WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

anyone left?

Go down 
+8
Mr Allen J
Tyranzilla
brendan
Element
MoonlightDreams
Ømnivalence
Szemetlada
GreatSocrates
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

anyone left? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 8:44 pm

Ji wrote:
Well yes, but you doing it is less of an experiment. I've seen that done before.

... I believe that you're correct. lol
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:38 pm

I hate to derail the conversation, but I've thought of redoing In The Palm Of My Hand. Would anyone be interested if I whittled it down to 1 person on a team instead of 3?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

What is Palm of My Hand?

I'll be going through with my character exchange idea, btw.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:48 pm

Mr. Suit & Tie wrote:
What is Palm of My Hand?
Crossover arena RP. I'd like to make some changes to the basic rules and rework the battle system. It almost got off the ground, but getting everyone together and stuff was hard and stuff.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 3:05 pm

*Floats around*
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 7:29 am

Yo peeps.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone left?   anyone left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone left?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: