WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O

Go down 
+3
Snowy
Diamondback
€rim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O Empty
PostSubject: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 7:09 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-shoot-naked-cannibal-during-zombie-attack-miami

This happened on May 26, 2012. A naked man was found eating another man's face and when shot at, didn't respond until around half a dozen shots had been fired, killing him. The officer reported that the man growled at him before returning to it's, ahem, "meal".

Oh yeah. And this happened last month on April 17, 2012 (My birthday! :D)

Shit's going down. They say it was the result of a form of LSD called "bath salts", but would such a thing really cause two men to take off all of their clothes and try (and succeed in one case) to bite a person. Is this the beginning our zombie apocalypse?

(Psst, meant to put this in GD, but whatever it probably goes best here)
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 7:55 am

It's been on 4chan for a while... Stock your homes.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:22 am

Ew 4chan gross.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 9:52 am

It would make them really hot and make them take off their clothes, and Miami Florida is hot as it is. Some other drugs may have been involved, or a doctored up remedy that someone made that had them suffer some hallucinations that caused them to have a psychotic breakdown. Apparently, this is the second time it has happened, the first time being only 11 miles away (also eating faces whilst naked). I don't doubt a bad batch has been made and sold off to people.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 10:04 am

Shhhh Patches, go with the less likely answer which in this case is zombies.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 10:27 am

If a bad trip can convince a guy he's an orange: why not cannibalism is cool?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:52 pm

I was worried about a zombie attack until I saw it was Miami. That's an everyday thing for them.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:38 pm

I think the drugs are a cover up.

The zombies are among us.

However, this isn't the first time a zombie incident has cropped up. I remember seeing something a while ago about a disease or virus or something that had infected some people and caused them to be agressive towards people. This was a year or so ago though so I think if it was an issue we'd have known about it by now. "OH GOD ZOMBIES HAVE INVADED CHINA!!!!"

I don't suspect that zombies rising from the ground is possible, but I do think that a human strain of Rabies would be possible. Something to make people attack other people.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 6:16 pm

Like Rage Virus.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:56 pm

I am actually kind of scared at this point that there might be some kind of zombie invasion cropping up. A few months ago I read in the newspaper that some guy killed his wife and ate part of her arm. Granted, they did say he was mentally degenerative...

And recently I've been seeing more stories about mutilated people and stuffs. If I was dumber, I'd really think this may be the end.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:57 pm

Mental Degeneration... BECAUSE OF ZOMBIE PARASITES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O   Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot damn, the dead are among us. :O
Page 1 of 1