WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Anathema: We've started!

Go down 
+9
The_Paper_Tiger
Rachel
Diamondback
Admiral Ji
Shade
Ømnivalence
marsh
Snowy
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

Don't worry, I got it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:38 am

Okay, your dude's physical attributes are weird as frick, but thank heavens you're using a gun. You have, on a five-point scale, Dexterity 5 (because you need it for a perfect defense), Stamina 4 (for the gun and the alchemy charm), and...

wait for it...

...Strength 1.

Not that that's going to hurt you, because I know you'll have a Full Moon with a giant hammer in the party, but I think that's the strangest selection of those stats I've yet made or seen.

Actually, upon reading the text for Ostrich Stomach Alchemy some more, I think you wouldn't need it if you already had Scorpion and Toad Mastery, a prerequisite charm for the gun, which lets you reproduce any toxic/significantly condition-altering substance you've eaten by paying a mote cost.

I might just nix that charm, if you don't mind, because I don't think you'll need it if you don't care about making anything that you've never made before. I'll just let you borrow a workshop early on, and that's about all you'll need.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:13 am

Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:25 am

So, Wolfji's character is mostly done... anyone else? We could really use a third person to round out the party, preferably somebody who's good at talking. After that, anything's good, because we'll have the basic archetypes covered.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:37 am

This is confusing, but I might try.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

I'll go read through everything. And then I'll reach a conclusion on whether or not I wish to join. Although the fact that it is made by you, AW, strongly suggests that this is worth joining.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:05 am

Once I figure it out can I join too?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

Sure, but I'll be expecting a fairly high post quality from you.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

Hey, Wyvern-man, what should I Google to find what I need to know? The wiki I found isn't being helpful.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

Which wiki did you find? I would recommend this one: wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/

Also, feel free to ask me questions. I don't mind explaining things.

And on second thought, Fleenook, I think it would be better for everyone if you didn't join. Sorry.

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:20 pm

Okay, first off... What are we playing as? I'm almost certain I read somewhere the answer to this question, but I'm still confused.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

We're starting as Mortals who will exalt as Lunars early on in the story.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

Legs, I sent you a pm with a link to a place to download the handbook, it's waaaaaaaay more informative than the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

Did you send him the Lunar one or the corebook?

What can I do to make this easier for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:45 pm

The lunar one.

4shared.com/document/NlmQU2FR/Exalted_-_The_Lunars.html

Heck, I'll just post it here. Just delete the space between the slash and the Exalted.

Last edited by Mr_ji on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:46 pm

It seems to just look for http or www, so you seem to be okay so long as you clip that off.

Even when I had the slashes and punctuation, that set it off.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

Well alright, I'll remove the space, and hope Legs joins.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

Ugh... It's like I'm being defeated at every turn. Ji, the link you gave me said it wasn't a teal place on the Internet, and I have feeling that, even if it had been, I would be unable to view it due to me only having an iPod to get here.

*sigh*

I'll continue trying to find ways to figure this stuff out... But don't count me out yet. These setbacks are only making me more determined to figure out what the sh*t this is about and join.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:22 pm

Start with the synopsis in my thread in the Fantasy section. That's the general idea.

Think "shapeshifting demigods setting out to save the world from itself."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

Well, that was helpful.

What sort of character should I roll with? You said you needed a talker... Perhaps a palm-greaser and thief like Red Cape would be suited for the job? Or... An axe wielder is always nice. A talkative one would be interesting, no? Or perhaps...

I'm thinking as I'm typing. Sorry. I'll go take a look at that link towards the bottom now.
Back to top Go down
The_Paper_Tiger
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

An RPG, huh?

I think I'll join. However, can someone provide me with the required info?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:04 pm

We need a socialite badly. Both of the current players have social attributes ranked as least important. Wolfji said that one of his friends liked trickster characters and was probably going to join, so I suppose it doesn't matter? You could do a any of those pretty easily.

Our current party members are a No Moon alchemist with a cannon and a Full Moon paladin with a giant hammer.

Paper_Tiger: Just check the thread in the Fantasy section. Also, if you wanted to download the Manual of Exalted Power: Lunars book, that also helps. Lastly, here's the updated caste (aka character class) information, as well as shapeshifting mechanics: forums.white-wolf.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44627

Once we get wolfji's homeboy up and running, I'm going to close the game. We'll have five by that point, which includes the last two posters.

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

I wrote:

4shared.com/document/NlmQU2FR/Exalted_-_The_Lunars.html

Just download this and give it a read, while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
The_Paper_Tiger
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

I'll be sure to once I finish my schoolwork for today. xP

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema: We've started!
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: