WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Murder in the Magic Kingdom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Murder in the Magic Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:15 pm

Three words.

Scrawled upon the wall in blood.

HE IS DEAD.

Not a trace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BORED!" Basil of Baker Street, the Great Mouse Detective, shouted as he fired a pellet at the door. BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Those weren't shots... that was the sound of the door being knocked.

(A shout of "What the HECK are you doing?" confirmed this.)

Basil ran over to the door and whipped it open. He stood face-to-face with an enormous yellow shoe. "Ah, Mickey Mouse, I know exactly why you are here," Basil said, stepping out.

"You do? I haven't even---" Mickey began.

"It's elementary, my dear Mickey!" Basil said. "Your posture... the slight tremble in your voice... the way you're panting as if you were hurried to get here. I would think that your situation had occurred within the last day, and you only heard about it within the last hour."

"Yeah, it's--"

"A possible murder, blood written on the wall, three words, and not a trace left of the killer. It's like Christmas!" Basil exclaimed.

Mickey scratched his head. He never really understood how Basil did it, even if Basil was pretty much the miniature Sherlock Holmes.

Basil picked up a British newspaper, reading it over. "'Six found dead, no traces left of death except for wounds and blood splatters,'" Basil read. "This paper is from last week. If they are somehow linked to the latest killing, then we have a serial killer on the loose. Mickey, until this killer is found, nowhere in the Magic Kingdom is safe. Everybody from within the Hundred Acre Wood to the candy-coated race tracks of Sugar Rush is in danger."

"Well, I'll see what I can do," Mickey said. "I'll contact you once we make any advancements," he called, before getting into a cab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Curiouser and curiouser, Alice would say. Something is wrong within the Disney kingdom. Seven murders within two weeks.

Mickey Mouse has called an emergency meeting. As one of the Disney/Pixar characters, your job is to gather clues and put this mass murderer behind bars.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Who is this character?)
Origin: (Where is this character from? Ex. Alice in Wonderland, Gravity Falls, Wreck-it Ralph, etc.)
Biography: (You can copy this from a Disney website or something.)
Image: (What does this character look like?)

Rules:
-No godmodding, metagaming, etc.
-Please use characters from Disney animated canon.* Kingdom Hearts characters are on the OK.
*I don't care if your favorite non-Disney video game character was in Wreck-it Ralph. Please don't use him/her.
-Don't kill other people's characters without their permission. We only need one serial killer.
-Please don't U-turn the plot and drive it somewhere into the Alps. (No destructive plot twists)
-Character interaction is essential to this roleplay. Share information. Team up with others.
-Have fun! Come on, it's Disney!

Last edited by EropsToad on Thu 15 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:15 pm

Reserved Characters:

EropsToad
Timon
Pumbaa
Vanellope von Schweetz
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
M-O

The Narrator
Claude Frollo
Gaston

Character List:

Last edited by EropsToad on Mon 12 Nov 2012, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

Calling Frollo and Gaston. Does this make me horribly selfish? Yes it does.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

TheNarrator wrote:
Calling Frollo and Gaston. Does this make me horribly selfish? Yes it does.

Have you seen the Frollo Show? (And your characters were reserved.)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

Oh crap I absolutely must.

Also, as per Joural's suggestion in the other thread, I say if we don't get any new members in a few days, I say we allow KH. Just, you know, the RP doesn't seem all too concerned about fighting ancient wars of Heartless spawn.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm

Can I be Darth Vader? *promptly gets shot*
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:41 pm

TheNarrator wrote:
Oh crap I absolutely must.

Also, as per Joural's suggestion in the other thread, I say if we don't get any new members in a few days, I say we allow KH. Just, you know, the RP doesn't seem all too concerned about fighting ancient wars of Heartless spawn.

All right. We'll mark that "Plan B."

(I'm actually allowing the characters if people ask nicely. If we don't get new members, yeah, let's spice this baby up.)
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

Should I activate Plan B now?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:01 pm

So long as the main plot is the solving of this murder mystery, then I'm fine. Although dies that mean that Final Fantasy comes as well?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

TheNarrator wrote:
So long as the main plot is the solving of this murder mystery, then I'm fine. Although dies that mean that Final Fantasy comes as well?

That's what I'm debating. I'm trying to rework the story a bit so that it molds with the KH mythos, although I'm not really going to make it all about KILL ARMIES OF STRANGE CREATURES BENT ON EATING WORLDS. That's my last resort.

Sigh. It sucks being a part of the American warrior culture.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:57 pm

What's great about Kingdom hearts is that none of it is really "ancient"- the heartless are new creations.

And I was more concerned with the ability to be ANYONE from ANYTHING at any point, EVER. Because Kingdom Hearts spans all possible, and impossible, worlds.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 7:07 pm

Joural wrote:
What's great about Kingdom hearts is that none of it is really "ancient"- the heartless are new creations.

And I was more concerned with the ability to be ANYONE from ANYTHING at any point, EVER. Because Kingdom Hearts spans all possible, and impossible, worlds.

If you wanted that, you could join Dimensional Clash.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

The point of the limit was because we already have an all-dimension spanning beat-'em-up RP that nobody is focusing on.

Also, Erops, I'm watching the Frollo Show. Honestly one of my better life choices I should have made long ago.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 7:01 pm

TheNarrator wrote:
The point of the limit was because we already have an all-dimension spanning beat-'em-up RP that nobody is focusing on.

Also, Erops, I'm watching the Frollo Show. Honestly one of my better life choices I should have made long ago.

The Frollo Show: Family-un-friendly fun for everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder in the Magic Kingdom   Murder in the Magic Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder in the Magic Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: