WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)

Go down 
+2
Patches
Wanderer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:34 pm

I may make a sheet yet
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:49 pm

V wrote:
I may make a sheet yet

The be cool as hell. You don't really have to make a sheet V. There's so few people in this RP that you can jsut play along with the characters all ready created and create some of your own. Just make a Main Good Guy for yourself and a Main Bad Guy for yourself because at the end of this RP your two opposing characters will fight during the Final Battle. You can also choose from our current selection of Villains to be your rival if they are unclaimed (Skar, Rhythian, Beatrice, Lythe, and Moribidus are claimed)

Then all we need to do is figure you into the story. You will be coming in right before the First Battle, so it would make sense for your Good Guy to perhaps be a fresh faced recruit, or an all ready senior member of the Resistance assemblign in Typhoon, or else out on a quick mission to convince a few people to join the Resistance.

As for your Bad Guy if you choose to make one you should keep in mind where he fits in the Hierarchy of Moribidus. There are two basic places for your Villain. In the Black Order or in Moribidus' Army. For the Black Order the hierarchy is the lowly Black Hood, the Black Robe, and finalyl the Black Hand whom are assassins, their leader is Rhythian. As for the Army they are you basic soldiers. At the top of the Army is the Generals. There are five Generals, each specializing in powerful elemental magic. Currently we have named three Generals (Skar (fire), Trollus (Earth), and Beatrice (Wind).) Additionally there is one ex-General now on the side of good, Maximus, he is the World's master of Water. So if you want there is still room for your main villain to be a powerful General. Elements still available for the Generals are Electricity and Darkness. There is another element, I guess it's pointless to mention it, the element of Light, but lol I don't think I have to tell you that the villains aren't going to use that element, plus Light has a Master, he's trapped in the Sword.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

Is he the wanderer?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

V wrote:
Is he the wanderer?
[code]

Lol indeed. So since you probably not familiar with the Wanderer, all you have to know is some basics. The Wanderer is the most powerful character in the World. To prevent Moribidus from destroying the World 20 years ago the Wanderer made a pact with Moribidus to trap himself in a diamond even he cannot breakout of in exchange for Moribidus not killing all life. This pact seems poetic and arbitrary, but really deep magic is involved as you will see soon Moribidus literally cannot destroy all life or the World even if he wants to. He will even try to do this out of anger and find that it is impossible for him to do because of his magical agreement with the Wanderer.

The Sword, The Crown, and Moribidus all have equal power to the Wanderer. Moribidus also owns the Sword thus he is technically twice as powerful as the Wanderer. The Crown is split in two, each half containing half the power of Wanderer. Currently the Main Party of good guys are going to get half of the Crown. The Wanderer does have a few perks the others including Moribidus don't have. For instance he can cast prophecies, he can see into the future, and being trapped inside the Sword he can subtley manipulate the Sword, like make it turn hot to the touch or cold.

It is not known whether or not the Wanderer is immortal. He has been destroyed before most recently in the Medea era in order to restore magic after Elyica and Victor destroyed magic. However a group of adventurers did manage to ressurect him. People in the World throughout its whole history have speculated differently on the Wanderer. Some don't even know who he is or care, some beleive he doesn't even exist, some believe he is god, some beleive he is the embodiement of magic, some beleive he is simply a protector spirit of the world, and some think he might jsut be a powerful wizard.

Rumor is spread, and young children are taught that the Wanderer died 20 years ago, killed by Moribidus. Only a handful of people alive know the real story from the prologue.

The Wanderer will be further explained throughout and at the end of the story the full truth about the Wanderer will be revealed. He really hasn't been too prominent yet in this story, but we will see a lot more of him soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 11:18 pm

Also, reading you post again, I should give some more info on the Cetans before they end up going off with Abasi and Co. They're based on a fairly specific culture (notably NOT British sailors), so I should really go into that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 2:03 pm

It also occurs to me that since it's the weekend, Patches probably doesn't have internet access today.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

Eo wrote:
It also occurs to me that since it's the weekend, Patches probably doesn't have internet access today.

Hmm, if that's the case then I might just go ahead and post. I'll kep it somewhat simple though. I'll just kinda detail a lil more of our Necropolis adventure and maybe a cutscene to what Apollyon is up to. Then I'll give Patches pretty much the rest of the day to get his chance to post. You can also post again if you want to. Later tonight before I go to bed whenever that may be I will have us leave the Necropolis and Tisias will be captured.

On the note of the Cetan, culture, and the World. This is actualyl a much more complicated subject than it really appears. This is good though because it adds more depth to the story. While yes the races do tend to have their own distinct cultures, by this point in time and largely due to the reign of Moribidus a lot of culture is lost or fragmented. Naturally Moribidus has turned races and people agaisnt eachother, he has shifted populations around drastically as well as exterminated lots of people, namely the older people this caused a generational gap in the world to which much of culture, tradition, and history has been lost. Let's not forget he has a particular fondness for destroying valuable priceless ancient artifacts at a mere whim as well. We also know Moribidus actively brainwashes children at a young age with obvious falsehoods and propaganda such as the myth that he killed the Wanderer.

For the Cetans in particular I didn't imagine them as a swashbuckling culture. I imagined them as a quite scientific and cynical culture actually as in your post introducing them they beleive they "evolved" which is silly since everyone was created by the Creator, but lol, the Creator didn't write a Bible or really make any commandments that force peopel to beleive in him. In fact probably the only person in the whole World that is aware of the Creator and follows his commands is The Wanderer. Since the Creator is pretty much an impartial observor with his only real conenction to the World being the Wanderer religion and philosophy are very different and have evolved throughout history. So some cultures like the Cetans I imagine hold Darwinism as somethign of a religion. Obviously I imagine there is a lot mroe to their culture as well, and I am hoping after the Necropolis you might take the opportunity to NPC Siku and Miki on their adventure to a Cetan city to gain recruits for the impending battle and also to dispaly the Cetan culture more.

Now to kidna shittily combine the above points. Well we know that Cetans do have a culture though its not very defined for the reader at this point. We also know the due to Moribidus ruling the World for 20 years much of culture and history is erased, incomplete, or corrupted. Because of this I have been kinda imagining Siku as a pirate, and I probabyl will keep doing so because it is archetypical and very nice story-telling. Siku I imagine is young liek msot our characters. Maybe Siku was a child at the rise of Moribidus and thus was unable to realyl assimilate with his culture since all cultures across the board have suffered because of Moribidus. I imagine he would've taken to the life of the sea at an early age and because of this developped some great pirate slang and mannerisms. This makes a good contrast to Miki whom I was assuming is older, and might have grown up for a bit in the World before Moribidus thus being more culturally Cetan as well as explaining his skill at magic.

Either way I look forward to more development on the Cetans because the beauty of this story is you can get lost showing their ancient culture through rediscovery and also how they have pretty much lost a lot of their culture because of the evil of Moribidus.

I know a lot of this is probably enraging. But keep in mind Moribidus is evil. Like totally fucking evil. Maybe the most evil villain I have ever imagined. He has fucked up a lot of the world, and nothing is safe from him. Even though we don't see the Emperor too much, the most central theme of the story is pretty much how his reign has affected the World. He has affected every race from basically ensuring the complete extinction of his own race of Blue Elf to indirectly causing the re-creation of the human race. Every single character from the lowly Locke to the mighty Wanderer has had their life changed and affected by Emperor Moribidus. Sadly we're not even halfway done yet, Moribidus still has much more pain to unleash on the World, and after the First Battle he will become more active and fiendish if that can even be believed possible. His goal is obviously to commit every sin in imaginable and he beleives himself to be a god. Moribidus has grown beyond even the control of you and me.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 5:51 pm

Sheets inbound, I will edit this teh Laterar
EDIT: Mai Evil Sheety.

Name: Arythian The Raven
Race: He is a sort of “Dark Elf” to put it crudely. The race is essentially grey-skinned hominids with invariably black hair and red irises. In advanced age the hair goes white, was has happened to Arythian due to the effects of the Black Rose. The sclera (white) of the eye is completely black. They have a deeper, more sonorous voice, one of a good speaker, one could say. They have longer longevity.
Weapons: He has a special dagger he holds in high esteem, to be referenced later.
Artifact: He has an enchanted dagger he calls “The Black Rose.” The thing that makes it special is that it is ridiculously sharp and impossible to break. Even though the blade is made of some form of purple crystal similar to amethyst, it is not brittle. This dagger also has a small pure-black stone set in the pommel which allows the user complete invisibilty when paired with a matching cloke with a crystal of the same variety sown where a rose would go in a tuxedo. The issue with the Black Rose and its matching garment are that they cause the wearer to age unnaturally quickly, at twice the normal rate, whilst worn. If the two are separated from ownership of one person (Ownership is a bit complicated) the person will no long feel the effects. The effect of invisibility appears to grow stronger the closer one is to the cave where can be found an unnatural ore deposit.
Magic: No magic
Bio: He was born into a more wealthy family of his kind, and enjoyed a kind of happy upbringing. He was not told of the dagger that ran in his family line until his father’s deathbed at the age of twenty, relatively an adolescent of his kind. He began looking through all the texts he could for any reference of this magical dagger that was now in his possession. He eventually gathered a snippet of information saying that there was a matching cloak with the black ore nearby, and locals were scared of it. He began combing the land for this artifact, and for many years he tried. He finally found it, and soon he found out about the magical effects of the pairing. He was offered a position in the Black Hand by Moribidus, and gladly accepted due to the guaranteed safety and the allowance to keep his prized Black Rose.

