WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 2:27 am

Lyea used 'Scratch'...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:05 pm

Hasi Jokie :3
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:50 pm

Why hello~ :P
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Hmm...interesting.

I be watchin' now...contemplating over multitudes of decisions and outcomes...

Generating sheet...

Species Name: Terrax
Description: Insectoids about the size of a large rat. They have ten legs, arranged around the body like a spider's. They also have two arms with pincher claws, and a thick tail armed with a stinger. Their exoskeleton is tough and sturdy, colored black as night. Only occaisionally are there albinos of this species, and when there are his/her armor is dull and their eyes are milky. The average lifespan is twenty years, they reach full size at five years, and quit molting at ten. The eggs are laid in groups of ten to fifty after six months of gestation, and are hatched three months after that.
Habitat: Anywhere from deserts to jungles
Individuals: Garrhen, who is a ferocious fighter. Luckily for him he knows when he's beaten or outmatched, leaving him known as a cowardice creature to other species. He is ten years of age.
Zek, the leader of the species in the Arboretum. He is an albino of the species, giving him great respect. He doesn't get out much, because he's the oldest known Terrax. He is twenty five years of age.
Bio: The Terrax come from the planet Terraniux, and are among the many cases of bizzare life. They live either in huts of xaliva and dirt, or in huge underground catacombs. Large groups live in catacomb civilizations, smaller ones live in hut gatherings. Before they used to attack any who tresspassed into their territory, but now they have none.
Behaviour: (Aggressive, Passive, you know all that).
Mental Attributes:

Last edited by Terraniux on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

Oh goodie, I'm holding off on the escape until we get more people and all.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:33 am

Species Name: Dermala microdon
Description: They are a small race bearing closest resemblance to Terran pterodactyls. The forelimbs have been stretched and skin grown to facilitate powered flight, and the heart and lungs have greater efficiently. They sport reptilian hind legs which are decently good for gripping. On each wing there is a single claw for better climbing, which they do by essentially hugging the tree and shimmying up. They exhibit sexual dimorphism, with the females having less vibrant skin an the males usually bearing saturated bands of color with a scarlet flap of skin on the neck. Both sexes have long, thin tails that are slightly prehensile. They measure in at about two feet long and having a three foot wingspan. The head on average is around three inches long, with a jaw similar to that of a monitor except with a more rounded about filled with needle-sharp teeth. They communicate vocally with each other, while bonded pairs can communicate telepathically via a special organ. Their calls are somewhat haunting, consisting of long distance howls and shorter range hoots and chirps. They reach sexual maturity at age 3 and die in their late twenties. They have hollow bones.
Habitat: They live in arboreal area near rivers so they can take and eat smaller fish and minnows. They were essentially the kingfishers of their home planet. They roost in nests of leaves stuffed into hollows in trees, laying single eggs at a time.
Individuals:
Name:Ara'kal
Appearance: He is a stark aquamarine, mottled with darker green across his body. His eyes are yellow. His wings have remained intact. He has multiple scars on his tail from nips from his own kind. His rear limbs have longer talons than usual. He has a ridge in the center of his head.
Other info: Understands and speaks English, mate of Ara'ni

Name: Ara'ni
Appearance: She is smaller than usual for the species, despite being fully grown. She is a uniform light yellow color, with an orange splash over her left eye. She has startling blue eyes. Her wings are normal for the species. She has a few scars on her rear limbs from fishing injuries.
Other info:
Bio: They were sampled from unidentified scales found in a mountain forest on LV-231. They were grown in a tank and are the only known examples of their species.
Behaviour: They are cautious yet passive.
Mental Attributes:
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

Ooh nice, a group of flying animals, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:39 am

Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 9:24 pm

Humm humm, humm dee dum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2