WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Anathema: We've started!

Go down 
+9
The_Paper_Tiger
Rachel
Diamondback
Admiral Ji
Shade
Ømnivalence
marsh
Snowy
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:33 pm

Should I go for Full Moon or Waning Moon...?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

Waning, most likely.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:55 pm

Ah, all right.

Dumb questions time; what classes are available to us?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

Any of the Lunar castes. That's as close as there are to classes.

There's a questionnaire if you want to fill it out, and/or we can chat about your character. Either way, once I get an idea of what you want, I can start statting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:04 pm

Oh. How shall we chat about the character... Because for me, PMs are the only real possible option without a computer.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

True. Can you see PDF's on your chosen device?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

Umm... I think so. I'm not sure though... PDF's are like, hmm... That link above the character sheet; does that link one to a PDF? Because I can see what that links me to.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:09 pm

This is complicated... But it seems fun!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:10 pm

Sorry Fleenook, but I don't think this is party going to be a good fit for you.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

I guess I'll send you a PM, Wyvern... What should I say? Just what kind of character I want to make, or... What, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:13 pm

Arch: Yea, it's a PDF. It will be your finished character sheet.

Yea; I at least need the info from the post-exaltation part of the sheet to get going.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:17 pm

Wait... What am I supposed to do with the sheet? I can't print it out, nor can I really interact with it, save for scrolling up and down.

Umm... I guess I'll just... PM you now...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

You won't need to do anything to the sheet, except for look at it when I send you one that's filled out, don't worry. Send me the PM, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:29 pm

Oh that's actually pretty cool.

PM sent... I'll be taking a looksy at the character sheet again while you read it over.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

While I wait to see how far along y'all are...

Any suggestions for names AW? I'm really drawing a blank, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:59 pm

Hey wolfji, guess what.

Okay fine I'll just tell you. A certain red cape is gonna make a reappearance, along with said cape's owner, if my discussion with Wyvern continues the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

So, I see Ji wasn't joking about it. Interesting...

You know, if that RPG thing is/already has been activated, I guess I can give this a try. I mean, I don't have to much else going on, and I need a change of pace from my usual crap of RPs.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

Is Red Cape good at doing social things? Because that's helpful.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:04 pm

Mr_ji wrote:
Is Red Cape good at doing social things? Because that's helpful.

... Is slashing throats open a social thing? The discussion with Wyvern is pointing to him not being very good in social situations...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

Eeeeeeee... Hopefully someone will learn how to flap their jaw thangels to make word mabobs.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

Wolfji, wasn't your IRL dude wanting to go social? Otherwise, we might want to have Jac do that. Or I just won't give you a lot of social situations... Here: voidstate.com/name_generator/ Play around until you find something cool. I had a fairly similar character character a while back whose name was Sagacious Owl's Talon, and he went by Owl. You're welcome to use that name, if you'd like.

Jac, you'll be the last person I can bring in, aside from any reservations that have already been made, I think. So, Archdemon, Jac, Ji, MidnightClub, WOlfji's homie... that's the ideal number. Just check the thread in the Fantasy section, which will eventually become the play thread, and send me/post the questionnaire.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

I could suggest that Red Cape be a talker, although he needs all the help he can get for fights.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm

Uh, no, actually, I think he wanted to do the same thing Legs apperantly wants to do. Well, more of a problem solver kind of guy, but I can try to convince him to make sure he has social dealing with aspects. He shares my belief that the "theif" type classes aren't exactly the ones ment to be going around stabbing people.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

That can also be doable. So do we want Red Cape to be the voice of the party?

We should probably see what Jac wants to do, at least.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

Yes, Red Cape can totally be our voice, though I reserve the right to shoot him in the knee if he misuses our voice for illegal type things, because I'm "good", I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema: We've started!
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next