Last edited by V on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 6:10 pm

They don't actually believe they evolved; that was mostly a humorous way of describing cetaceans' wonky development and why they ended up with legs again. They're animist and are big into ancestor worship. They'd be considered backwards in most areas except for seafaring.

Since I don't really have a good place to put in backstory for them as a culture just yet, but as writers we need something to go on, I'll just say it here: The Cetans are based around Inuit/Yupik culture (which is where most of their names come from). Their homeland is way up north, among the glaciers and ice caps. Their natural resources are primarily limited to animal products, though the southern parts of their domain have a decent supply of spruce, which they trade mostly to the northern tribes. The Cetans were integrated into "modern" society relatively recently, shortly before the reign of Morbidius, so they're still fairly enigmatic and culturally distinct. Importantly, they don't have much by way of metal - forging is a b*tch when you don't have much by way of fuel or ore, so they use other materials primarily. This also explains why they use spears and axes primarily, and why you're highly unlikely to see a Cetan with a sword.

The Cetans have been spared much by way of direct Black Hood intervention/occupation, though not so much from Morbidius himself. The reason for this is that, as you surmised, they can retreat to underwater settlements, which makes it extremely hard for agents to follow without either drowning or freezing to death. In other words, they play the hiding game relatively well, which made them a prime choice for Tisias to use for smuggling.

As for organization, it's loose and dynamic. Cetans form ever-shifting tribes, without any sort of permanent leader for a whole race or geographical region. There are respected matriarchal elders and arbiters, but that's about it. They have a similar view toward the tribes (or at least a group of close friends or extended family) that the ancient Greeks did towards the polis: involvement is necessary for civilization. In this case, it's rather literal. What exactly happens to an isolated individual depends on what species he takes after. Dolphins tend to be distrusting and maladjusted; orcas tend to be thugs, and the baleen-bearing species are affected the least, aside from getting just plain lonely.

Siku and his crew tend to be smugglers as well as legitimate traders; more like the crew of Serenity than Redbeard. I can see Miki being a touch older than Siku (and a runt of the litter). What I do ask is that you refrain from ever using that pirate accent again because it sounds (to be completely honest) retarded. I have been using dialects for the cetans a little, mostly in that they' make mistakes at English (or whatever the trade language is in the World). Fluent as a second language, maybe, but by no means native speakers. In attempting to keep up their culture, many Cetans just ended up incompletely melding with both cultures and sort of mixed things up. Normally, in case of a tribal move, whoever was around would get mixed in with the social structure, but when the people around are so vastly different, the system hitches a bit.

Siku grew up pretty much everywhere, primarily on the boat (which was his mothers' before it was his). He's been quite a lot of places, but never actually found a home. Since Morbidius did his best to screw things up, everywhere looks pretty homogenized to him. Some of the rest of his crew are old and from his mother's command, but many are dislocated Cetans that they happened upon at port. In a way, coalescing together on the boat is their own little way of rebellion.

So yeah, that's my highly disorganized spiel, and I'll have that come together in better fashion IC later, after the neccropolis.

I wasn't sure if they were going to go off under someone else's plot arc, so I wanted to have something out there to go on. However, I'll gladly handle them going off to find recruits.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 6:26 pm

yay, shitty evil sheet is done.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Wow sorry for the wait there, I got kinda carried away with the Necropolis, mroeso than even I expected. I think I just wrote my longest post yet lol. Now there's lots to comment on here.

