WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Anathema: We've started!

Go down 
+9
The_Paper_Tiger
Rachel
Diamondback
Admiral Ji
Shade
Ømnivalence
marsh
Snowy
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

Now here's a question, is the key still in the lock, or did Midnight take it with him?
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

Ooh...Not even I know the answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:11 pm

*coughcoughsayyesandIcanfreetheotherslavescoughcough* Well if you don't know, hopefully Eo does.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:21 pm

The key has opened all the doors it is capable of opening, that you've seen. If you want to find another way to open the door, then you're welcome to try, but the key's out.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

Well then, I guess I shall have to look.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

Oh hi there.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

Well hello.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:58 pm

Well, I guess all I can do now is wait for that to progress the needed number of rounds.

Now to clear this up now, do I have my gun on me? In a pirate town I wouldn't leave home without it, but the arena might have confiscated it, or something.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:18 am

I forget, did you take the rifle or the pistol? Or both?

The pistol, most likely, since it's concealable. The rifle, you probably wouldn't have been allowed in the building with.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:40 am

The pistol, I do believe. I don't quite remember myself, but a rifle seems less... self-preservationy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:53 am

I have you listed as having the rifle, but here's the pistol's stats for reference. Whichever you have on you will be the one you're stuck with for a while, until we hit Exaltation.

Flamepiece

Speed 5, Acc +1, Damage 8L, Rate 1, range 8yd, tags F,S
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:00 am

That's right, it was the pistol I... made, whenever I get exalted. So using the pistol seems smarter, as I'd actually have it. I'll write those stats in once I finish looking over a thing I found, that once agian tempts me to run a forum-based game of it. (Though, like I'd actually do it, right?)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:08 am

Just plug those into the weapons chart on your sheet and hit calculate, and delete the firewand.

Your charm weapon is more akin to a firewand that takes only one hand to use.

A thing? do tell.

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:49 am

Alright, I'll do that.

Oh, even better.

Ever hear of IronClaw? It seems rather interesting. You can get the PDF here. <-Mouse over, this forum doesn't light hyperlink up blue.

Also Eo, Paches done went and said he was gonna make you a mod.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:53 am

No,but I had a look at it. It's interesting; upon skimming it, I have some issues with the weapon list (which was made by someone who's evidently not studied late medieval/renaissance weaponry very hard and thus misses some staple weapons of the era), but otherwise it seems okay.

And where did he say that? I'll have to go look.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

From what I understand, combat itself is one of the faults it has.

It was in somethread in general discussion. I forget which, or what page, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

Really, you'd be better off doing a custom setting for BESM: http://www.4shared.com/document/Ne_kv5fn/BESM3rdEdition.htm

It has some of the most flexible rules I've ever seen, and it's really simple. The only thing about it is that it takes some GM involvement to keep some people from exploiting it too much -for instance, setting minimums to avoid minmaxing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

You look incredibly handsome in green, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

Danke schön. BTW, check your PM's. I have a shiny name, but nothing to back it up yet.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:40 pm

While I'm doing as such, mind telling me any background on it?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:41 pm

Background on what?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:42 pm

BESM. Whatever that be.

Honestly, I won't lie, I'm more interested in somehow finding the book I require to run a "fallout-esqe" pen and paper thing. Can't find the beastiary anywhere online.

Ooooooh, so it's anime-y. Anime was never my thing, but that could work...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

It's one of the simplest systems I've ever used. It has a setting, but nobody ever uses it. Three stats, and then a bunch of versatile custom abilities that can be freely combined into whatever is needed. I'm not sure if there's a 3rd ed bestiary, but statting is fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:51 pm

Seems to be that way. I'd likely run it at the heroic power level, nothing too over the top until I as a GM, would know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

That's generally the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: We've started!    Anathema: We've started!  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema: We've started!
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next