WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)

Go down 
+4
DB
Admiral Ji
Szemetlada
Surprise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:59 pm

You don't have to be different. I mean, hell, I'm basically gonna require that Magic be a unicorn, so... and that leave generosity and loyalty, I believe.

DO YOUR SHEETS, PEOPLE. We should start this before we all lose interest!

Also, I now have a plot that you won't see coming from a mile away, and that makes sense while I'm still jamming it into the cogs of the canon universe in any way I can.(which means right about up until I explode the planet because you guys piss me off)

I call this success!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:38 pm

Nonsense, magic is an earth pony. I don't know why you'd think otherwise.

I'll need to finish off the personality then I should be more or less done, I guess.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

I'm almost finished I was just wondering, Celestia is the princess of this time right? I think so but I didn't know if you wanted a new one.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:40 am

*cough*

this is during the lunar "revolution". AKA, Nightmare Moon.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:21 am

Heh Heh... I was just wondering because I wanted my character to be a devoted follower of Celestia or Luna or whatever Princess you wanted :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:24 am

feel free to be devoted to Luna, but you have to remember that the plot involves taking down NMM. So... you know.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:28 am

Okay sweet :3 I'll have finish my sheet soon~
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:32 am

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:03 am

Regret is such a fun word.

Would worshiping Luna imply you to be against the group as a whole, or do think we can convince Luna to knock this war thing off?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:23 am

I would imagine the correct answer is that they will love luna, but see that NMM is not Luna. or atleast, that luna needs to get the shit kicked out of her. or something.

wait.

Honesty...

is a tactician?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

I call the Unicorn of Generosity, definitely different from my avatar OC given we already have a book lover. I'm gonna roll with the military idea and see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

I reasoned honesty to be less honest, and more conviction and devotion. We've seen Applejack lie by omission after all. "I'll tell you at breakfast" and then leaving out "though I won't be there". And instead she shows herself to be devoted and keeping her promises. She wanted to bring back the money, even if she had to earn it.

Besides, tactics are about exploiting weaknesses and expectations. It's only partially deceit. And it does take a certainly degree of being trusted.

I could swap to magic if you want. Or loyalty I guess. It's just, Applejack doesn't seem terribly honest honest. Think about how she earned it. That wasn't a show of... Well anything really, more a show of trust in Twi's part.

Also military eh... Woo pulling rank. If I count as having any, being in training.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:56 pm

It's what you said, and you have a cutiemark for it.

Also, I call rank on having more real world skills.

Jokie, Cursive isn't book obsessed, he's a story teller. There's a difference. He doesn't care about books, he cares about telling the stories.

I'm thinking he has an eidetic memory. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

I'm almost finished...but I'm not sure what I should do about Special Abilities :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:25 pm

You don't need one if you don't want one (Rarity, Applejack) it was just a spot for if ou wanted to include something to make your character unique.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:28 pm

Alrighty. One more thing. If my character is an Earth Pony do you want her only being in charge of lower ranks mail or can she be in charge of more important deliveries?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm

Not things to the palace(they don't want any filthy earth ponies there) but beyond that I doubt it would matter particularly.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:43 pm

Okay :3 well that finishes off my questions. If I think of a Special Ability I'll just stick it in.

Name: Postal Rose
Cutiemark: A scroll tied with a red ribbon and a writing quill.
Element: Loyalty
Type: Earth Pony
Description: Postal clearly isn't a pony of bright colors. Her coat is a plain dark beige and her mane and tail are brown with mixes of a creamy white. Her hooves and mane are slightly unkempt because of her lower class. (I quickly made her in an OC maker to fight my boredom) If you weren't able to tell by her name Postal Rose is in charge of delivering written messages, oral reports and parcels. While she has been given some pretty important tasks she has never had the honor of bringing messages to the Palace.
Special ability:
Personality: Postal Rose knows her place in society. She shows respect to ponies of higher social status, such as unicorns and Pegasus, and is a very strong follower of the Princesses believing that they will end the suffering of the lower class. But until then she does what she is told. Around other Earth Ponies she is easygoing and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:39 pm

So I booted up the pony maker... Probably looks horrible but I'm rather fond of the way it come out. It doesn't have a cutiemark, because I don't feel like fiddling with that. I'm aware he looks pretty... sad. I rather like that.

How long has Luna been NMM, or has it not happened yet? Granted Luna left because she felt unloved, so it wouldn't make sense to have much connection to her, but I might have known her in passing. Anything to make me doubt myself.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:05 am

n we please get the last sheets in? I want to start this thing up soon.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

As would I.

So, yeah... how long ago has Luna become NMM? I'd like to know it for character reasons. And has she done the "no more sun now" thing yet? Because that last bit is probably saved for a finale... no sun is pretty good at killing everything in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:22 am

Can I Magic???
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 8:22 am

you can magic.

And my guess would be a couple days, max, and control of the sky is switching between the two in a constant battle of wills.

All will be made clear when I post the IC thread.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

Woo, all six accounted for.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:44 pm

yeah, I'm gonna post the IC Saturday at midnight(start of sunday), try to have your sheets in by then, people, and if you can't then get them in a little after, it won't be fun trying to add yourself in once the dynamics have started to form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next