Okay first let me get to V. I like your sheet V its accepted. I was thinking your character. Get a hero in mind though cause we will need to introduce him soon. Also seeing as we have a Dark Elf all ready I think by your description Arythian isn't even elvish. Seems to me like he'd pretty much be his own race so feel free to come up with a name for it. Almost his race even sounds like it could possibly be a new race maybe a result of an experiment by Moribidus on elves. Black elves for future reference are elves whose skin is black, not grey, but literally pitch black.

Now to Eo:

We'll start firstly on Cetans. I like your synopsis of them, and I think you could use nice chunks of that in your post to the Cetan city. One thing particularly grabebd my attention. Ldid assume they had some totally underwater cities as well as some semi-aquatic coastal cities which would likely have other races. Well........here's the thing. I like to make my Main Villain fuck up the planet someway somehow at the turn of every Age. Lol, wel.....my plan for Moribidus' hallmark on the planet kinda consisted of him trying to make the Sun engulf the Earth, but because he is magically bound by oath not to destroy all life he will only be able to expand the Sun and cause the ice caps to melt, desertification, some places will become tropical, the oceans will boil, and fog/steam to envelop the World.

Lol that was actually my little hint a few posts back with the joke that a "heatwave is expected in Part 2."

And then yea I now feel bad cause I feel like you might not liek the liberty I take with Tisias and Euxodus in my post, but on the plus side Euxodus did manage to burn Telador with a cool fire spell decades after his death. Also don't assume my last post is the end all of the Necropolis or the end of Tisias inquiries in Euxodus' Tomb. If you want you can have Tisias warn Abasi about the zombies and then go back to investigate/pludner Euxodus tomb, ignore than go back and let them release tha zombies, whatever you like really.

I am assuming Patches might not get on tonight so really you can take this whatever direction you want to Eo. You can even make us exit the Necropolis if you want Eo, I was kinda trying to set it up where you could you know jsut brace yourself grab the Crown fight a shitload of zombies, and pretty much NPC fight your way through the undead to escape before you're turned into zombie dinner. Maybe the Cetans grab some treasures from the unsealed crypts of the heroes unrelated to Tisias and Abasi on the way out lol,

EDIT: Also I wanted to say I am very satisfied with our lil burst of activity yesterday and today. We will be able to take it a lil slower after the Necropolis, I just wanted us to finally get past this shit so we can get on to the bigger and better meat of the story.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

So you don't mind the Black Rose and the Other Unnamed Item, right?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 8:11 pm

V wrote:
So you don't mind the Black Rose and the Other Unnamed Item, right?

No all that's okay. Nothing wrong with invisibility, just understand that invisibility doesn't make you immune and that there are magical ways to detect you still. Plus your character is a Black Robe so it kinda fits him, a few Black Robes gained invisibility cloaks earlier in the story. To be hoenst you character seems much more suited to becoming an assassin Black Hand, so maybe part of his storyline can revolve around training and finally being promoted to a Black Hand.

The only real discrepency is you said Moribidus appointed you Black Robe. Understand Moribidus doesn't really give a shit about his own followers, and actually has been one of the biggest causes of death to his own people. The Black Robes are not appointed by Moribidus. The Black Robes are promoted from the ranks of the Black Hoods by the Black Hand. The Black Robes generally take orders from the Black Hand or the Generals. However, they are high enough in rank to sometimes be summoned to meet the Emperor face to face, so it is acceptable to occassionally take orders from Moribidus. Just understand that Moribidus doesn't like you, Moribidus doesn't like anyone except for himself, and even then Moribidus hates himself so much that he altered his appearance and changed his name.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 8:30 pm

Thank you for the clarification, Wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 9:16 pm

I did like how you handled Euxodus there, especially with the "You can take the crown, but oh by the way, that will also release the zombies, have a nice day."

Hmmm, drying the seas... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm

The seas won't completely disappear, but they will shrink enough to unite the land again. What's left will be boiling hot with the huge sun looming overhead.

Lol and yea I twas hoping that you'd liek the Euxodus Illusion Recording's intro to be pretty characteristic of Euxodus.

"Hello and welcome." the ghostly Euxodus smile at Tisias. "I am Euxodus. Well no not really. He is Euxodus." The phantasm Euxodus pointed at the dead Strigid on the stone table.

