WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
lUN_Cat16
TheNarrator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!   Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

"SACRE BLEU!"

The artist grabbed his daughter's hand and dashed down the stairwell just as the base lurched. The cop followed shortly after in a more leisurely manner.

The stunt biker had rounded a corner and was hurtling down to the bottom floor. She leaned, the bike slid, and screeched to a halt in front of her room. "And that," she said to herself in Korean, "is how you go down stairs the awesome way."

An elevator dinged next to her and a German shepherd immediately leaped onto her, growling and barking. "BOW WOW WOW! BOW WOW WOW!" it howled.

"Ach! Nein, Poochie!" a heavy German voice said. The owner of this heavy German voice stepped out of the elevator.

Unlike our French friend who is currently dashing down the stairwell, this new German man could, indeed, speak English. Quite thankfully, too, because our Korean friend right here can also speak English (albeit quite heavily accented).

Now, this German man was a writer. He was clean-shaven, with pencils tucked in his shirt pocket, and papers poking out of his pants pockets. The shirt itself was a baggy white buttoned shirt, with the exception of a large coffee stain on his chest (a result of his narcoleptic condition). He had thick eyebrows, a square jaw, and the stern expression of someone who is consistently deep in thought.

"I am so sorry! Poochie is not used to being around many people. She is easily excited," the German writer said to the biker.

The biker laughed. "It's okay," she said genially, pulling off her helmet, unlocking her door, and tossing it on the shelf.

The stunt biker had a round face with almond-shaped dark brown eyes. Her nose was angular toward the top, but rounded out at the bottom. She wore a stunt jacket and pants, and had had a constantly analytical expression, as if trying to figure out the trajectory somebody would need in order to drive up whatever she was focusing on (which she probably was).

"Anyway, have a good day," the writer said, walking past, the dog still barking at the biker. "Well, if it is day, anyhow. It becomes hard to tell."

The biker chuckled and shut the door just as the massive drill began to freefall.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!   Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:44 pm

He gripped the handrail and made his way down the stairs to the small room they had supplied him as a boarding security man. Of course, the dilophosaur was irritated by the freefall and promptly began hooting more loudly and urgently than before. O'neill shakily made his way out of the accomodation, heading to the labs. Once there, he began negotiations with a scientist who had a few spare lab rats. The scientist refused. O'neill said, irritated, "I have a god damn dinosaur to feed. You want proof? See the camera feed for room 420." The scientist immediately clicked it up. On screen, the dilophosaurus had shredded the pillow and used the fluff to make a nest.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!   Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

As Splash ran up the cave, he realized something important. "Hey, I know! I can find food in that base ship thing!" Why hadn't he realized it earlier? And why wasn't he in it before, anyways? Plus if he ran in there, he might not get found by those giant-dwarves! "Now only to find it..."

Just as he said this, a long rumbling noise seemed to raise in volume. This was followed by lights, at first dim, to become near blinding. Shielding his eyes, Splash was able to make out a giant cube. This was no ordinary giant cube though, it was on wheels. At first thinking it was a giant washing machine, he was able to overcome his stupidity to find that it was, in fact, the base ship thingy. "Well I guess I found it." He had to get on, but this was a hard task considering it was probably going to run him over. 

It probably was going to run him over, that is, if it had wheels in his path. Instead, the box had a wide open belly, complete with an entrance given away by small, red lights. Launching one of his floating hands up at the entrance and grabbing a ladder rung, Splash rocketed up and started climbing. 

This entrance led to a room with one dim light and nothing along the walls, save for a single door. Not knowing where it went, he went through and came out in what appeared to be a hallway. Not just any hallway though, a fancy hallway with long rugs, plenty of doors, and fine paintings on the wall. This wasn't of much importance to Splash though, as he was looking for somewhere where he could get food. "If their hallways are this fancy, I can't wait to see their food court! I bet they even have, like, Burger King! That's fancy, right?" Splash ran down the hallways, looking for a map or a lobby or something that might help him on his Quench Quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!   Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downwards IC - Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work w- BALROG!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2