WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Chaos Magic: wut?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

Chaos Magic: wut? Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 6:54 pm

Okay, so I've been speaking with someone at my school who has apparently been using a form of magic called Chaos magic, or, more specifically, Sigil magic. He's supposedly been using it to help him focus on his homework, and I'm quite skeptical on it, although I've not known him to be a bullshitter, so I'm not sure. I'm thinking of attempting to do the same, using a sigil to help me do my homework. Just wanted to post this here to get second opinions on it and see what you guys know about this whole subject. Please let me know if you guys find anything on it that could make it dangerous, or if you guys can completely disprove it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

I personally do not believe in magic of any sort. I usually find magic, as a whole, completely preposterous.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:35 pm

Look... Everyone that really knows me knows I have a religious background.

That being said, if yo wanna do that is up to you.

But I find that just... Very dangerous. Like I would not believe any of you would go into a barn Satan worshipers use, with goat blood painted pentagrams and goat heads, barb wire use to hold the possible humans they sacrifice, because that is a big deal to do, etc.

It is either really creepy for an Atheist, and for people like me, that is just a scary place to be. I had a friend in witchcraft, she just does not lie. She is way older then me, moved out on this farm I live on, got out of witchcraft, and if you ask her about it she will swear the kind of stuff they delved into DID do something.

Do I personally believe in magic? I think there are forces beyond your control out there, and if you try and play with the fire, you are going to get burned.

Long story short, do that if you want. Nothing will probably happen whatsoever and you will call BS and move on. Just me personally, call it just because of my background, I would stay away from stuff like that, just bad mojo, even if nothing happens like I said, just meh.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:44 pm

I wouldn't buy into it. I mean, I'd feel like I'd want to try Wicca, but I don't think it's real and thus I'm not going to.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm

Honestly, it sounds like misdirected motivation, the belief that it will improve things subconsciously allows him to work better. That's all I've got to say.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic: wut?   Chaos Magic: wut? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Magic: wut?
Page 1 of 1