or worse, go rampaging subconciously..."

He hoped that in her drainined she hadn't gotten the sense of being vain that often comes with such high power. At this point she could master any of the three of her abilities.. He could hardly stop her at this point. Wouldn't be as simple as killing an antediluvian who had pratically resigned herself to death.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:12 am

She looked at the girls, almost disappointed to leave them so soon. "Okay. Whatever you say." She smiled at them as they helped her up and unwrapped her, quickly redressing her into her leather clothes. In her normal state she would have preferred to do it herself, but then again...

She slipped over to his side, resting her head on his shoulder. "So whaa do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:16 am

"Your part of the job is over.. You can just stay home all you want. We've got other antediluvians to kill, to make sure Gehenna doesn't come about. So don't worry much. You get to enjoy the luxuries of your clan again... It's just up to you I suppose. I'll be launching more attacks on the third generation and, any sort of God forbid, Caine..."

He felt the fear swelling in him as he even uttered that name, and noticed the associates shuddering. The First Murderer was by far their greatest threat; a grip of pretty much every discipline, an aura black as night.. His voice practically echoed with the word fear.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:21 am

She paused in her position, feeling loss begin to swell. "Oh... I thought, you were going to hang around for a bit." She bit her lip tight. No, she had promised him that she wouldn't force him into things. "I just, have a favour I need help with when we get back." His plans had been the verbal splash of cold water she needed. Her normal personality was returning. "I'll come, to help with your mission and all. Can't hurt to have an antediluvian beside you when facing the others right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 5:58 pm

"It can when there several tens of thousands of years old. But yes, we won't go on too many expeditions. It'd hurt us too much. Our resources need to be built. And we had better hope that Caine won't right up.. Because when he's here, we all die. Especially the antediluvians." He hugged her tightly and sighed. She was different but didn't seem too cold yet. "I'm glad you haven't been changed too far yet. You're a really wonderful girl and I'm glad to have my eternity with you."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:13 pm

She hugged him back tightly, it was so comforting to have him around. "The Toreadors need new motivation. I think I can keep my personality intact for the most part." She released him enough to look into his eyes. "You know how I lost my child after my death... It occurred to me, with this powerful blood, and your necromancery... we can give it a second chance."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:16 pm

"I am no strong necromancer. However, I do know of many who would be more than willing, if not forced, to help. It's quite simple.. We giovanni love being protected. Offer that, and the child we be given life anew. How long ago was the child lost.. Its soul will have aged, so we must know the difference." He spent very little time with wraiths; those he knew were rude yet wise.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:22 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. The years she had spent with the Toreadors had melted into a long blur of memories. "I'm not sure. I was only a month or so pregnant, it's been thirty or something years." She began her typical pacing to think. "I want you to bring her back. You can take some of my blood if it helps. It's just an embryo, hasn't even shown a gender yet, can't be too difficult surely."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:25 pm

He thought. And spoke up finally. "Well.. The body will no doubt be incapable of being brought back and catered for. However, were you to find a different body.. We could easily transplant a soul once that person was dead." He sighed and opened the door for her to walk out, hating the stares he was getting from the Toreadors. Fuckin' torries, surprised to see a Giovanni with such a gorgeous antediluvian.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:33 pm

She stepped out into the open slowly. Yes, she could be stubborn, that much was obvious. "I, would prefer, to continue her like I would have. The blood is restoring my body to what it was just after death, or something like that." She leaned back against the wall, sliding down to a sitting position. "I just can't bring myself to take another woman's baby to do this. Besides, I'd rather that the next Fourth doesn't have human connections for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

"Then take a teenage or adult body. The soul's thirty years old." He shrugged. "You can't restore dead fetuses. They hardly developed so there's really nothing TO restore. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you that but it's just how the world works." He yawned loudly and slid down to sit next to her, resting a hand on her thigh. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Methusaleh always have the human connections.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:47 pm

She stood up, walking around in a circle for a moment. Finally, her patience snapped, causing her to kick at the wall hard. "Stuff how the world works! All I want is the one thing the Toreadors denied me!" She raked her nails against the wall, peeling off some of the paint. "There must be a way... Even if it means starting from scratch, I am going to get back at the Toreadors for taking away the one thing in life I cared about..." She began walking away briskly, headed in the general direction of the airport.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

Asia did not know where her feet were taking her, nor did she care.

For the paths will intersect, the paths will intersect, and it matters not where to stare.

Her lopsided gait directed her away from the temple, through the city, through the night... if day came, Asia would simply adapt and seek a hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

He stood still, not moving, and glared. "You listen here if you act pampered I can guarantee you I will treat you as nothing more than a dubious chore. I don't date vain bitches, and if forced to I'll fuck you, but I won't fucking enjoy anything from it. You just keep that in mind before you go off, being a fucking prick about something. I give you the slightest hope but no, you want an infant. A crying infant. A WEAK infant. One that could easily be taken and beaten upside the head, or held hostage so that you obey. You really don't seem to be thinking here."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:46 pm

She froze, turning slightly to smash her fist against the metal bars. It took some time for her to get a grip on the urge to knock him flat and finish him. A few words she whispered to herself escaped. "Fine... I won't bother with kids, or converting, or anything. I'll just sleep, once you've finished with your plan to get rid of the others. After all, sleeping is what my kind do best, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Twitch had grown tired of the bickering. "Both of you shut your whore mouths! God damn! Problem solve! Fuck!" He then grabbed his iPod and turned the music up to full. He was sure it would be audible, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

He glared and took his anger out on twitch, promptly slamming his head upwards against the back of Twitch's skull. "Okay, Kat, shut up. Just compromise with me here and don't get an infant or try to get impregnated again.. It does NOT work out for the best." He yanked an earbud from Twitch's head. "And you remember who pays you, before I jam the stake into your heart and tie you to a cross, Assamite. You're expendable."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

She paced around in a circle. "I just wanted a kid who will be born with power, it's easier to learn to use it that way." She pulled out her knife and flicked it around her fingers. "I'd also need a kid who is fiercely loyal, especially to me. You yourself pointed out how loyal you are to your clan. The Toreadors are fractured by their own greed and goals, will you at least help me bring my group together somewhat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next