WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Life in Nowhere IC

Go down 
+2
MoonlightDreams
Gaius Sulpicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:51 am

She slid her fingers into the pocket of jacket, smiling slyly. "Rule three of cheerleaders, always get important details." Handing the phone number to him, she keyed it into her own phone, attaching a nice shot of him for convenience. "Can't take the horse off the grounds during the week sadly, otherwise I'd give him a ride myself. In the meantime, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 9:23 am

He sighed and turned walking back to the hearse. "I'll wait for him. Rule four of goths, be patient, people take time as an inevidability before their death." He leaned against the back passenger door of the hearse, relaxing as he waited for their friend. Oh god. Mutual friends were always a pain for relationships.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

Circling around to the other side, she let herself fall back gently into the back seat, sliding further in so she was staring up at the back of his head. "No problem, as a gamer, if you can't wait for six hours for the first release of a game, then you're not cut out for the community. Took me a while to learn that, but I got it clear in the end."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:43 am

James walked out of the building, spinning his pencil as one would a knife. "Roses are red, blood is too, I have a knife, your savings are mine." A funny, if macabre, little joke. "Hello all, what's up?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:50 am

He opened the door to the hearse and hurried inside smiling. "C'mon in man. We're about to head to the mansion for some fun motherfuckin' times. We can go in the second floor lounge and just laze about."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

She sat up in a sluggish manner, making room for him to get in. Lying with her feet that high made her sick anyway. "Glad to see you're here, figured you were on detention like any cool kid." She closed her eyes to block out any ideas gathering from the part with lazing about.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:54 am

"Sounds cool." After some consideration, he turned to the cheerleader. "You seem to be the knowledgable one about this here. If I wore guyliner to school green day style, would I look gay? I assume I would, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

She rolled her eyes. "Just because you've got stuff on your face doesn't mean you're slopping out with another guy. Just like women who work in construction don't necessarily have time to keep their best appearances up. Either way, it's a celebration, no-one cares if you look weird, isn't that the whole point?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 11:59 am

"Yeah man, people's words are just shit. Uh, drive please Arthur." The car lurched forward as the faceless driver named 'Arthur' began to take them to his home. "I mean just look at me. My motherfuckin' face. I've got so much make up most people would confuse me for a motherfuckin girl but I'm still a badass right?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:03 pm

"True enough." He got into the furthest back seat he could, trying to avoid being a third wheel. Once there, he took out a piece of paper and began to doodle on it, mostly attempts at Xenomorph heads and other AvP related stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:06 pm

He blushed and sat there, scratching at his knee and confused as to why he'd leave them there together. Was it obvious? Was it really that obvious? Would others notice, or was it just the closeness he had to their meeting? Why was he over thinking this?!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:12 pm

He doodled and erased for some time, and then held up a drawing of the head of the Xenomorph queen. "Fuck yes! I'll be hired by Ridley Scott in no time!" He was filled with pride. His first successful drawing ever. It had taken some time.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:13 pm

She rested her head on the window, resting while she could. Car trips always made her tired, the main reason why she had put off driving. After all, falling asleep at the wheel wasn't exactly the best example to give to the insurance company.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:17 pm

"Aw fuck bro that looks just like the Xenos! Man I've seen AVP and the entire two seperate series so many fuckin' times on our HD plasma, it's ridiculous. I'm startin' to watch em on our 3D tv's." He looked at the other companion and smiled as they drove through the woods. "Hey c'mon cheer the fuck up."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

She turned her head to him slightly. "Travel makes me sleep, used to go on a lot of car trips as a kid, to visit all the half brothers and sisters. And helping new cheerleaders find their balance is a lot harder than it sounds. Can I have a bit of peace..." She resumed staring out the window at the forest as it flew by.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

He stuck one hand inside his short for the upcoming joke. Grabbing his face with the other, he said "Step one: Spider facerape. Step two: Carry a chest baby. Step three," He nade it look like there was a chestburster for this one, "Emergency Caesarian."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:26 pm

He turned to watch his friends joke and laughed. "Oh shit man, chestbabies all up in the place. Betcha that facehugger aint gonna pay any alimoney either." He snickered and moved back to sit with his male companion, giving the female the space she needed.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:30 pm

"Mhmm girl, he ain't gone say he da daddeh." He paused to think, then spoke. "If all facehuggers come from the queen, would that make the queen most people's mother in law? Oh, god..." He laughe at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:32 pm

"Yeesh, giant angry bitch being the mother-in-law of so many people. Not to mention they die almost immediately... That's gotta suck." He smiled as the hearse pulled up in front of a massive looming testimony to gothic architecture; Damn if this place didn't look like a miniature castle.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

She perked up as they approached the place. Immediately she was captivated, something right out of a classic horror movie. And he lived here... Leaning up, she waited for the right moment to get out, eager to get a better look at the place.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:45 pm

James got out while the vehicle was still slowing to a stop. Upon getting out he ran to the nearest cover surface, and then made the military hand sign to "move out." He aimed an imaginary gun as he walked up to the porch.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm

He exited the car, making broad steps with very slender legs in his suit, strutting like a fancy man. He grinned widely and motioned to the broad front door. "BEHOLD, AND LIFT YOUR GAPING MAWS! THIS IS MY DOMICILE! THE MIGHTY HOME OF MY FAMILY! And the most boring fucking place when you're all alone." He cut the charade half way and revealed his contempt and yet love for the place.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:52 pm

Getting out of the car casually, she wandered up to the door, sneakers crunching on the driveway. A quick adjustment to her skirt as she ascended the stairs, moving her hand to feel the architecture of the place. "I gotta say, this place looks pretty damn awesome."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

He saluted james and opened the door to a large foyer, a black crystal chandelier above their heads before leading their friends up a staircase and into a large lounge; a large round one table set of couches that were all connected, a massive eighty inch screen TV, a fridge in a corner, along with a veritable history of present generation game systems and two retro arcade machines; one pacman, the other space invaders. "I keep classical, or try. This is my veritable Eden and moreso my home than the rest of this hellish house."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

She lay back on the lounge, shoes back down in the foyer. Compared to her rather rustic ranch home, this place was an exclusive VIP club. The two arcade systems were quite a temptation, but they could wait for once. Relaxing was something she rarely got at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Nowhere IC
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next