WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

World of Illidia - OOC

Go down 
+8
ron
Szemetlada
Shade
DB
Admiral Ji
Snowy
Patches
RCMidas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

World of Illidia - OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Illidia - OOC   World of Illidia - OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 2:23 pm

Lastly, geeky technical question, would Thrembul know how to make crucible steel? Historically, that was strictly a middle Eastern/central Asian thing for rather a long time, but since this obviously not strictly historical, figured I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
RCMidas
Refugee
RCMidas

PostSubject: Re: World of Illidia - OOC   World of Illidia - OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 2:28 pm

Good question. If you can think of a suitably technobabbly (magobabbly?) reason why crucible steel would make superior magical weaponry to, say, Damascus steel, then I'd say he'd at least know of the technique, if not perfected it. Otherwise, so long as it looks appropriately impressive, he'll stick to the simplest method of steelmaking.
Back to top Go down
KING DCT
Refugee
KING DCT

PostSubject: Re: World of Illidia - OOC   World of Illidia - OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2013, 12:20 pm

Yo!~
Back to top Go down
http://dantheman0801.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Illidia - OOC   World of Illidia - OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Illidia - OOC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6