WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements! Empty
PostSubject: Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements!   Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 10:27 pm

The Oval Office, Washington DC

"Mr.President, I thank you for taking this time out of our day to speak with us". Said CIA director Bob Isgae.

"I thank you for alerting me". President Obama replied. "Now what seems to be the problem, Director Isgae?"

Isgae reached up and placed his left hand on his black sunglasses. He was a chubby man, bald since his early thirties, who had a small caterpillar mustache on his face. He was a man who liked to make things dramatic, and he was expressing this now. He took a deep breath, and slowly let it out, like a smoker exhaling tobacco.

"Well, Mr.President," he slowly said after a tense moment "We have been monitoring the situation in North Korea for a while, and we may have a problem".

"Oh dear," President Obama said, "Have they finally finished perfecting their long-ranged nuclear warheads?" Obama was seriously nervous now, though he tried not to show it. A long bead of sweat dripped down from his forehead and off of his nose onto the floor.

"Worse," director Isgae said. "They have discovered..." He took his sunglasses off slowly and looked the president square in the eye.

"Unicorns". Obama's face froze in contorted fear. The Secret Service agents in the room audibly gasped, and the sky outside grew significantly darker.

"Mother of God," President Obama gasped. He reached for the red button on the corner of his desk and pressed it. From out of a secret compartment in his desk came a cherry red corded phone with a red flashing light on top of it. The president picked the phone up, and the secretary of state answered. They talked for a few moments, until Obama mentioned unicorns, and the secretary of state fainted.

"Director Isgae," President Obama said ad he slowly brought the phone to rest on his desk again "Initiate Operation Gangam Style.

"Right away, sir!"

Welcome to Get Gangam Style, a spy rp. You are a member of CIA Unit 69, assigned to infiltrate North Korea, and steal or destroy ordinance Alpha Red (also known as the Unicorn). What you will find in this new, foreign land, long cut off from the rest of civilization, nobody knows. But I do know one thing;

Whatever it is, you will laugh your @$$ off.

rules:

1. no god-modding, power-playing, trolling, you get the picture.
2. You cannot be a Korean.
3. No unauthorized killing.
4. be funny. this is a comical rp.
5. Do NOT, under any circumstances, EVER do the Gangam Stlye dance while deployed in Korea. Your team may get you mixed up with the rest of the citizens.
6. Be creative
7. have fun!
8. Put "Shanghai'ed",in the other section of your sheet
9. keep cursing to a minimum
10. no sex, because sex isn't funny.
11. no racism against Koreans. Don't be that guy.

the sheet:

name:

appearance:

personality:

weapons: (be creative here. what weapon would a failed secret agent use?)

other:
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements!   Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements! I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 2:06 pm

res'd
Back to top Go down

Get Gangam Style OOC/planning stage. open to improvements!
Page 1 of 1