WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

So... Dragons?

Go down 
+7
Rachel
Diamondback
Patches
Surprise
Admiral Ji
Snowy
Solace Goddark
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 9:34 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the new game-like site known as Flights Rising. If you like what you see and decide to sign up, I would appreciate it if you would say I referred you.

My name on there is GodlessDarkness, send a friend if you like.

http://flightrising.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 12:35 am

Oh, that finally launched? I'd been seeing NeonDragon's art for that go by for a while now. How is it?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 1:40 pm

It's kinda fun, it has a combat system sorta like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 3:56 pm

Eh, I'll try it out. I put your name under the referrals. What does that do?
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 4:20 pm

I'm not sure right now.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 4:36 pm

Wow, I can barely load this site; should probably wait for later in the night when the traffic is lower. They seem to have gotten popular fast, I'll give them that.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 6:58 pm

Thus far, it looks kind of like neopets but exclusively with dragons.

Is interesting game thus far. Wish elements were explained a bit better before you were slapped and forced to choose one, so I picked light, while maintaining a dark color scheme, and then I find, so is everyone else. Woo...

The server is pretty nutty. Hopefully one of their first investments is another one.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 3:16 am

So, the game is having issues with loading and servers, certainly. But I find the combat system enjoyable if not simple and repetitive. It's honestly got problems, but nothing that can't be fixed..
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 6:32 am

Well I haven't really gotten to experience the combat. Haven't found any other moves, still only have two dragons.

But currently repetitive is all I'd call it. It's hitting until it dies, or you do. Though again, I've yet to be given any means with which to do any form of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 10:21 am

I went wind dragons, because the description sounded a lot like me. I'm pretty capricious.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 12:16 pm

I went Arcane.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 3:33 pm

With lightning being currently the bottom on the dominance list, I reserve the right to call myself a hipster.

Also, we should all share our names there for easy trading. Mine's AlaskanWyvern.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

Pocket.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 6:47 pm

I decided I didn't like the choices I made first time around, I'm an arcane name cursiveWrit now.

mostly I just decided the patriarch looked like shit.

How many eggs did everyone get first breed? I got 3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 7:31 pm

Copycat.

I breeded two, exalted one of them.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:05 pm

I got two and traded both for genetic variety. I'm getting at least two breeding pair that I like, since evidently the best way to get money is auctioning off unwanted hatchlings.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:08 pm

I've decided to name by pressing random once, because this is just going to be, objectively, too many dragons.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:39 pm

Patches. Baby selling to other players is what you have to do. Or at least save some so we can all trade amongst ourselves. It's the only way to get different elements, for instance.

Stupid Arcanes, getting all the per week benefits this week.

Patches, when I next get a set of children, would you like to trade for one? Your current gene pool only gives you the following three colors for primary: Carmine, like the father, Coral, or Magenta, like the mother.

Honestly this game is really dark and I'm not sure if I should keep playing it, morally. We're basically playing slave-trade, the game. You're trying to breed certain characteristics out of beings who can think and who should have free will, but they are bound to your service, then, when you get lesser ones not suited for your tastes, you sell them at auction.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:25 am

haha Ji.

I've already got four dragons, one of each starter breed.

now... to breed another type. bow-chicka-wow-wow.

My mirror and guardian are mature and shadow, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 7:33 pm

Just signed up, under the username DeadCell. I've aligned with Lightning, and made an Obsidian and Navy mirror dragon, named Monsoon. I also out of the blue got some tundra dragon (ew fur) and I don't know what the [REDACTED] to do with it.
EDIT:
Oh god.
Five eggs.
So much babby.
Doubledit:
How much do I sell the wee brats for?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:33 pm

A good going rate is around 30,000 right now. Good to see there's another Lightning person around, btw.

Just use your tundra for breeding for now; you can exalt it when you get another viable breeding partner.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:57 pm

I sold them for 10K and 15K.
Maybe that explains why I sold them in literally minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:26 pm

So... Dragons? 2886_350
So... Dragons? 2887_350

So... Dragons? 5824_350
So... Dragons? 5682_350
So... Dragons? 19858_350

I apologize for the sheer size of this post, but here. My dragons. (I'm Monumental, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 2:08 am

I want that gene alteration you have on the Fae... So, effing, bad.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 10:45 am

How did you even get all that money, man... 0.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Dragons?   So... Dragons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... Dragons?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next