Also Valir is an obvious reference to both Lands of Myth and Medea, both of them were prominent members of those stories and ages. There was a more subtle tomb though. I was wondering if you remembered Xavier the witchhunter/warrior monk that was dealing with zombies early in Medea and basically just gave Victor The Sword of the West under the orders of the Wanderer. Later in Medea Xavier came to regret that and was killed by Elycia and made into a zombie. He in a strange sense participated in the Battle of Mount Fate as part of Victor and Elycia's dark army as a zombie and he was re-killed mercifully by a hero not in that RP named Tobias. Tobias also is in the Necropolis. He was jsut a minor character in Medea, not even mentioned in the RP i think, or if so only briefly. He later went on to do some crazy shit obviously.

Now that I think about it I really didn't intend it when I wrote it, but now that I am thinking about it you could even use Xavier as a kind of mini-boss zombie for shits and giggles.

As for fighting 100,000 zombies, obviously you're gonna get swamped first, and since some of the stones will disappear since they're just illusions i'm sure the Necropolis will reveal it's not as straight-forward getting out as it was getting in. You can't kill 100k of them either, that's like some shit only the Wanderer could do. However, I am thinking with the combined power of Tisias small knowledge of magic, the Staff of Euxodus, and the Half of the Crown of Medea plus all your badass friends you might be able to cut a path out.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

Whew it took about forever but I finally finished my most massive post yet.

We are FINALLY done with the damn Necropolis.

To briefly summarize our situation now.

Seth betrayed the group revealing he has been tracking them for Shaqaa because they blackmailed him by imprisoning his family.

Belisarius and his two guards have joined the group.

The group should be in Almaday by whoever's next post.

Tisias and the Staff of Euxodus have been captured by Lythe, Locke and Seth. They are on dragonback on their way to Kruel.

Shaqaa has been insubordinately mutinied agaisnt and abandonedi n the desert his goal of killign Maximus failed.

We have half the Crown of Medea, hurray Hope will soon exist in the World!

Oh and I almost forgot the comical scene of Trollus trolling Lythe and Lythe literally flaming Trollus.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 1:00 am

Wanderer, I dont think I'll be able to match the post length you guys have. Ill try to tomorrow, or rather, later today, but I can make no guarantees,
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 1:50 am

Try not to shoot so much for quantity - I'd rather see a great three paragraph post than a dull three page essay.

Example of a horrible long post: Trollus said "trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol"

Example of a wonderful short post: Shaqaa killed General Trollus.

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 2:14 am

A moment of silence for Trololo guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. As you were.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 3:14 am

...aaand, here comes in the dark puns. Laughing

Anyways, nice ass-kicking there, my friend... although the weapon you used was promptly stolen by a pig, a bird, and a half-faced lizard. It's starting to sound like a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 3:17 pm

Lol a pig? Bartok is dead. Which does make me think we need to introduce a new pig-type sentient. (Shaqaa is a minotaur, and a soon to be dead one at that.)

Lol and I kinda got carried away with my last post. Give me a lil break that bitch took 3+ hours to write yesterday lol. In fairness though it wasn't going to be a quick post with the amount of crap that happened.

Also Trollus didn't die if there is any confusion about that. When Lythe bombed him he just turned himself into dust then reformed himself to deliver another trolling line.

To V: I don't really expect you postlike my last post lol, I didn't even think I could write one that long. If you observe Patches last post that is a pretty good post length to aim for. It can be even a little shorter than that even.

Anyways, expect a post from me sometime today. It won't be as logn as the last post I promise lol. If no one else posts by the time I post my basic plan is to get the Party to Almaday and have them leave Almaday for Typhoon. Also I plan to give a little resoultion to Seth. It can be assumed the Tisias, Seth, Locke, Lythe, and Kilamondread are safely back in Kruel (dragons fly pretty fast.)
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 5:52 pm

Would moribidus live in a palace?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 5:59 pm

Yes Moribidus lives in his dark fortress called Kruel in a desolate land also called Kruel. Being a basically lazy ass now that he is ruler of the World, Moribidus leaves his dark fortress very seldomly.

At least for now he lives there, I have all ready pretty much told ya'll that after the First Battle Moribidus will be mouch more mobile.

For a little more background on Kruel I would suggest reading the second post from the 1st page. Basically he lives in a Fortress made of dark stone and skulls. His throne is made of several slaves magically encased. His gates are made of skulls. His bedroom is made entirely out of corpses, along with his bed and furniture (this explains why bodies were being shipped to Kruel which Abasi discovered in his first post.)

The land of Kruel around the namesake fortress is a bleak gray land. Eternal gloom and storm is in the sky, and lightning rains down corresponding with the Emperor's mood.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm

Is it okay for Arythian to be sent out against the hero party?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next