WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP

Go down 
+6
Sadie
Patches
€rim
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:04 pm

More like insane/depressed.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:58 pm

I'll try and post in this sooner or later. X)
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 10:27 pm

RELEASE THE dinosaur obsession.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:31 am

Say, Luna, you won't mind if I NPC Vraull a tad, would you? I just need him and Matthias in the Pilot's Cabin.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 11:21 am

Oh no, it would be fine! Do you want me to just post quick then so you don't need to NPC it?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 11:53 am

Nah, I just need to mention him being there. My next post will be focusing on another character, so I won't really be using Mathley to respond. But thank you!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 1:16 pm

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

Now then, how to add even more wackiness to this...
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:43 pm

lava worms

no really im freaking serious here
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 8:51 pm

Rock Monsters.

And not those derpy little Power Miner rock monsters, I'm talking about genuine, Rock Raiders Rock Monsters.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:46 pm

MataRahi wrote:
Rock Monsters.

And not those derpy little Power Miner rock monsters, I'm talking about genuine, Rock Raiders Rock Monsters.
Funny you mention Rock Raiders. Splash Drop's laughing at the giant-dwarves with sandwiches was supposed to be a reference to how in the video game version, the miners could eat sandwiches, and he was thinking of that.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 12:01 am

OH GOD THOSE ROCK RAIDERS MONSTERS SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG.

I had to have my dad do the levels with the monsters.

...You know what we really need? Mole men. What's an underground story without a race of mole people living underground?

ROCK RAIDERS, THAT'S WHAT IT IS
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 1:57 am

Disregard my post, since it seems I'll be going back to my original plan of coming only for Children of Aurnia.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 1:23 pm

Oh okay Jokie. o:

Wait there was a rock raiders video game? Want D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP   Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downwards - An attempt at making a short, but finished, RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: